Pokemon Wi-Fi Post

Started by Julius, 2013 Oct 29, 18:39:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

2013 Oct 29, 18:39:18 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 03, 01:24:37 by Julius
Hello, hello everyone! How are you all doing today? Welcome to our very own LoE Pokemon Wi-Fi Post (PWP)! :D

It's clear that a lot of us have Pokemon X/Y, and some others will be getting it sooner or later, so where should we go for that dream Pokemon? That vital member of your team? That one partner that will secure your victory?

The answer is this post right here.

Post the names of the Pokemon you'd be interested in, and the names of the Pokemon you would be willing to give in return. If anyone's interested in an offer, the person making the offer should then be contacted via PM to exchange Friend Codes and arrange the trade. Once a trade is done, please make another post stating so.

Sounds good? Good! Let's get this started then! ^-^

I am looking for a Buneary (Or its evolution, Lopunny). In return? Have I got a treat for ya... Your very own Shiny Floatzel. That's right. It's Shiny... And stuff. 0:)

Now, what do we do after getting our Pokemon? Battle of course! Feel free to set up battles here as well, as suggested by Book Smarts and KirbyFluttershy. ;)

Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Oct 30, 16:58:52
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Oct 30, 16:07:47
Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Oct 29, 21:08:47
Still not the point, its still related to pokemon. what's next? Pokemon Battle thread?

I actually have an idea to alleviate that problem, what if we make this a trade/battle post? What does everybody think?

Why not just turn or change this topic into more like "Pokemon Wi-Fi Lobby"? That way when we use that topic i suggested, we can specify the game version such as D/P/Pl/HG/SS, B/W1 & 2, and X/Y also not to mention the wi-fi activity too such as trade, battles, and Friend Safaris. If "Pokemon X & Y Wi-fi Lobby" topic suits best for other people, that can work and if that's ok with other people here.

Alrighty then, happy trading and happy battling! :)
Purr~

Shadow Mare

Close this. We don't need another Pokemon thread.

Julius

It's specifically for trading, not to talk about the game...
Purr~

Shadow Mare

2013 Oct 29, 21:08:47 #3 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 29, 21:46:46 by Shadow Mare
Still not the point, its still related to pokemon. what's next? Pokemon Battle thread?

Post Merge

QuoteI am looking for a Buneary (Or its evolution, Lopunny).

You can't get that pokemon in X or Y.

Book Smarts

Neat idea, just remember that LoE is not responsible for any losses that occur in the trading process, trade at your own risk  ^-^

Now with that out of the way, does anybody have a Ditto they are willing to trade?

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Oct 29, 22:04:41
Neat idea, just remember that LoE is not responsible for any losses that occur in the trading process, trade at your own risk  ^-^

Now with that out of the way, does anybody have a Ditto they are willing to trade?

Pokémon Village
Friend Safari

Locations for Ditto.

Changing Wind

Quote from: Book Smarts

Finding a ditto in the village can be a pain. I have an extra ditto you can have if you'd like.

Shadow Mare

QuoteFinding a ditto in the village can be a pain.

O-Power Encounter Rate can be of help and their not that hard to find. I was able to find one with quick powder.

Book Smarts

I actually have an idea to alleviate that problem, what if we make this a trade/battle post? What does everybody think?

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Oct 30, 16:07:47

Why not just turn or change this topic into more like "Pokemon Wi-Fi Lobby"? That way when we use that topic i suggested, we can specify the game version such as D/P/Pl/HG/SS, B/W1 & 2, and X/Y also not to mention the wi-fi activity too such as trade, battles, and Friend Safaris. If "Pokemon X & Y Wi-fi Lobby" topic suits best for other people, that can work and if that's ok with other people here.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Julius

Heeey, I'm down for that. I'll edit the main post later~
Purr~

Changing Wind

Hey, does anyone have a shiny skiddo they would be willing to trade?

Julius

Finally edited the main post. Sorry I took so long, I forgot. X3
Purr~

Rissian

2013 Nov 03, 14:58:17 #13 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 03, 15:00:02 by Trege
If I can find my old DS games I'd gladly battle someone or trade. But I don't have X or Y yet and won't have one until Christmas.

Edit.
And just like that I found Soul Silver and Pokemon White.  ovO

GoldenTerrabyte

Whoever wants to battle me, my 3DS friend code is:

4854-6467-1287
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

My 3DS Friend code is on my signature just in case if you guys need it including Friend Safari.

If you guys have a Ditto and/or Eevee Friend Safari, I may need it so let me know via PM, but of course I need to wait for my brother to get to the post-game first and I have to sneak out on him get those 2 pokemon.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Julius

Kirby, Pikmin? Added~! :)

Julius, 0662-3544-3140.
Purr~

Book Smarts

Pojo458 0533-5380-2095   ^-^

GoldenTerrabyte

Added ya, Book Smarts!
I'm back