Mansion Horror Story: Human Survivors

Started by Lemon D. Muffin Pony, 2015 Oct 12, 17:58:34

previous topic - next topic

Should I make a part two to this RP or just end it at some point?

Yes. Part 2!
12 (75%)
No! End it!
1 (6.3%)
Maybe part 2...
2 (12.5%)
I don't know...
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Go Down

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Raiden The Thunder God

Quote from: Wondering Lightning on 2015 Dec 09, 19:14:55
*Wondering reacted immdently, as if you hurt Nightmare, you hurt Wondering. Wondering throws a ball of Dark Magic at Raiden. Raising her stress level, and almost covering her Yin Yang necklace in evil.* You idiot, stop it. *Wondering starts to cry.* CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN ENOUGH PAIN!!!!

(I picture this as an anime

*Raiden was unaffected by the dark magic because of his God powers*

Um okay
I am lightning and thunder

Lullaby Princess

...so no one else notices the dragon? *Lullaby asks, staring at the now appearing dragon's snout in awe.*

*Silver Star smiled as she saw a huge golden colored eye open, darting left and right at its new surroundings.*
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering, ignoring her extreme pain, runs over to Silver Star, grabbed her shirt, and pulled her away. Wondering jumped in front of her, holding her chest, but acting like she couldn't feel the pain.* Don't you DARE ignore me. You DON'T even know WHOM I AM......... so TELL me, WHY are YOU doing this to ME.*Wondering's hair gets moved by another random breeze, showing her gray right eye, once again. If you look at both of her eyes, it is just weird looking at a red left eye, and a gray right eye.*

(Let us all create a new anime, just what should we call it. If we do, I'll provide pictures of Nightmare and Wondering. Ok, Raiden, you can be hurt. I am pretty sure we have shown our characters all in physical pain. I am just asking for at least once, you take away the Mortal Combat, and accept that nobody is a God. I might call Wondering a princess but not a Goddess. This whole God factor is honestly annoying.
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Super sayian pony

//Yes very

*Red pulled Wondering away from Silver Star with his tail*
"Don't do that."

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Oh no, not that thing again! *Starfire said, backing away from the orb. If her face wasn't covered by her hood, it would have fear written all over it.* ...well I'm out. *She disappeared.*

The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

// Silver Star is a ghost so anything of solid form just goes through her.

*The dragon was now full head, growling softly, looking at everyone. Silver Star walked up to it and petted it.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering growled, creating a portal, which looked like the mansion, but cleaner. Wondering ran in, looking surprised, but knowing that time travel isn't a big deal. Wondering goes to the library, which looks cleaner. She sits down in a chair and messes around with her hands. Leaving the portal open on purpose.* About 1011 years in the past, looks like my proper timeline. I know that I am back and stuck here when the portal closes. Right?

(Raiden, your not a God. Don't even try......
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Lullaby Princess

*The dragon revealed two huge wings, which destroyed most of the library.*

*S. Lullaby sighed.*

*Silver Star clapped cheerfully, watching the dragon eventually free itself from the orb, looking harmless, though she had seemed to take a particular interest in Red. The dragon leaned down, staring at him face to face; mostly in curiosity.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red seemed to have a staring contest with the dragon, though not to him and the dragon*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

*Wondering looked at the dragon through the portal.* Great, now I am just peachy. Get that dragon out of my sight, I would rather be alone with 1000 enemies then with a dragon................. no offends Red. *Wondering sighed, knowing that in the other's timeline Wondering is probably free (Which she is, and a fabulous Princess of Dark Magic). Wondering picked up a book, it looked new, but in the time she was just in, it looked old. The book was about the strange orb. Wondering then looks behind her and sees Starfire being random. Different times, more than one, parodox, we will all be in deep hay.

Lullaby Princess

*After a few minutes, the dragon seemed to loose interest in Red and took more interest in chewing a bookshelf.*

*S. Lullaby facepalmed.*

*Silver Star laughed.* Well, Silver Gem is back to her normal self... now if you all excuse me... *Silver Star floated up to the dragon and sat on its head. She whispered something to it.* Ta ta, everyone! It has... been a pleasure meeting you all.

*The dragon seemed to nod and used its wing to make a huge hole in the ceiling, taking flight and flying away, still chewing the bookshelf.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Red flew up and grabbed Raiden and was tempted to drop him but brough him back to the ground*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

*The dragon didn't feel anything, and just continued to fly.*

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Raiden The Thunder God

// I didn't do anything

*Raiden was able to fly he pushed Red back and did shock therapy on him striking him with millions of lighting bolts*

You provoked me Red
I am lightning and thunder

Super sayian pony

"You have done the same."
*Red grabbed Raiden with his tail and as Red fell Raiden fell with him*

SCIENCE!!

Wondering Lightning

Ok, Raiden, you can be hurt. I am pretty sure we have shown our characters all in physical pain. I am just asking for at least once, you take away the Mortal Combat, and accept that nobody is a God. I might call Wondering a princess but not a Goddess. This whole God factor is honestly annoying.

Super sayian pony

// Yes Just stahp Raiden... And no you can't copy powers from others. (It feels like something you'd do Raiden)

SCIENCE!!

Go Up