Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Oct 09, 14:11:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 09, 14:11:37 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 31, 20:33:37 by FakeSmile
OASIS

Sea Pony to Equestria Pony Ratio
5:6

Deep in the depths of the sea lives a goddess name Estuary, who created the ocean. She is a powerful Goddess who protects the seas from the Equestria ponies. At times she would be merciful and give ponies new life if they happen to fall into her realm. For years she would tend to her sea ponies and the creatures while keeping eye on the land. Recently a massive ship dumped thousands of pounds of garbage into her once. Blinded by rage, she summoned all her magic to drown all the land ponies. But, a group of sea ponies begged Estuary to give the ponies one more chance. The Goddess agreed but only if those few ponies would turn in their fins for hoofs. She demanded that they go to the surface and keep tabs on those land creatures. Estuary assigned each sea pony a land pony; and stripped them of their fins. Now it is the selected few sea ponies job to prove Estuary that not all Equestia ponies are bad.

Introduction

Hello Sea Ponies this is your supervisor, Peninsula, speaking! Estuary has given us a task to prove the Equestria ponies worth! Don't worry; it is as simple as it sounds! Before we depart on our adventure you were given an orb. DO NOT LOSE THAT ORB! Not only does that orb tell you who your Equestria pony is, it is your ticket back to the sea! Lose it, and your stuck up here! Also, its an easier way for you to send your weekly reports to me. That's right, this field trip does have homework! Shouldn't be hard right? Just hang out with the surface ponies, make sure they respect the sea and everyone will be happy! Alright, enough squiding around. Time to start this journey! Be safe and remember to keep our race a secret!

Oasis Shores

Oasis Shores is a beach goer's dream come true. It is a small island with crystal clear water and white sand. There are palm trees that provide shade for ponies and some banana trees! Wild Life is pretty tame here but if you are lucky, you might see a few turtles! This tropical paradise has been recently became a hot spot for ponies to kick back and enjoy the sun. There are rows of unique beach houses for ponies to rent out for the weekend or buy. These houses have a great front view of the beach and easy access to the main land. Once you get the sand out of your mane, you can go out and enjoy all kinds of local owned shops and restaurants. The island also provides fun activities such as: scuba diving, two seat bike rides, boating, and any other tropical actives offer at fancy resorts! Recently the island suffer from a big litter problem. A garbage ship sunk in the ocean and now the beach is trying its best to pick up any litter that happens to wash up! Most of the trash is gone but now ponies tend to litter more than usual. . . But the beach is still a fun and clean place for any one to visit! Oh and there are a few stray cats that roams the island. If you see any cats, please be extra nice to them! Enjoy your stay at Oasis Shores!

Welcome

Welcome to OASIS! This is a friendship RP thread and also the fate of Equestria rest on the bonds that form during this journey. There will be full of random advents and daily task that you can choose to do or not. Don't worry, you don't have to be on all the time! But if you do plan on posting, please post at least two sentences.

Click here to sign up!

Rules

Basic RP rules do apply and since this is a rather peaceful RP, no violence please.

Spoiler: Sea Pony's Rule • show
[center]Sea Pony Rules![/center]

Only ONE Pony Can Know You Are A Sea Pony
You and your partner will get a game over if you tell anyone. So keep this low key.

Equestria Ponies Can Only Know You're a Sea Pony and Your Power
Keep Goddess Estuary and the other sea ponies a secret!

Large Bodies Of Water Turns You Back Into A Sea Pony
So if you touch a puddle you are good!

Spoiler: Equestria Pony's Rules • show
[center]Equestria Pony Rules![/center]
If You Tell Anyone You Have a Sea Pony You Sleep With Da Fishes
You will be dragged into the ocean and your sea pony will be banned from the land. So both parties will have to start over.
That's it.

