Elements of Disharmony (Sign Up)

Started by Wondering Lightning, 2015 Dec 10, 17:46:35

previous topic - next topic

Should I

Allow OP, OCs
0 (0%)
Allow characters that people haven't made
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more violence (Not big stuff though)
1 (16.7%)
Allow a bit more romance (Not big stuff though)
2 (33.3%)
Leave it the way it is.
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: 2015 Dec 17, 21:35:42

Go Down

Super sayian pony

"I will still find out I have my ways"

SCIENCE!!

Stryder221

"Like who?" The colt couldn't help but ask. However, he soon shook his head. "Eh, sure... Th'name's Grand Illusion."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering looks at Grand's necklace and scratched her ear.* Welp, you are the Element of Dishonesty, did the forest do that to you? Well, anyway, whom you are like isn't important, he probably has his own life, after he escaped that dimension. Just be happy you're not annoying, I recommend you not to be annoying as well.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

"Annoying? Me? Why, that's just plain insulting!" Illusion turned, getting up on his rear legs just to cross his forelegs as he turned away with a huff. "I might just pawn this necklace because of that. A lost element... Something like that has to be worth a pretty bit. And it'll be MY name that ends up in the books as the one who found it for the second time..."
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah rolled her eyes-
"I doubt you'll do that. You are the element of dishonesty afterall."

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering sighs.* I said be happy you're NOT annoying, then I recommended that you not be annoying. Get your facts straight okay. Now stop having a tempertantrum and help me find the other three holders of the Elements.*
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Stryder221

"Oh, really?" Illusion had said with a raised eyebrow. He then began to search around. "Oh lookie there, someone willing to buy..."
With that, he kind of wandered off. "Hello there, sir, care to buy a rare and probably priceless artifact for only 10,000 bits? You will?! FANTASTIC! Here you go."

And with that, he had wandered back, many bits richer. He then stuck his tongue out at both of the other bearers, looking incredibly smug without his element.

"Go on, ask me what happened. I guarantee you'll be surprised..."

Super sayian pony

"I quit I'm out."
*Delilah left disguising into one of the background ponies*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering took the Element from the pony, and gave the pony his 10,000 bits back.* Nope, you're worse than annoying, you're stuburn.*Wondering stepped on Delilah's tail.* I will teach you two like fillies and foals.

(I can't spell, lol  :c

Super sayian pony

*When Wondering stepped on Delilah's tail she let out a little yelp making her disguise break*
"What was that for?!."

SCIENCE!!

Stryder221

2015 Dec 10, 21:38:31 #30 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 10, 21:55:28 by Stryder221
"Oh, please!" The Element Wondering had taken had immediately disappeared. Illusion's own bits didn't vanish, though, that seemed to come straight out of the alicorn's pockets.
In Illusion's own pockets, though, he reached into and pulled out the element. In other words, he managed to scam a poor pony out of his bits with not a single loss on his part.

"Really now, you think lies are black and white, don't you? Well, technically I didn't lie. Sold it, a fake, that is, right off and took the guy's bits like candy from a foal! But, since you were nice enough to pay him back, you're the only one who suffered a loss. So..."

He then blew a raspberry at the alicorn.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah pulled her tail out from under the alicorn, whom was atleast three times as big as her*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering had started to be put in huge stress. Wondering had been wearing a Yin Yang necklace, that measures her evil intesity, the more stress she got, the more black (evil) that took over. The evil side of the necklace started to spread, dark magic filled her eyes. Wondering walked closer and closer it Illusion, with everypony looking at her.* I recommend you stop right now, since you don't want to see what happens when you pull my last straw. Why did I pay the pony back? I know whom you are, since people have caught you scamming, so shut you mouth. Also, I didn't lose anything, you're going to be the only one that loses anything. *Like in the mansion, she would not show her left eye. Wondering was fine with those couple of ponies knowing about her left eye, but not strangers. Wondering didn't even notice everypony staring at her, a Princess about to harm a civilian, that is low.*

Stryder221

2015 Dec 11, 21:04:52 #33 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 11, 21:07:24 by Stryder221
[glow=purple,2,300]"Oh, so now it's threats and false accusations, then..."[/glow] Illusion stated, his smile vanishing in an instant. "That's just rather lame of you. What would the people think? What are the people thinking right now?"
Shaking his head, he fixed Wondering with a look of sheer disappointment. "If you can't even deal with me, then I dread to think of how your relation with your dear old daddy Discord is... In other words, no, I'm not going to shut my mouth if you ask me like that. That was just plain rude. I mean, just, really now... Roughly a thousand years old, and not a shred of self control..."

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering backs up, feeling regret, she turns around as tears form in her eyes. Wondering starts to walk away, getting faster and faster with every step. Wondering continues to walks away, starting to run, then she randomly stops. Wondering looks back, and sighs.* Why do I let everything in my head? I haven't even been able to control myself after getting out of banishment, and I still let everything get in my head. Am I upset with everypony? No, that can't be it..... Am I upset at the stats? No............... I am upset with myself...... Why? *Wondering walks back to the two, breathing heavily, but other than that looks calm.* Ok, so I am sorry, I just didn't want anything bad happening............ so can you just, please, try not be a brat.

Stryder221

2015 Dec 11, 21:26:18 #35 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 11, 21:33:40 by Stryder221
Illusion made the motion of rolling his eyes. However... "All you needed to do was ask." And, all of a sudden, with no warning whatsoever, the colt had dashed up to Wondering, catching her off-guard (maybe) with a hug right out of the blue.

After all, hugs were the best method of calming somepony down. Right? "Feel better yet?"

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering blushed, and was also a bit frightened by the surprise. Wondering sat there, speechless.* I am fine, um, yeah.*Wondering laughs nervously, since nopony does this, nut her dad, since he is random.*

Super sayian pony

*Delilah just sat down hugging her tail that has recently been stepped on*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering flew a bit, to shake off Illusion, but also trying to ignore her broken wing.

Super sayian pony

*Delilah left the scene, disguising as she walked away*

SCIENCE!!

Go Up