The New Massive Smile Project Needs Animation!

Started by Julius, 2012 Dec 29, 17:44:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

2012 Dec 29, 17:44:55 Last Edit: 2013 Jan 10, 15:27:01 by Julius
For those who may not know, a New MSP had been in the works for a while now on the Audio boards, and it is now complete!

However... We would like to have an animation, much like the original, with each of our ponies!

Anypony up for the challenge? ^-^

Here's the song!

Smile!

Here's the new version! Smile!
Purr~

ComputerDeathglare

GOD *SQUEE* IT! My brother has my laptop, and my tablet is crap. :c
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Tiger

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Julius

And it's in the works one last time to fix the timing! ^-^
Purr~

Pipkin

I'm alot of things, but i'm not an animator,
anymore....
I haven't done it in years, and my tactics were....let's say, less than functional to say the least

It would be awesome if somepony pulled this off though :)

Blues-Music

The massive smile project ruined smile , smile , smile for me.
Too many bad singers , and it was probably made by moving characters in pony creator.
The only reason people like this is because its a brony song.

videogamehunter

Good luck with the project. I'm no animator, but I wish the best of luck.

Billow Pillow

Obviously not perfect, but to me that's what makes these kinds of projects simply amazing, and beautiful.  I just love the feeling that go behind the projects like these;The care, and love of the community all working on one project, just inspires me.   :nod:
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Blade Braveheart

So lovely so sad I know how but have for one little experience in animating I have been in all types of animation from flipnote to maya and I wish to gain skills in all of these but sadly the only animation program I have is mmd and for those who don't know it stands for mikumikudance and I learned basics in making models and animating and what not but sadly that's not what u require wish I could join this
I'm the B to the L to the A-D-E and ain't no other pony a cut up like me I'm Bladealicious! ovO
I'm a brony and I know it :D

Poisoned Shadow

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2012 Dec 31, 14:46:34
The massive smile project ruined smile , smile , smile for me.
Too many bad singers , and it was probably made by moving characters in pony creator.
The only reason people like this is because its a brony song.

What, exactly, is a "bad singer"? Define it for me.  o.O
And it is, quite obviously, made in the pony creator, but they still put effort into making the animation. The animation not made with the pony creator also had a lot of effort. And I can say, with 100% certainty, that people do not like this JUST because it's a brony song.  I think most of the singers were trying to, possibly, use their ponies' voice. But I don't know much about the project. However, we all have our own opinions. I'm so sorry if I sound rude...  X3

hyper drive [HD]

you need an animation huh cool ill try this. just tell me what they look like all thee ponies. btw when did you do this?

Julius

This was finished in... January, apparently. To be honest we had forgotten about this, and we don't think an animation is worth pursuing for this anymore. X3

Your interest is appreciated though. ^-^
Purr~

Go Up