previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

2015 Oct 03, 17:41:20 #60 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 03, 18:29:37 by Super sayian pony
"What?! Then why don't you have any?"

//the seats are close to each other for plot conveniance

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

I don't recall you ever telling me that you never had manners... * she grabbed a menu as well *
Moving on doesn't mean forgetting... it means you choose happiness over hurt.

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Ponies 4 life

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

I'm sure you just forgot. Now lets order already! I'm starving! * she threw her menu down *
The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

Starfire, can you at least act like a civilized bat pony just this once?? * getting kinda irritated, she almost lit her menu on fire *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

So says the dragon pony who just almost lit the whole restaurant on fire! * she waved at a waitress * Hey, what's it gonna take to get fast service around here?! * she hissed * >:/

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Lullaby Princess

* a small flame surrounded her hooves * Starfire, will you please stop acting like this?? Your gonna get us kicked... * she smelled smoke, looked down and saw the menu on fire * ...out... * she frantically waved the menu around, trying to put the fire out * :I

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red facehoofs just watching the two fight waiting for moonlight to order
"Can you hurry up moon? Just order so I can just go Its boring here."

SCIENCE!!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

* she laughs loudly watching Flame Heart wave the menu around * Now who is the one who needs to be civilized? :] * she continues laughing *

Rarity Diva Pony

// May I join in this? This is the first thing that caught my eye. Also, I'm new here. ^-^ /
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Lullaby Princess

2015 Oct 03, 19:49:59 #70 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 03, 20:14:05 by Lullaby Princess
// Welcome, Rarity! X3 /

* the flame around her hooves intensified at Starfire's smart remark, her roar shook the restaurant tables, and she threw the now scorched menu down, trying her best to not burn the whole place down with her fire * You order something. I'm going to go get some air. * with the flame still around her hooves, she left burnt hoof marks on the floor *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

2015 Oct 03, 21:49:41 #71 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 03, 21:51:12 by Lemon D. Muffin Pony
// Welcome to the madness-- I mean LoE, Rarity Diva! ovO /

* she sighed * Sometimes she can be so short tempered! * she placed her order and waited *

// lol for some reason, I think we look like a team or something. ^-^

Lullaby Princess

// lol we do look like a trio. ^-^

* she paced around outside the door * Ugh, she is so...rude! * she began to take her anger out on a nearby bush, kicking it mercilessly *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Super sayian pony

Red walks outside bored of waiting
"How long does it take to order!? There wasn't that many things on that menu!"

SCIENCE!!

Lullaby Princess

* she throws the bush and roars again, this time burning carts down *

Merci, Chloe Flora!

Go Up