Pokemon RP! (Sign-Up (III))

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Feb 21, 07:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game, having waddled away from the battle, stumbled upon...

(Whoever wants to jump back in can do it with me)

LunarDusk

Vortex stood in place to take the blow from the flame charge expecting the pig to gain a speed boost. Lunar pointed and said.
"[glow=navy,2,300]Vortex, dragon pulse![/glow]"
Upon command the hydreigon opened his center mouth and immediately shot a beam towards tepig. Unlike before he didnt seem to have used it at the same force like he did with 3 heads.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

SandFire

((id jump back in but ill need a recap or something))
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

LunarDusk

// Recap eh? Not much was even missed before it the rp paused but... Peace attempted to battle a Minccino and capturing it, and in the crossfire, Vortex aka Hydreigon got hit and decided to return fire. Peace ran from danger, Minccino got launched while Game sat inside trash bin who is now waddling out, and Marble @Misty Fly  is somewhere.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

SandFire

//ok sooo if i recall right i was in a cave sooo

Ace walks out of the cave mumbling of being lost in it for sooo long.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

LunarDusk

// yeeaaah but everyone time skipped from that for reasons
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

SandFire

//lost for a long long time like he grew a small beard long

Peace Keeper

*- lol well not that long. Unless there is a ripple in time that took that long.

------------------------------

Tepig is blown into the air, rolling backwards back to Peace getting up quickly from his willingness to battle.

Sure a tough one. Use flamethrower.

Tepig charges himself to blow out a flamethrower at Hydreigon.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

//Quick question, seeing how the theme is, who is going to be controlling that gym leader?
Lunar nodded at Vortex. As a dragon type he was able to resist the fire type moves thrown at him more than what it would have been if otherwise.
"[glow=navy,2,300]Quick, Vortex flamethrower as well.[/glow]"
Vortex rose up a bit then expelled a line of fire in a straight line colliding with the flamethrower made from the foe's Tepig creating a cloud of smoke sending the hydra back.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-Well x3 I was planning to run the gym leader, unless someone else would like to volunteer, I am okay to give my second role for someone.

--------------------------------------------

Darn can't see. Gonna keep an eye out. Let's see if we can use this fog as an advantage. use double team.

Under the cover of smoke, Tepig makes copies of himself in random places.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

SandFire

//i still have no idea whats happening funny enough

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

*- It is Peace vs Lunar in a Pokemon battle in the street. Currently batteling is Lunar's Vortex (Hydreigon) and Peace's Tepig

LunarDusk

//Yep pretty much I'm waiting on your move Peace  :]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-I did do my move. Guess I make another move x3

-------------------------

Now... let's give it a flame charge while we can.

Tepig makes another flame charge, while all its double team does the same. As the smoke clears up, multiple tepigs run around using flame charge.

LunarDusk

"......."
Vortex didnt seem to be moving despite the swarm coming his way. Was his trainer Lunar waiting for something?

"[glow=navy,2,300].....Vortex.... [/glow]" :]"

"[glow=navy,2,300]Earthquake[/glow]"

From the center of the smoke the was still left meaning that he was definately in there. The blast of smoke shot open when Vortex pounded the ground sending a shockwave just as the group of Tepigs surrounded him and followed up their flame charge.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

The earthquake made the duplicates disappear, and Tepig lost its balance before being thrown by the fissure. Tepig stood, beaten to barely standing.

(Nothing weknow is gonna take it down. Best we could is just damage it, or if we possibly can, defeate it. Well.. all or nothing bud.)  Alright, use Swift.

Tepig blows out a swift attack at Vortex.

LunarDusk

Vortex groaned out as he manages to be pushed back from the unavoidable swift attack of the Tepig. Remaining firm he planted his feet along the ground giving off a roar of intimidation before speaking to Tepig that only he and other pokemon can hear.
"Haha, come on! Wheres that blaze ability?! Or are is that power still caged that I'm not doing enough to trigger it?"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

Tepig: I know... the match time... my trainer knows, too that fire isn't as effective, even with blaze... best I could do... is just play it smart.

Peace plans another move. He tries looking for some technique.

Hopefully this works. Tepig, use Flame charge once more.

Tepig creates another flame charge and runs at Vortex.

LunarDusk

Crtitcal Hit

"[glow=navy,2,300]Dragon Pulse full force.[/glow]"
Vortex charged the spheres from not just his central head but the heads o his hands as well. But due to the doubled speed gain from the tepig, he was knocked off balance leaving himself vulnerable to a 2nd attack.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

*-So sorry I completely forgot about this. >A< Please forgive me.

--------------------------

Tepig. Use Flame Charge again.

Tepig charges himself once more. He tries attempting to dodge the dragon pulses thrown by Vortex.

Popping through the dust of the dragon pulses, Tepig jumps at Vortex.

Go Up