Ideas that could draw more players or make game Even better!

Started by RainbowBloom, 2013 Aug 20, 19:50:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RainbowBloom

I've been watching gameplay videos and i've been thinking that it would be nice for instead of house models that just stand there and have no real purpose you should add in a later update ownable houses that have an interior and if in someway it is like another map if u add it hopefully you can do some sort of thing like a camera on the windows so ponys could look in and see peoples creativity and the person inside could look outside but if u can it might be easier just to zone like make the houses have doors that can be opened by the owners and owners can decorate or build at the houses size and height and they should cost bits if u add them but this is a sugestion/idea i had. another idea is random events could happen at canterlot or ponyvillie like a ursa rampage or a evil unicorn and some other events that could happen. i have a lot more ideas so if u need some they will be right on this topic.

here are Even more ideas. like a auction if there isn't one and crafting and digging also gathering so ponys could create items that can be looted and ponys can sell the items they loot through an aution which can be a easier way.
Another idea is rideable trains boats and air ballons if they're isn't any that way earth ponies and unicorns can get around a little more faster and pegasus can get around in style or faster.
thats all the ideas i got at the time.

Chishio Kunrin

For now, we're not considering player-owned houses. If we do decide to let players have their own houses, we'll think about it much later on in the game's development. In fact, if we implement player houses, it will probably be added after the game is released.

As for your other ideas, I believe those have already been discussed within the team.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Tekner

Sorry (or not, however you interpret this) to say, but all of the ideas you've mentioned have already been brought up either to or within the team. Your profession-oriented ideas are already being worked on, housing will be far down the road if we ever do it (and probably in a hotel fashion with one building for the entrance and exit - not each house in PonyVille.) We're going to have big server events periodically, but we're not sure what kinds yet.

RainbowBloom

Ok well its good to know that player houses might be added

Book Smarts

Okay, locking this thread up...

Please keep in mind that this section of the forum is for site suggestions, and bugs.

Go Up