The Full Moon Syndrome [SIGN-UP]

Started by Laurel Crown, 2015 Aug 26, 10:34:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MMTfan1

"Gee, you're a lot faster than me."  He says to Carter.

Blue helps Star up. 

_BlazingInfinity

Carter just keeps walking around contemplating what happened.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

waaaaaaah

"T-Thanks," Star thanked the pegasus helping him up. As he dusted himself off, he noticed that the pegasus was sporting fangs; he stiffened in fear.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

_BlazingInfinity

"Hey buddy no need to fear we all have long teeth including you." says Carter to the aquamarine unicorn.
Toast is amazing.

Laurel Crown

"Very well. Now that we are all here, it may be the perfect time to introducing us and start talking what happened." he says Laurel trying the voice of the reason.

(introducing your OC is also optional)

Misty Fly

Marble : i am Marble Star by the way and...Blue? is that you?
Magic...

waaaaaaah

2015 Sep 06, 10:31:25 #26 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 06, 10:35:23 by waaaaaaah
"L-Long teeth? Me? What are you talking about...?" Star trailed off as he noticed two bite marks on the pegasus's neck. Remembering the sharpness in his mouth, he lolled his tongue around, and felt it it again, but this time he also felt its shape : a fang. His neck started to pain him, as if it had been waiting until this very moment to let him know.  With great trepidation, he raised his hoof to his neck and felt a bite mark there.

"AAAAH! I'M A BAT PONY!" he flailed wildly.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

_BlazingInfinity

"Well if you all didn't hear me before my name is Carter." he said. (Carter is one of those characters who loves to be in charge and trying to be better than everypony.)
Toast is amazing.

Laurel Crown

"Batponies?"

When that word came out from the mouth of Star Diver, a connection has finally been made: the bite marks, the long canines and the ability to see in the darkness... Maybe it was obvious from the start but the panic and anxiety got the best on Laurel and didn't realized what has happened before losing consciousness.

"The blue unicorn is right. We are batponies... or at least, we are going to turn into those rabid ponies within a few hours and it's not a good sign."

annosrules

"What in Celestia's holy name is going on?" Match says to himself, apparently making the same self-discovery as everypony else. Feeling more coherent, the charcoal pony raises his head to see the other six ponies huddled into a group. His stance was regal and refined by years of training and discipline. Finally addressing those around him, Match asks with a tone of absolute authority as he says, "By the authority of the Royal Guard, I urge you all to explain yourselves."

_BlazingInfinity

"And by authority of myself I urge you to be quiet." said Carter. He knows that saying that to a royal guard can get him jailed, but he honestly doesn't care. Plus he can outrun them pretty easily.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"I am in no mood for games pegasus," the guardsman replies, his patience dwindling.

waaaaaaah

"I-It's t-them," Star whimpered, holding his head in his hooves. "I-It has to b-be!"
-Me

My OCs

_BlazingInfinity

"And I'm in no mood for your oh-so royal presence." he said. He can see that the guard was getting really ticked off. That put a smile on his face. He wanted to annoy him even more because he knew that the guard would never catch him.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Match's horn glows orange as he says, "Harassing a member of the Royal Guard while he is on duty is a criminal offence, so I suggest that you make an apology before I make an arrest."

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 06, 12:04:56 #35 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 06, 12:06:42 by _BlazingInfinity
"And I suggest that you get on duty and learn how to read the laws properly." he said. Carter was loving every second of this. The guard was getting ticked off, Carter was smiling. The only thing missing are his friends."Rule 13: Part 4: All guards who are not on duty the laws that apply to them when on duty do not apply."
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Carter begins glowing orange as the Charcoal Guardspony begins to levitate him, immobilizing Carter with telekinetic force.

_BlazingInfinity

"You really think that is going to stop me?" he said. He fly's faster than the speed of sound and breaks out of it like it is nothing/ He lands right back where he was standing.
Toast is amazing.

waaaaaaah

-Me

My OCs

_BlazingInfinity

"Your magic can't harm me or hold me in place. I'm just too fast." he said. He was still loving every second of this.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up