Open Server Party Download Now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2016 Jan 15, 12:00:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Legendoffun

Quote from: Animazione on 2016 Jan 15, 12:55:18
I can't download at all, tried the launcher, nothing happened, spam clicked it, nothing. Tried the 64 bit, same thing.  :c Someone help please?

Having the same problem on my Mac...

CuddlySylvy

Look kitty, a wizard

[insert grumpy cat meme here]

frío

DON'T PANIC! IF IT WON'T LOAD USE ANOTHER LAUNCHER!!
THE CLICK DOWNLOAD!
THEN CONTINUE!
THEN LOAD IT!
A nomad, tired from wandering.

littletiger9

Hey!
I have a problem, the game wont start. I've extracted everything and when I click on the game to start a black screen pops up, but nothing else happens (except for the cursor to turn into a red feather). Does anyone know what should I do? D:

Beautiful Tigress

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 09:56:35
DON'T PANIC! IF IT WON'T LOAD USE ANOTHER LAUNCHER!!
THE CLICK DOWNLOAD!
THEN CONTINUE!
THEN LOAD IT!

There are no other launchers.

frío

Leonexus

Hope everypony has a fantastic day!

Antiroxx

Hello, i have a problem too, my problem is when i launch the game and start, i have all "server listing" done except "Items" & "Skills" (Error!), how can i solve this? Thx  ^-^

frío

@Antiroxx
Get rid of LoE the game with the x
then open LoE
it will work...try again if it doesn't

cheesegal001

the game keeps crashing when I go to different places, what can I do to fix that?

frío

Quote from: cheesegal001 on 2016 Jan 16, 13:32:27
the game keeps crashing when I go to different places, what can I do to fix that?

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 13:27:48
@cheesegal001
Get rid of LoE the game with the x
then open LoE
it will work...try again if it doesn't

Try it

Beautiful Tigress

Quote from: Mogeko on 2016 Jan 16, 11:46:59
have you looked?

The only launcher on the list is the one I have downloaded.

Night_Star030

My problem is my Norton deletes the LOE - Launcher.exe file because of the simple reason of "reputation". It's a new file & there is no info from the Norton community, so it automatically removes it. :I

Trying to fiddle with it to keep it from doing that, plus informing the Norton that this is a trusted file, so maybe others wont have this issue. Tried the other 32 bit to play, it was block again because of reputation but solved that one. Now I'm simply hovering over the city. Probably this server is loaded. :l

Anyways, there is the possibility that anti-malware & anti-virus programs are either quarantining or deleting key files, hence why many have problem getting into the game.

rykus

ah, hi, I'm having a problem where I already downloaded the Mac OSX zip file, but then I try to unzip it, and it says "(Error 2 - No such file or directory)" I've tried just about everything, but I can't seem to figure it out. please help??

frío

STEP BY STEP TO KILL NORTON!!
1.Get on norton
2.go to settings
3.click fire wall
4.turn everything off
5.click apply then 5 hour or so
6. SUCCESS!

Antiroxx

After many attempt, i think that doesn't work :'( .

thanks in any case :D

FlutterButterflyMLP

Quote from: Antiroxx on 2016 Jan 16, 13:16:26
Hello, i have a problem too, my problem is when i launch the game and start, i have all "server listing" done except "Items" & "Skills" (Error!), how can i solve this? Thx  ^-^

I'm having the same problem, except the only error I have is Skills. I can't get into the game  D:
I am a student digital artist and a big fan of Steven Universe. I'm playing as Pastel Cloud.<br />See you in Equestria!<br /><br />

frío

When this happened to me! i quit the game and joined another Server! try it!

Lonewolfx13

I-It doesn't seem to be working. I click the big red button that says "Download to your computer" and nothing happens! WHY WHY WHY!? *emotional breakdown*

Antiroxx

How to choose a server ? (i don't have this option, or im completly blind :S)

Go Up