Heya

Started by Améthyste, 2017 Sep 11, 16:21:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Améthyste

Hello everybody,
Just downloaded the game and joinded the forum to say hello.

My name's Amethyst (but since Amethyst is sooooooooo orignal it was taken and I had to translate in another language, so in french).
I'm in the mlp community since years ago, early 2014 I think.

I'm not really talented for presentation topics and I wanted to try the game to know if it was worth it before joining here but I can't even log in in the launcher (downloaded today, so the last version)... It's a bug or just a http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ty launcher? Both my ID and my password are correct but it keeps saying that one of them is wrong. same problem in admin mode..

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums! Hm I'm not really sure what's causing the problem, are you really sure your ID and password are correct and that you're using "é" in your ID?

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Améthyste

Since I can write here with the same ID and password yes, they're both correct.
I tried to create another account without "é" to see, still impossible to log in..

Améthyste

Dark_Twilight

2017 Sep 12, 18:34:10 #4 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 12, 20:19:55 by Dark_Twilight
Try deleting folder in

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\loe\

and logging in again, also when youre logging in check if in login field game actually spells that "é" or some other character or try copy/paste your username/pass from notepad.

Améthyste

Nope, tried to delete the folder, not working.
Copy/paste, still not working...

What kind of http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules.ty games have bugs in the login screen?

Dark_Twilight

Try maybe changing your password on that non "é" account so that it does not contain any of in your case french specific letters and try logging in?

Améthyste

It's my ID who have an "é"
My password only contain one capital letter, a bunch of letters and 2 numbers.

I tried with the x32 launcher, to see.
Still the same problem

Go Up