new3DS models and themes

Started by Rikaria, 2014 Aug 29, 15:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Wow. I guess it's really THAT popular. Might get one soon when my 3DS is unplayable.

Too bad only the XL is sold in NA. Don't really have a choice. I am im used to the itsy bitsy 3DS cause I can carry that in my pockets. It's hard to carry a mini laptop in it.

On the bright side, there is a black color 3DS XL.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LostSanity

You know, my question was never answered.

Am I eventually going to be FORCED to get one because there will be games that will work on this but not on a regular 3DS?
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

2015 Feb 10, 19:07:45 #22 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 10, 19:37:55 by Rikaria
The only n3DS-exclusive game at the moment is Xenoblade Chronicles 3D. Aside from that, certain games only get a visual boost, though everything (apps and games) gets a CPU/loading boost. And of course, you don't need to buy a Circle Pad Pro.

Although the n3DS/n3DS XL will already have amiibo compatibility, the older models will eventually get an accessory that'll do the same thing, so as of this post the only thing you're missing out is one game remake of a Wii one.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

LostSanity

Alright. Thank you.

I won't get one then until there's a game that I want that will only work on the new 3DS and won't work on my regular one.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rikaria

Honestly, the only games I can ever see coming that'll only work on n3DS's/n3DS XL's are GameCube/Wii remakes. In a way I hope I'm right, but at the same time that would hurt Nintendo in the long run since (aside from financial problems) I don't wanna see a "get a n3DS/n3DS XL to be able to play remakes on the go" mindset. We'll see, though.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

Go Up