The adventure Of Three Brothers [Just Jump In!]

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Aug 08, 01:18:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

Hello everpony! This a RP is about three brothers and the new friends they meet along the way.
*please put name of OC(s) and describe them a little then jump in*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Senario:

These brothers are in ponyvile for vacation from all the popularity from there detective work back in las pegasus.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

2015 Aug 08, 01:37:39 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 08, 01:47:14 by Brave-dash
((Name: Brave Dash
Looks: she has these colors http://bravedash247.deviantart.com/art/Brave-Dash-ref-sheet-548483200 but she looks like this now http://sta.sh/0curvv2q2re (wing examples http://sta.sh/0srxndbyxe5 and here are some more http://sta.sh/0sc29hiu8wz aaaand comparison http://sta.sh/0204qujwfa0s ) ))

Brave flew around the sky, feeling pure freedom, not a care in the world, making sharp turns, and other things normal Pegasi cannot accomplish, with her legs in a flexible position to make herself more aerodynamic.

[Profile pic drawn by invultrois]
[signature drawn by Bakasan94]

Super sayian pony

2015 Aug 08, 01:47:47 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 18:31:34 by Super sayian pony
*the three brothers find a motel to stay for the month*
Sunset Sparkle: Hello? Is anypony here
*a green pony walks out of a door in the back*
Hello sirs what can i do for you today?
Sunset Sparkle: um Yes can we get a room for three?
Yes sir.
*she went back through the door in the back to find the room key*
*a few minutes later*
Here you go sir. That will be 10 bits for one month.
*Sunset Sparkle puts 10 bits on the counter and grabs the key for there room and try and find there room*

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

2015 Aug 08, 01:51:24 #3 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 08, 01:58:06 by Brave-dash
Something like a zoom noise came from above, with a following crashing to a tree, and a female white pegasus type creature tumbling through a window of the motel nearby, ending with a "oof!"

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: WOAH! Are you ok miss?
*he said as he helped the bird-like pegasus*
Ginger Snap: are you ok? I hope your all right. *he said in a worried voice*

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave shook off the debris from her fall, accidentally causing her wings to extend outwards. "I'm fine, thanks" she's said, dusting off a few more leaves. "I guess my 'smooth landing' wasn't very well thought out." She said looking up at the stallions.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Hi miss um my name is Sunset Sparkle and these are my two brothers.
Ginger Snap: Hi My name is Ginger Snap.
Star Light: Hi my name is Star Light. I would like to ask what is your name?

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave folds her wings and gives them a warm smile, and in a happy voice, she replies. "My name is Brave Dash, but you can just call me Brave if you like!"

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Hello Brave nice to meet you. :D
Ginger Snap: Yes if you need any help we would love to help. ^-^
Star Light: umm Y-Yes miss we w-we will h-help if y-you ever n-need any.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

"Yeah, I kinda need to stay in ponyville for a while while my house is being repaired because I carashed into it, I have nowhere to stay, so.. Yeah..." She said, looking down, unfolding her wings a little and then folding them back up again.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: oh umm.
Ginger Snap: You can stay in our apartment im sure we have a guest bedroom.
Star Light: Y-Yeah you can s-stay with us if y-you like?

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

"That's so kind of you all!" She said, happily, extending her wings a little, showing excitement, She hopped a little as well.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Yeah lets try and find our room now.
Ginger Snap: All right no need to get too exited.
Star Light: Y-yeah we should t-try and find our r-room

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave walks up beside the ponies, ready to go help find a room.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: Well this is room 42 this our room
Ginger Snap: Here is our room lets go in.
*Ginger says as they walk into there room*
Star Light: ...
*as they all get acquainted with there room they unpacked there luggage*

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave looks around and jumps on a twin bed in one room. "Dibs on this bed!" She says with a giggle.

Super sayian pony

*Sunset looked around and found two more bedrooms and said*Sunset Sparkle: Well it looks like two of us is going to have to share a bed.  *Ginger and Star looked at eachother and thought "I think we have to share a bed."So they both said at the same time* Ginger & Star: We will share a room. Sunset Sparkle: Well now that thats settled let get our thing in our rooms. *he said as he went into his room*

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

Brave stretched her wings, because they have been feeling a little sore lately, as well as her tail feathers. "Ouch.." She yelped a bit, as she fully extended her wings because there was a sharp pain, but it wasn't too bad. She turned her head to the door to see if she is okay to fully extend her wings. So she continued to let them air out a bit after keeping them folded for this long, hoping nopony would see her wings.

Super sayian pony

Sunset Sparkle: *yells* Are you ok Brave? I thought I heard say ow.

SCIENCE!!

Brave-dash

She relaxes a bit and replies "yeah, I'm okay!" Sounding completely fine, and continues to stretch her wings, spending as much time as she can to stretch, hopefully she won't be seen with her wings fully extended.

Go Up