Daily Update

[Center] Day 3
Good afternoon Sea Ponies! The sun is setting, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end! There will be a Fire Works show on the beach tonight! Ice Cream and other cold treats will be sold 50% off during the show. Be safe and have fun! [/center]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper starts his day in his usual planned course: wake up, go to school, come home, eat, and do anything that is needed. Doesn't phase Peace's emotion for doing the usual. Usually there is always something new he learns and experience. Though not much ponies he comes around with, he does meet with his fellow classmates and discuss either classwork, or some interests they like to share. Currently he is on his week-long break, and just started today, so pretty much a lot of free time. For start, he always wanted to go to the mall, or the city, or perhaps go to the beach since he hasn't been there for a while. Well... his idea first start-off is the mall, which takes him close to his school, but still a fair distance from it. Wonder what he would like to buy or see?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

A mare pokes her head above the ocean. Her dreads floated around her as she scanned the area. As requested by  Estuary, she was sent to the surface to make sure it was safe. The mare didn't see anything threatening, besides those weird orbs the Equestria ponies were throwing around. The coast seemed clear so she decided it was time to take her first step onto the sand. The mare sunk back into the ocean before swimming toward the shore. Once the water was too shallow, the mare stood up. The gravity felt weird on her body and her legs wobbled as she tried to take her first step. Sadly this was too much for her and she fell face first into the ocean. She could hear a few ponies giggle and she shot back up. The mare took a deep breath to calm her nerves. She tried to take a second step; she succeeded but it still felt weird. Slowly she made her way onto the sand. The sand felt weird on her hoofs and the sun was very harsh on her eyes. Living at the bottom of the sea most of her life didn't prepare her for the harsh sun rays. The mare tried to block the sun with her hoofs but even being outside was still too bright. She collapse on the ground as she covered her face with her dreads. In a sharp tone she said,
???: AUUGH! What the glub is this?! How did these surface ponies managed to live here!? I can barely sea! Oh, I'll have to report back to her that these ponies have evolved to with stand intense heat... AUGH! Why am I burning!?
The hot sand was too much for her to handle. She quickly fled back into the shallow end of the sea with a big splash. The mare then started to plot a plan to over come this first challenge as she watched the surface ponies play under the sun.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

After some time of traveking, he finally makes it to the mall. Looking around the vast marketplace that sells many variety of items and services, Peace wonders around looking for something of interest. Though he isn't a pony that wears a lot of clothing, just his casual black shirt, he decides to enter a store that sells graphic tees. The store sells very interesting design shirts varying from popular pop culture to inside nostalgic jokes. He checks around the store more to find exotic accessories. Unfortunately, even if it is a neat design, would be embarrassiong for a tallion to wear a bracelet made for mares. He decides to explore more of the mall and leaves the store a bit satisfied by his search.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

The mare ended up perfecting her walk instead of taking on the sand again. She would slowly take steps and would end up falling every other step. The mare would let out a frustrated sigh as she pulled at her mane. It was a long process and many looks were thrown toward her but eventually she was able to take decent steps. The mare let out a victory laugh; she was glad to be able to claim her first victory on the surface. Now she had to conquer the sand. A large frown formed across her face as she stood near the shore. The wet sand was fine but the dry sand was too hot for her to handle. She stood on the wet sand and examined her surrounding area. A few things caught her eyes. A unicorn who was suffering the same pain as her from the sun placed some weird object over her eyes. The mare made a mental note to find that weapon against the sun. She then notice a stallion had some bright color shield on his hoofs which allowed him to walk on the sand. The mare scratch her chin as she tried to figure out how to obtain these surface pony technology...
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

After a long stroll acrossthe mall looking around clothing store, department store, and even sports store, Peace decides tohead out, but before he leaves, there is one more thing to do. Eat. Peace hasen't eaten for a while and for traveling across the mall, he heads over to the food court.

Hmm... not sure what to eat.
He checks around the food court full of restaurants varied of every kind of food. Well... it is a long walk and travel for Peace, and he don't like traveling on a full stomach, he decides...
I could just get a cheese pizza and juice. Should be enough.

He heads for he pizzeria to get his pizza and drink and enjoys his meal. Was a good time for srolling around the mall.

