The Adventures of the Royal Guard, a New Beginning (Sign-up RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 Sep 15, 17:00:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

annosrules

((@EredarOmen This is a sign up RP so you are required to be approved by me on the sign up thread http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=15272.0 If you have any questions you may PM me via the message box under my avatar in any post.))

"Right that way Sir," the guard replies, pointing out Sargent Match Stick's office to Quill.

Maplewood

"well its time to get to work "maple said with a excited look and with a simple blare of a horn a dozen or so scientists  walked in and began to work on multiple projects

Chibalt

Chibalt looked up at the fort as he approached, albeit still paying enough attention not to slip on a wayward rock or something else while he looked at it, grumbling a little to himself that this was probably the most inconvenient place for someone like himself to be sent to, though he had agreed to it and all when enrolling for the guard so he didn't have anyone to blame but himself. At least he had decided to go there packing lightly, only really carrying with him a few cloaks along with his currently disassembled quarterstaff, a few small blank diary books and then some writing supplies just in case, never hurt having it even if it might not be needed.

Well, not my first time in a fort I guess, hopefully I won't have to deal with as many things trying to attack me for little reason. He muttered to himself, chuckling at his own little joke before heading in, stopping a guardspony who didn't look too busy for directions. "Do you know where Colonel Autumn Leaf's office is? Recruit, don't really know my way around yet." He asked/explained calmly, though with being a hoof or so higher than the guard it was a little awkward to look down for that, likely quite the same counting for the guard looking up too.

(Did I make any errors here or?...)
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

annosrules

(It's fine, though the set up makes the trend of asking for directions unnecessary.)

The guard points Chibalt in the direction of Col. Autumn Leafs's office, and chuckles as Chibalt walks away.

Chibalt

(Specifying there being a map or a pamphlet with a map handed out to those going to the fort might be good then so you can skip the whole asking for directions phase.)

Chibalt huffed as he walked towards the office, being taller, and larger too, than the average by so much made some things a little awkward, including that. He paused outside the door to her office to right his saddlebags and also run a hoof through his hair, though it didn't do much to his hair, only making it slightly less ruffled-looking than the usual, another few seconds, then he knocked on the door a few times before opening it slowly. Autumn Leaf, right? I hope I'm not intruding on anything. He said as he walked in, closing the door behind him gently while looking at the mare.
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

annosrules

(That's what I get for making assumptions.)

"The only inconvenience you are causing me is your horrendous punctuality," Autumn opens the conversation with. She then motions towards the chair opposite her, indicating to Chibalt that he was expected to sit there.

Chibalt

Chibalt chuckled at that, walking over to the chair and sitting down on it fairly casually. Judging by the looks of things this hasn't really done much save delay this happening by what... a minute or so? He said, finishing with a shrug while still seated on the chair.

annosrules

Col. Autumn did not take Chibalt's comment well. "Mr. Wind, I have but to show you the door in order to have your recruitment denied. We do not tolerate any form of insubordination on this Fort, so I suggest you show more respect!"

Chibalt

Chibalt's expression almost instantly changed into a frown. Very well, Colonel, may I get the paperwork to fill in then? He said, his first impressions of the mare taking a quite immediate nosedive, he could foresee mutual dislike in the future, likely plenty of it too, for now he just wanted to get this over with.

annosrules

"You may," Col. Leaf says, pushing the papers towards Chibalt.

Chibalt

Chibalt simply took the papers and started filling them in, skimming through the text on each page and signing it, generally taking a few seconds on each page before signing and moving onto the next, frowning all the while, though that was more due to Leaf's disposition towards him. Done, what next Colonel?

annosrules

"Report to basic training Private, and do try to be on time." She also hands Chibalt the pamphlet outlining the basic layout of the fort, and the weighty manual that was standard issue for all members of the Royal Guard.

Chibalt

Chibalt nodded and took the pamphlet, glancing at it before also accepting the manual, glancing at the pamphlet again before putting both away in his saddlebags and getting up from the chair, walking right out the door. Now I'm unsure if I enrolled for being a guard or for being tormented in Tartarus, a mare like that blurs those lines more than I like... He muttered to himself in frustration about halfway to basic training, itching for something to distract himself with so he wouldn't be in a bad mood too.

StarrBee

Quick Silver smiled again, and thanked the guard before walking in the direction she had been pointed. The mare eventually found her way to the office of Sergeant Match Stick. She lifted a hoof, and knocked twice, then stepped back and waited to be called in.

annosrules

"You may enter now recruit," a voice calls out from within the office.

StarrBee

Quick Silver entered, forcing her building nerves away. She wasn't quite sure how to properly introduce herself, but went ahead with the best that came to mind. "Greetings Sir. Quick Silver, reporting for duty." she spoke in a steady tone, standing as tall as she could.

annosrules

"At ease Silver, you're not a Guardsman yet," Sgt. Match says with a chuckle. "Not until after you sign these papers at least." He says while pushing a stack of legal documents towards Quick Silver.

waaaaaaah

"Hello?"  Book called out as she entered the western wing. "Private Book Keeper, here for basic training!"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

annosrules

A gruff looking stallion with a purple coat and green uniform stands in the middle of the courtyard, a good 50 yards away from Book. His oversized helmet covers his eyes, leaving only his snout and scruff bordered mouth for a visible face. "Basic Training will begin, when I say it begins!" He then throws something at his feet which proceeds to explode and launch the stallion into the air and towards Book. "Yyyyeeeeehhhhhhaaaaa!!!" he shouts during flight. Landing directly in front of Book he shouts, "Basic training begins now Private, so drop and give me 20!"

waaaaaaah

"SIR YES SIR!"  Book shouted, a little startled by the stallion's sudden appearance. She immediately dropped and started doing push-ups.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Go Up