Splatoon

Started by Itty Bit, 2015 Jan 13, 17:43:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

My friend saw a joke, and now he won't stop saying Octobots vs Deceptisquids...
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Fluffy Cloud

In one game of Tower Control, I kept falling off the tower, and caused my team to lose. It was an accident, but a stupid one.

Jenzy

Made a couple new Splatoon-related pics...
Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Aug 23, 01:20:35
Couple new images...

Agent 3

Inkling Jenz

Also, I'm really not sure which side to pick for this Splatfest. I'm not really a TRANSFORMERS fan.

Also, it'd be neat to know who has Splatoon, and if we've added each other. It'd be nice to meet up in Regular, Private, or Squad Battles...

Fluffy Cloud

Quick question: Who here plays Splatoon with headphones?

Jenzy

We should do a Private Battle some time, where we just squid around instead of doing serious Turf War. For fun. :D
(And we don't earn points in Private Battle anyway. More fun squidding around when not around people with serious Turf Warring)
The other Ranked Battle modes are also in Private Battle, without affecting our ranks. It's all about having fun and squiddin' around. :P

My Nintendo Network ID is the same as my dA. chainchomp7

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2015 Aug 29, 21:44:27
Quick question: Who here plays Splatoon with headphones?

Chromastone64

I am an idiot.
I just noticed something in Splatoon that I have NO IDEA how I missed it.
Callie and Marie
Callie Marie
CALAMARI.
:c
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Fluffy Cloud

2015 Sep 01, 18:20:26 #46 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 01, 20:53:53 by Fluffy Cloud
Quote from: Jenzy on 2015 Sep 01, 01:44:55
We should do a Private Battle some time, where we just squid around instead of doing serious Turf War. For fun. :D
(And we don't earn points in Private Battle anyway. More fun squidding around when not around people with serious Turf Warring)
The other Ranked Battle modes are also in Private Battle, without affecting our ranks. It's all about having fun and squiddin' around. :P

My Nintendo Network ID is the same as my dA. chainchomp7

I'll add you! I'm on right now, so send me a PM when you're on too!

And yeah, I meant headphones connected to the GamePad. Before then, I never knew the NPCs actually talked.

ManeFlame

So you've been missing all the cool music, then? Or just the oddly addicting jibble-talk?

Fluffy Cloud

The oddly addicting jibble talk. Plus all the extra noises the inklings make.

ManeFlame

For shame. The jibble talk is adorable. Especially the taunts and disgruntled sounds.

Fluffy Cloud

Woomy!

I reached B+ rank with a rating of SO HAWT! It felt so rewarding!

Jenzy

Quote from: Fluffy Cloud on 2015 Sep 10, 23:06:47
Woomy!

I reached B+ rank with a rating of SO HAWT! It felt so rewarding!

Congratulations! That's where I'm at right now. Hoping I can raise it up.
Also, I had fun playing with/against you in Turf War. ROLLLEEERRRRSSS!!!

The Vibe Meter translates into extra cash if you talk to Judd after leaving the lobby. Once per rotation.

If you don't ask him in time, you might not get the bonus cash. It's up to 1,400 per rotation.

Reached:
Chill - 0
Toasty - 100
Smokin' - 300
SO HAWT!! - 1000

Fluffy Cloud

Rollers are my favorite weapon! But I'm trying out different weapons since I feel like I was relying too much on the Krak-On Roller. I've tried the Jet Squelcher and .96 Gal Deco. I really like both of them.

And I see you're also for Team Art!
[glow=blue,2,300]GO TEAM ART!![/glow]

Jenzy

There is an upcoming update for Splatoon.

You can read the Patch Notes for Splatoon Ver. 2.2.0 here!

Also, you can plan out battles and check the status of your friends using SplatNet. All you have to do is log in with your Nintendo Network ID, similar to using Miiverse. Both are connected, so logging out from SplatNet also logs you off Miiverse.

Go Up