FakeSmile

The mare would step on and off the sand; each time she step on she would let out a soft yelp. After the twentieth time she angrly said through her teeth,
???: This hot land floor will not best me. . . . I, Peninsula, shall not fail!
The mare, Peninsula, took one hard stomp of the sand and then started to run through the beach. Tears of pain and determination flew off her face but she continued to push on through. After falling a dozen times, she made it off the beach and onto the sidewalk. The sidewalk was hot but more bearable than the sand. The mare squinted in disgust; the city was bigger than she expected and crowed with a lot of land ponies. She also was squinting because the sun was still too bright. The mare remember the items she needed to obtain to help her adapt to the surface area. She looked around and saw a large outdoor building. The mare tilted her head as she saw ponies walk in and out of buildings with shopping bags. One of the ponies walked out with eye and feet protectors. The mare gasped as her eyes filled with joy. That store must be where they store all there technology. The mare proceeded to cross the street but some large object came flying pass her. She let out a yelp and ran back onto the sidewalk. The mare gave the large object a frown. To her surprise, land ponies emerged from the large object. Peninsula was awed by how advanced these land ponies were. Maybe those transportation objects can help her across the street? The mare sat on the sidewalk and stared across the street. Soon she will obtain the objects and achieve yet another victory.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Peace finishes his food and now proceeds to return home. But before hecan leave, he needs to head to his school to turn in his homework and to make an appointment with advisors. He takes his tray and returns it to the same restaurant and heads to the exit at the food court. He awaits at a stop to await for the bus. Though he is a pegasus and flying makes travel easier, he prefers more the ground, and the distance is a bit too far for his wings to take him before fatigue overtakes his wings. And his flying stamina isn't that great either.

Oh what luck. *with a small chuckle*

The bus happens to be approaching near the time Peace makes it to the stop. He gets right on, pays thr fair, and the bus ponies proceed to hauling the bus to their route where his school happens to be.

FakeSmile

The sun, the sand, the street: all these factors were too much for Peninsula. She knew that this won't be a victory she could achieve alone. The mare notice a pony getting up from a sitting object and decided to take their spot. The bench was also hot and surprised her. In a defeated tone she said,
Peninsula:
AUUGH! Everyfin here is too hot! I can't walk. I can't sea. I can't even sit! What is this place?!

The mare sunk over, ready to admit defeat. But something under the bench caught her eye. A piece of clear garbage contained some water. She quickly snatch the container up and smiled. An idea hatched and she was ready to defeat this challenge.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Peace makes a stop to the school. He makes his way around to the Student Service office and walks his way to the counselor's office. He asks for an appointment to be made for next week. After a couple minutes of marking Peace down for the appointment, he gives a thanks to the advisor and makes his way out.

FINALLY, he can return home. But then... nervermind. Peace sees the comic book store and gets curious. He still got a lot of time on his hooves, so he then decides to go over to the store and check it out.
Wow. So many comics. Guess on TV they weren't kidding on this many comics. Lets see some of them.

He strolls around the store, searching through comics from familiar ones to the very unorthodox ones, comics he never heard or seen before. Finding familiar ones, he scrolls through pages and sometimes reade the whole page. He can't help but be satisfied in the world of comics. He decides to stay for a bit before returning home.

FakeSmile

The mare looked around to see if anyone was watching. As she scanned the area she unscrewed the lid to the water container. Quickly, she spit into the bottle and screw the lid back on. After a few good shakes the liquid turned into a jell like substance. Peninsula smiled as she unscrewed the lid again and dumped the jell on the bench. She then molded the jell into hoof protectors and place them on her hoof. She placed the empty containers under her hat and was ready to take on the sand. The mare slowly walked toward the sand and carefully placed a hoof on it. She could still feel heat but it was a comfortable heat. Peninsula punch the sand and let out a victory laugh; she mastered the sand. All was left for her to deal with the sun. The mare walked along the beach as she tried to figure out how to obtain the sunglasses without crossing the dangerous road.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

These comics are neat. Not sure to buy one.

Peace thknks long and hard whether to buy a comic or not. In the end, he decided not to and places it back to the appropriate spot. He leaves the store and heads over to the bus stop again. He looks down the road to see if any buses are coming. Unfortunately, he don't see a bus down the horizon.
Might be a while here.

With a small sigh, he walks around in circles and even daydreams a bit in hopes it passes the time for the bus to arrive.

