Silver Star in Equestria. ( Jump right in! )

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 18, 22:29:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* When Starfire was tackled, her cloak fell off, showing her terrified and pale face. Her red eyes widened. Starfire whimpered a little * Ok, ok, I-I won't rob this hotel, just... p-please let me go!
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle shook Silver Star out of his fluff when the lion left*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire glared at the lion and put her cloak back on and walked out of the hotel, clutching the orb tightly. Starfire already had set up another plan to rob another store instead, and walked towards one *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire soon came out of the store, smirking as she held two larger bags of loot * Ah, I am so glad that I master in this. * She fit the two bags in her cloak and walked back to the hotel * If you can't rob a hotel, might as well get a room there to spend the night. * She walked in and got a room key and walked into a room, dumping her loot onto the bed*

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire decided to take her cloak off and put it on the bed. She walked outside and walked into yet another store, carrying a small bag *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire looked around the store and walked down an isle. Having no intentions  of spending her stolen loot, she put food and other various items in her bag, humming nonchalantly, looking up every now and then to make sure no pony saw her stealing *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire, now satisfied with the stolen goods, walked out of the store and towards the hotel * Ha! I'm not too surprised that I got away unnoticed. Luck must be on my side, today. * she smirked to herself *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Ah! P-please don't eat me! I-I'll return the stuff that I stole! Just..please... * Saying 'please' was not an act of second nature to Starfire, so she sounded very unnatural when she said that word *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

:I N-no, please don't eat me!! Somepony help!! >A<  * she yelled *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire got up and walked back to the store, mumbling angrily to herself * I can't believe this! That lion is a menace... * starfire sighed * at least I still have my other loot. * she returned everything to the owner and walked back to the hotel *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire sighed* Ok, one, I don't do 'sorries' and two, I am keeping the rest of my stuff and I will not allow an oversized cat to tell me different! * she walked away *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire just ignored Zion and walked faster *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire wasn't scared any more, she was mad * Are you done showing you teeth, fish breath? * her red eyes glowed slightly *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// ok.

No!! Don't eat me!  * Starfire, for the first time, started to cry *  D:

Super sayian pony

//Does Saiyan fluffle have to follow logic lullaby?

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// Nope. :3

* Silver Star was still asleep on the ground. She hasn't slept at all since she became a shooting star and fell to earth. She was snoring softly *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

NOOO! SOMEPONY HELP! * she ran under the bed * D: HEEELP!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

AHH! NO! * Starfire tried to run away towards the door * HELP!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I-I'll return the stolen things! I-I promise! Just don't eat me! >A<

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

P-please believe me! I promise I won't steal anything for the rest of my life! Just-just please! * Starfire started crying again *

Go Up