Hello!

Started by Annica321, 2017 Feb 21, 07:29:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Annica321

Hello!
I'm new (duh) and I'm a big fan of MLP and I found this forum and thought I'd join! Anyway here's some stuff about me:

I'm a 19 years old italian girl who loves art and videogames, in fact I make art sometimes (although it's not really that great) and I'm also trying to learn how to make videogames and how to animate in 3D (Mostly on sfm although I animate in MMD too)

Anyway just as an heads up I'll not always be online because of both personal problems plus my wifi is being weird these days, I hope that's not a problem X3  I'm looking foward to talk about ponies with you all  ^-^

Thunder Spin

Welcome to LoE! You'll love both forums and game! Hope to see you in the wold of Equestria!

Annica321

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 21, 08:56:05
Welcome to LoE! You'll love both forums and game! Hope to see you in the wold of Equestria!

Thank you  ^-^

LeviathanTS

Welcome to LoE! I'm hope you have a great time here!

This community is very friendly and welcoming, so don't be shy! :3

You sound really cool, I hope to see you around more hehe x3

If you need any help or want somepone to talk to... I will happily help you, I don't mind talking about anything ^-^

....Annnnny how.... I'll see you around :P
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently for announcement regarding further game access!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Annica321

2017 Feb 22, 15:12:08 #6 Last Edit: 2017 Feb 22, 15:14:41 by Annica321
Quote from: LeviathanTS on 2017 Feb 21, 17:29:56
Welcome to LoE! I'm hope you have a great time here!

This community is very friendly and welcoming, so don't be shy! :3

You sound really cool, I hope to see you around more hehe x3

If you need any help or want somepone to talk to... I will happily help you, I don't mind talking about anything ^-^

....Annnnny how.... I'll see you around :P

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind  ^-^

Post Merge

Quote from: Proudy Hooves on 2017 Feb 22, 01:48:55
Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently for announcement regarding further game access!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!

Thank you! I'll keep an eye out for the game since I saw some videos and I found it really cool so I'm looking foward to it! But I'm also looking foward to interact with you all  ^-^

Post Merge

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2017 Feb 22, 05:40:48
Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Thank you, I'll check everything   ^-^

Go Up