Silver Star in Equestria. ( Jump right in! )

Started by Lullaby Princess, 2015 Sep 18, 22:29:46

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lullaby Princess

2015 Sep 18, 22:29:46 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 04, 22:10:15 by Lullaby Princess
Ah, memory lane. This was my first ever RP when I registered in LoE. I was very unsure if anyone would respond, and after a while, I just lost all hope of this being an ongoing RP and let it collect dust. I will not change anything in this RP. And thank you, Dark Hooves for waking this RP back up. :)

This is my first topic, so, um, I'm not sure how this will turn out, but um, this thread is just about me meeting new ponies and going on adventures and things! Jump in whenever!
Name: Silver Star
Personality: Shy, Compassionate,

Back Story: I was born a star, but fate had other plans and put me in Equestria. I am trying to find out the ways of ponies, but for now, I am trying to fit in..

* The light purple pony sat on a bench and looked around at the other ponies walking by, she sighed before pulling out a book in her satchel and writing *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Dark Hooves

Silverwind with her mom Frost Shard start walking home after doing some grocery shopping.

Mommy, can we go have fun somewhere?

Sure thing sweetie, we need to bring the groceries home first.

They walk towards the light purple mare sitting on a bench writing in the book.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Rarity Diva Pony

// Oooh, ooh, I HAVE to join this one! :3

* Grace Diamond was sitting on the bench next to Silver Star, and, having nothing really to do, decided to have a chat with the mare * Hello. I'm Grace Diamond. And you are?
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star looked up from her journal at Grace * Oh, um, h-hello...? * she looked strangely at the mare, not sure if her greeting was correct *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

//I'm gonna use some pony no one expected... Saiyan fluffle!

*Saiyan fluffle was walking around ponyvile to look around*

SCIENCE!!

Rarity Diva Pony

Hello. * she stared for a minute at the nervous mare * So, what is your name..?
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

// O: I remember this RP! WOW, its been such a long time! Time to spring into action!

* Starfire was walking down the street, her glowing red eyes shifting left to right under the darkness of her cloak * So... what should I steal today...?
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle walked past Starfire and almost made it past the bench Silver Star and Grace where sitting on but he face planted as he got there*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

Oh, well, my name is- * Silver Star heard something and turned around, seeing a Fluffle puff like thing faceplanted in the ground. Silver Star got up and walked over to the Fluffle Puff thing *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle looked up to see Silver Star looking down at him*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

// Welcome, Zion. :3

* Silver Star jumped back a little when she saw the fluffy thing look up at her * ...strange creature... must be common around here.. hm..

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* Silver Star helped him up, and, noticing that he was quite soft, decided to pet his fluff a little before letting him go and sitting back on the bench *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle purred and sat next to the bench next to Silver Star*

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

:I * Silver Star saw the lion and hid in Sayian Fluffle's fluff * ono

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle gasped and hugged the lion*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire just got away with robbing a small store, holding a small bag * Hm.. not much loot. but it will do for now.. * she put the bag behind her cloak and continued walking *

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Super sayian pony

*Saiyan fluffle pointed to a nearby hotel*

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

Now to rob a hotel... * Starfire was humming to herself and stared at the lion for a bit before walking past * ..eh, I've seen stranger things...  * she said to herself *

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* Starfire walked into the hotel, holding a mysterious floating black orb * Ok, everypony, listen up! This is a robbery! Now get down on the floor and this will all be over... * Starfire smirked under her cloak *

Go Up