Chishio Kunrin

2013 Feb 28, 04:48:31 #40 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 28, 04:50:55 by Chishio Kunrin
Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Feb 27, 14:20:11
Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 Feb 27, 10:10:05
I double tap caps lock instead of using shift. :D

Eh? What?  :I
*Does it a few times.*
That's just....WEIRD.

That awkward moment that you didn't realize there are two Woonas on the forum. :I

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Feb 28, 01:50:28
I have THE most annoying habit ever.

Regretting something I shouldn't... that happened several years previous.

Middle of the night... Think back to middle school when a group of girls in the locker room surrounded my friend while their leader bullied her about liking the same guy as her.
"..... I should've done more. Coach was only like 5 feet away. I should've told her or something. Or punched Merideth in the face for telling me it was none of my business. She's my friend, it is my business! ... Nah, I should've told coach what was going on."
Should've
Should've
Should've
I wanna go back and do it right
Should've
Zzzzzz....

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Success! I woke up before noon! I had forgotten one very important detail... Fluttershy can put me to sleep easily with her beautiful voice! ^-^

I have NO idea how I could forget that. :ajshifty:

Quote from: Jenzy on 2013 Feb 28, 01:24:32And regarding the shower thing, my 5 minutes are reaching 10. Wasting more water again. >:(

It's strange. If I'm not late for something, I tend to kind of lengthen the shower time. But if I AM late, showers can take like, 3 minutes. Though, 5 minutes is good enough to have the soap clean you well enough and your hair as well.

Wow man, you're fast. o_O

I go from 20 to 30 minutes (Mostly 30) when I'm not doing what I described in my earlier post... X3
Purr~

Detective Woona

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 28, 04:48:31
That awkward moment that you didn't realize there are two Woonas on the forum. :I

You're not the first, and you won't be the last.
Easy way to tell us apart is the signatures.
I don't art.  :c
Steam Name: The Bird Lion
MC Name: Stalwart_Shield

Mmmm, quite.

Night Pony

Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Feb 28, 12:56:14

That moment when you realise the same thing.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Julius

Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Detective Woona on 2013 Feb 28, 12:56:14

I sometimes get lazy and tell who's talking by seeing their avatar in the corner of my vision. X3 When someone changes their avatar, I check who it is and learn their new avatar.

Which... may be a stupid habit. /ontopic
Seriously, when Pipkin changed his avi to Pinkie, it threw me off for a short while. I kept thinking Pinkie was posting. Now I just remember that Pinkie is the one with the talking Pinkie.

Night Pony

I sometimes get lazy and tell who's talking by seeing their avatar in the corner of my vision. X3 When someone changes their avatar, I check who it is and learn their new avatar.

Which... may be a stupid habit. /ontopic
Seriously, when Pipkin changed his avi to Pinkie, it threw me off for a short while. I kept thinking Pinkie was posting. Now I just remember that Pinkie is the one with the talking Pinkie.
[/quote]

I also do that. I remember members mainly by avatar than by names.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

alexandas

I say potato and banana and pie randomly because it's fun and very  :D like
I fall asleep after I wake up
I answer when anyone calls for someone like saying "MOM?" and then I say "what?" though I am not mom.
AND MORE . . . .
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

GuitarBrony

I "stealthily" close doors. Every time i have to close a door, i take time out to make sure it makes NO noise as it closes. Even if I'm alone. And by taking the time, i mean, it takes me a good 10 seconds to close a door.
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

alexandas

Quote from: GuitarBrony on 2013 Feb 28, 23:17:03
I "stealthily" close doors. Every time i have to close a door, i take time out to make sure it makes NO noise as it closes. Even if I'm alone. And by taking the time, i mean, it takes me a good 10 seconds to close a door.
I' trying to develop said habit, it is crucial to my life and keeping away death.  JK LOL.  Just my mom and step dad can hear very well and the house is not sound proof and stuff, and the fact that i wake up in 6 in the morning.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

FakeSmile

2013 Feb 28, 23:20:20 #50 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 28, 23:41:53 by FakeSmile
Well, I wake up at 3 a.m every morning needing
to drink a soda or yoohoo
Then, I wake up again at 4:30 every morning, which has
been a stupid habit of mine since I lived in
Washington
And if I don't have school I wake up around 7:30 a.m.
every morning.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Pipkin

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 28, 14:06:49

Does it make you feel better that I have the same issue....with my own avatar...

That's a stupid habit I have btw, I won't use the same avatar for more than a month tops.  Same for every website I visit with an avatar, teamspeak, even signatures, i feel the need to change it all constantly, which i'll admit annoys certain people....
Same thing on the game I play, i'll use a certain name for a while(Pinkie!) then when I feel like it keep changing it(Now it's Lil'Derpy...)

Jenzy

Quote from: alexandas on 2013 Feb 28, 23:10:24
I fall asleep after I wake up
I answer when anyone calls for someone like saying "MOM?" and then I say "what?" though I am not mom.

Yep. Pretty bothersome. And it's weird. Sometimes I only start dreaming falling asleep like that.

It's annoying on Weekdays.

And. Yeah. When my dad calls my mom's name, it sounds like mine, as a mishearing, and I respond to it. It's strange.

And I thought Pipkin was Pinkie too until I saw his name. lol

For me, I don't think there will be any confusion. I just... "Crystalized!"

~Durpy

I wiggle my leg when I sleep lol
I always have a habit of making sure a door is closed by pulling it, pushing it, and pulling and pushing like a maniac, then touching the door handle..to make sure I didn't break it.
I have 2 alarms, yet I ignore the first one, and have trouble waking up to the second.
My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Chishio Kunrin

In some situations, where it's crucial for me to know what to do but I don't know what to do, I can end up kinda freaking out. >.<
Most of the times that has happened was while doing math homework, admittedly. X3

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Mar 01, 10:59:13
In some situations, where it's crucial for me to know what to do but I don't know what to do, I can end up kinda freaking out. >.<
Most of the times that has happened was while doing math homework, admittedly. X3

This.

Would this count as a habit? I MUST be alone when I sleep. I just... I've actually chose the floor over sleeping with someone.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

byndbored

I pace about the house a lot sometimes having no clue why. :P
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

FakeSmile

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 24, 10:12:34
Oh yeah. I still feel really uncomfortable with my closet open at night. It makes me nervous. I never got over that "monster in the closet" feeling either.

I'm with you on that one. . . .
Like, my mom will sometimes come in my room
to pick out some of my clothes to iron and she leaves it open.
And I will wake up in the middle of the night because of it being left open. . .
I'm also still scared of the dark though so waking up with
the closet door open triggers that feeling. . .
lol
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Jenzy

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 Feb 24, 10:12:34
Oh yeah. I still feel really uncomfortable with my closet open at night. It makes me nervous. I never got over that "monster in the closet" feeling either.

Sometimes I get up to close the closet in the middle of the night. When I forget to close it.

It doesn't really bother me (Maybe because it's a closet that uses sliding doors), but at the same time... It's just a dumb habit isn't it? x3

Midnight Breeze

I won't eat apples whole. I have to cut them up with a knife and eat them in slices.

I also refuse to chew gum. The thought of chewing on what is essentially a wad of my own spit just isn't appealing.

Go Up