Adventures in the Sunset kingdom

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Nov 04, 22:53:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

:l DADDY!

* the father walks in * What is it, dear?

There is an invisible lion here and he wont leave me alone!

Father: :s

You have to believe me, dad!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I-he-but- * Starfire growled * You know what? Never mind, dad. Sorry I bothered you.. * she showed her sweetest smile *

Father: Oh, ok... well, call me if you need anything... * he walked out of her room *

:l * Starfire threw a pillow on the floor *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

:l Go away. * Starfire turned away from the lion *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Get off of my bed! Your fur is all over it! * she tried to push him off *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Hmph. * Starfire folded her hooves and lied down on the bed*

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire ignored him and put some headphones on,  listening to her favorite song *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Listen here, fur ball! * she threw her headphones at him * I AM NO ONE'S SLAVE! * she stormed out of the room and hugged her dad *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Nooo! Daddy! DD:

Father: What the- who are you?!

Daddy, help! D:

* The Father walked up to Zion and pushed him back against the wall. He then took the leash off of Starfire *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

This is so unfair! Let me go! * Starfire cried * D:

Super sayian pony

// Zion is so demanding lol

*Red was walking around in a forest near the kingdom*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Well...

* Starfire looked clearly upset * :l

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

:l I've seen dragons that look nicer than this house.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire growled * I said STOP with the licking! >:/

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// Ok. Bye. <3

* Starfire blushed * I-um.. how-how dare you kiss me! I'm a princess! You can't kiss a princess!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Well... you can't do that from now on! * Starfire blushed again then frowned *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire blushed even more * Ahh! Noo! * she ran up stairs *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire frowned and walked into the master bedroom * Hm..

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire blushed * I said don't kiss me! * she frowned and sat down on the bed and sighed* :l

Lullaby Princess

* As Silver Star was walking, she accidently bumped into a royal guard * Oops.. sorry.. * she saw he was a guard from her kingdom * ...ok, bye. * she ran away, the guard chasing her *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up