Will not load on iMac

Started by Horseperson, 2016 Jan 15, 19:03:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Horseperson

(Is this the appropriate place to post this..?)
Don't know why this keeps happening to me >.<
Well, here's my problem: The app appears in my dock, but then disappears. I haven't played this game in a LONG time, and I'd like to see all the new stuff. Someone please help me.

Lightning Spark

Quote from: Horseperson on 2016 Jan 15, 19:03:58
(Is this the appropriate place to post this..?)
Don't know why this keeps happening to me >.<
Well, here's my problem: The app appears in my dock, but then disappears. I haven't played this game in a LONG time, and I'd like to see all the new stuff. Someone please help me.

Apple OS right?

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

TooeyPuddle

2016 Jan 16, 18:05:42 #2 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 16, 18:14:04 by TooeyPuddle
EDIT: I just fixed it, so if it is a security issue you need to go into System Preferences> Security and Privacy> Privacy> and add LoE as an app. I'd do this only if your allowance of apps settings aren't working though.

I am having the same exact issue, except when I try to load it my computer will not verify it (despite going into the System Preferences and switching my security so I can download from anywhere). I'm not sure if this is the same problem that is effecting your game, but I figured it was worth adding to.

Legendoffun

Are you still having the problem? Because I am for my Mac...so if you found a way to solve it, please tell me  :c

Mizuki

I can't tell if this issue ever got resolved ono but seeing as how the previous OSE already ended, I may as well lock and move this thread anyway, just to keep the Site Suggestions are nice and tidy.

Hopefully you'll be able to play the next time! Sorry for the inconvenience :c

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Go Up