Oasis! Sign Up

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Sep 18, 20:15:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

2015 Oct 13, 17:49:15 #20 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 13, 17:51:43 by GlassMirror
Sea Pony or Equestria Pony: Sea Dragon Pony (or sea serpent or something)
Name: Abyssal Ruins
Superpower: (Sea Pony Only) Hydrokinesis
Personality: Very quiet; keeps to himself a lot; prefers to be alone sometimes; aggressive; rogue; not bad, but not good either; works by himself or with his own team.
Bio: Abyss lives in a large crack deep underwater, away from noise and other sea ponies. He usually goes to the surface to help his fellow dragon ponies with anything. He does not work for Estuary or anyone for that matter, for he, and his other friends, are rogue sea dragons. He doesn't cause any havoc or anything, he just disagrees with everything that the rest of the sea ponies do, and tries to... Do something about it.
Appearance:I have a picture, but I never colored nor uploaded it, but he's fairly tall for a sea dragon; he is navy blue, dark yellow eyes, and his hair and transparent fins are white. Has horns on his head that curve down. Has a cool design on his back, but I don't know what yet.... :3

FakeSmile

@GlassMirror
Hmm, well he must have agreed with Estuary if
he decided to join Peninsula expedition. Lol
Any who, the application is accepted!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Oct 13, 17:58:11
@GlassMirror
Hmm, well he must have agreed with Estuary if
he decided to join Peninsula expedition. Lol
Any who, the application is accepted!

but that don't mean he meant it :3

FakeSmile

Oh.
I see.
I can already tell that Peninsula
and him are gonna be great pals!
Lol
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

GlassMirror

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Oct 13, 18:03:55
Oh.
I see.
I can already tell that Peninsula
and him are gonna be great pals!
Lol

lol

FakeSmile

Okay, the next Equestria pony will be
assigned to you @GlassMirror .
But you are still allowed to RP in the
thread.
:33
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Aaand... another blue colored creature! lol

StarrBee

@FakeSmile
Sea Pony or Equestria Pony: Sea Pony (if that's alright, of course. I don't know if you have a larger amount of those)
Name: Marina
Superpower: Aerokenesis
Personality: Marina is confident, possibly a little too confident, and adventurous. She's not afraid to speak her mind, is understanding and kind, but stubborn as all heck. She's bold, streetsmart, and occasionally a little childish and silly.
Bio: She was born into your average family, and raised to be the best she could. She was always pushed and encouraged, often finding herself overwhelmed by the influence and tough love she recieved from her parents. She loved her family, but decided that for her own wellbeing, it would be best if she moved away. She got a job, and eventually met a lovely mare that she fell for rather quickly. Though her love was unrequited, the two became good friends.
Appearance: A dark, purpley-grey coat, short, two toned dark and light blue mane (yes, more blue, I'm sorry >.<). Her mane is spiked up at the back, and swept over at the front. I'll try to post a picture later, if I can figure out how to do it.

FakeSmile

@Quill Ink
Accepted, welcome to the Blue Pony Club!
Lol, nah you're fine! There isn't a Equestria
Pony to assign you to but you can still RP!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

StarrBee

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 Oct 14, 15:42:10
@Quill Ink
Accepted, welcome to the Blue Pony Club!
Lol, nah you're fine! There isn't a Equestria
Pony to assign you to but you can still RP!

Thank you!

Stryder221

2015 Oct 20, 01:33:19 #30 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 20, 01:37:45 by Stryder221
@FakeSmile

I can't tell if I'm doing that right...
Not something I've done before. I'm just hoping I'm not too late, either way.

Equestria Pony. (Unicorn)
Name: Grand Illusion.

Personality: Illusion is a nice enough pony, and rarely without a smile on his face, but he's just a bit... eccentric. And a bit too excitable.
While he tends to keep to himself, he likes to think of himself as actually pretty social in general. A lover of jokes and bad puns, he also loves pranks, though he often won't go out of his way to pull one off, as he's a tad lazy...

Bio: He was born into a well-off family of minor nobles in Canterlot. Though he was more than happy with his life the way it was, once his brother, Spell-Breaker, had made it known that he'd be joining the guard, that got Illusion thinking.
He wanted adventure, excitement, and all the things those two would bring. Once he hit 19, he decided he was going out to see the world. And with his talent for Illusions, hence the name, he decided he'd do it as a traveling performer, buying himself a cart along with some supplies for the journey to... wherever.

He had expected a lot of things... but sea ponies? Pretty low on the list.

Spoiler: Appearance • show
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

@Stryder221

Lol, you ain't late. Your
application is accepted!
@GlassMirror is your
assigned Sea Pony.
Have fun!
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

It's not a sea pony, but a sea serpent. o.O Totally different.

FakeSmile

Its like a breed of sea pony.
Like a dragon pony is still
a pony but with extra flare.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

Is it ok if I signed Rush up for this RP with his secondary "ability"? (His rune ability.)

FakeSmile

Is he gonna be a sea pony or equestria pony?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

Equestrian pony.

And I meant with his talent as well. Sorry if I was unclear.

FakeSmile

Hmmm, add a bit of info about it
in your application. As long as it
not crazy then it should be fine.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

Alright.

@FakeSmile
Sea Pony or Equestria Pony: Equestrian Pony/ Unicorn
Name: Illusive Valor (Prefers to be called by his nickname: Rush)
Personality: Pretty laid back, but quick to become serious if something goes awry; quick to help if it is within his ability to do so; kindhearted in general, but he tends to distance himself from others due to his social awkwardness.
Bio: Abandoned as a colt in the Everfree Forest, he grew up very distant from the rest of the Equestrian Ponies until he was about sixteen, and even then he was treated like an outcast. Since he never really left the forest when he was young, Rush developed an ability to climb very efficiently up the tallest of trees with the aid of magic. By the time he was thirteen he had gotten his cutie mark, a crescent moon that had a gray, four-pointed star on the dark side, which reflected on his talent to get into other being's heads and create an illusionary scene. At the age of seventeen, due to his exploration in the forest and the ruins within, he found and began to study a very basic form of ancient runic magic, which saps the strength of the user into a drawing to produce an affect on the real world.
Spoiler: Appearance • show
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3rLTm45.jpg[/img][/Spoiler]

FakeSmile

@Rush of MLP

As long as the ruin magic is
tamed then its all good.
Your application is accepted!
Your assigned Sea Pony is
@Quill Ink
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up