Need help? Im a teacher

Started by AudioWaveDasher, 2017 Oct 23, 20:34:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

AudioWaveDasher

2017 Oct 23, 20:34:34 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 23, 20:46:08 by AudioWaveDasher
Hello. I help ponies level 6 and below. You can find me on the AMERICAS server a few nights a week and usually during the day or night on fridays or saturdays. Im a pegasus so I help pegasi set up their controls and get started on quests. If you see me in game, send me a message. I usually give out free armor and lead leveling parties for xp and bits. 

We also do other things my herd and I, like play hide and go seek, share secrets we've found (cantermore waterfall cave, cloudopolis cave, castle of the 2 sisters, leveling glitches, the social life at SCC, leveling parties, the old quack in evershade, find new armor, etc)

See ya around!

~AudioWave Dasher

funnybunny2000

Hi  <3 im new i guess im level 1 and i am struggling very much im a pegasus and my ponys name is mint candy can you help me

Cloudy Skies

Welcome to LoE, enjoy your stay! You can be almost anything! From a fashion designer like Rarity to a daring adventurous pony like Rainbow Dash! You can be a roleplayer, a artist, a author, a teacher and so much more now! And here's a tip: When the room is shutting down, quickly change it! You will understand this further into the game, anyways have a nice day and a fun trip in Equestria
Shnuggles are nature's way of saying "Want a hug?" :P
Also they are a way of saying "I'm scared." :P
They also could mean "CAN I LATCH ONTO YOU LIKE A CRAZY PONY!?!?!?!"

Go Up