Doomato

A random stallion wearing a fedora and tie sat down at the bus stop. He rested his head upon his hoof, pondering some mystery. "What do Equestrian buses run on? Petroleum? Gasoline? COAL? Electricity? Magic? Or is it just a large carriage with a guy pulling it, like the taxies?"

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 13, 07:12:09 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 13, 07:16:07 by FakeSmile
Peninsula started to pick up trash as she walked along the beach she was amazed by how little the surface ponies cared about the sea. As she continued to angrily pick up trash she notice a stallion place garbage into a big container. Peninsula thought the stallion was littering and become furious. She ran (and tripped a few times) to the container. As she was about to reach for the trash, her eyes widen. So much trash in one area made her feel sick. The mare mumbled a few rude things as she reached into the trash and started to pull trash out.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Doomato

Doomato pulled a paddle-ball from his fedora, waiting at the bus stop.

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 13, 17:19:52 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 27, 19:03:18 by FakeSmile
Day 2
Good Afternoon seaponies! Peninsula has reported back that the surface is safe for your arrival! She said other weird stuff about the sun and sand. . . But I wouldn't worry too much about it! Just remember to keep that orb of yours safe and have fun!

Post Merge

Peninsula was back on the beach; still collecting trash. The mare would pick up trash and stuff it under her hat; if the trash was too big, she would just carry it inside a piece of garbage she found that could carry things. She mumbled under her breath about how this wasn't her job and the ponies she be lucky she is willing to do this. Luckily during her time saving the world, she found large eye protectors that someone threw away. The eye protectors were silver and had a few scratches on them. Now she would be able to walk on sand and handle the sun.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

*Abyssal Ruins emerges from his deep depressing home underwater, and swims to the surface. Most of the time Abyss would journey to the land and finish some work at the Dragon Pony Industrial Tyranny (linking rps together lol ). None of the sea ponies know where he be going, nor does he even care to tell them. Coming up to the surface, he see's Peninsula picking up trash.

Nuserame

"Oook reached the coast at last! That was quite the swim. Now to find a nice spot to embark on this land-walking thing."

A dark green sea pony muttered to himself with his head sticking out above the water, hoping to hide his long, finned tail below the surface of the water. He found his landing spot in a small jetty with a rowing boat and fairly few ponies around, in contrary to the long strip of beach which was positively littered with ponies and well... litter. The land ponies mostly just seemed to be laying there or playing around in the sand, only few bothered with the actual water.

Freeflow is the sea pony's name and he quickly and nimbly made his way to shallow water, where he quickly turned into a four-legged pony with only a tiny tail with long, light yellow hair on it to match his mane. Not much use for swimming, that.

He made his first few steps considerably less nimbly and got himself his first mouth-full of land-sand. "Uuegh, tastes just as bad!" The next few minutes Freeflow spent trying to figure out how to walk, at least remembering to keep his mouth closed the next few face-plants.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 13, 18:35:54 #18 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 13, 18:39:52 by FakeSmile
Peninsula hears the splish sploosh of water and turns to see who is making all the ruckus. To her surprise, it was few Sea Ponies. One pony was failing at a task she already achieved, and the other one looked suspicious. The mare squinted as she pulled out her orb to looked through the list of ponies that were authorize to come on land. FreeFlow was on the list but Abyssal Ruins was put on probation or she think he is. The orbs are not as advanced as they should be, even though her orb is more updated than the rest. All she knew is that Ruins had an explanation mark near his name. She made a mental note to keep her eyes on him and continued to pick up trash.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

After waiting for a while, the bus finally arrives. From what he can see, the bus didn't seemed all that packed with ponies. Very unusal for this time of day with a minute amount of passangers on the bus. Looked like it probably only needed 1 pony to haul it instead of 2, but it is uncertain that the bus could be packed or empty. The bus finally makes a stop.
-------------------------
*-I assume Doomato is on the same bus stop as me. I can make the correction if needed.
-------------------------
Before Peace gets on, he stops and with a soft swing with his hoof as a gesture of showing a pony the entrance, he looks to Doomato:
You can go ahead first sir.

Go Up