The Industrial Academy(Sign-up first)

Started by GlassMirror, 2015 Jun 25, 18:49:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

GlassMirror

2015 Jun 25, 18:49:13 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 28, 15:09:23 by GlassMirror
Sign ups are here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14903.msg924780#new

*In the distance you see large buildings, which kinda looks like this
Spoiler: show

It looks very old and damaged, but upon closer view of the school, it's grand opening is today. On a nearby sign it says, "Whoever has a ticket of entry please report to the main building for further details. You see a building that's in the middle of your view, and you notice others who have a ticket, but as you can see their are Dragons and Dragon Ponies, and no other... You are the only one(s) who are not a Dragon...

Regal2101

*The school bell rings an eerie tone as it gives the cue for everyone to listen to further directions...*

annosrules

Match Stick looks up from the book hovering in front if him to see what was going on.

GlassMirror

*A pink dragon pony stepped onto the stage, smiles, and notices a couple of ponies who aren't suppose to be here. When she see's that they have a ticket, she shrugs it off and goes on to speak about the history of dragon ponies...*

Peace Keeper

Peacekeeper enter with both eagerness and anxiety. Kinda felt uncomfortable being around a predominantly dragon crowd. He enters, showing the ticket, and enters awaiting for instructions.

Close by, another pony is coming by, fully covered in military uniform, wearing a helmet that completely conceals his face. In his mind, he is looking forward to learn something new. The majority of dragons around him didn't seem to intimidate him as he approaches the building, revealing the ticket. Wonder how he got accepted? Either way, he enters awaiting instructions.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

annosrules

Match sees Peacekeeper and the armored pony from his shady spot under a tree. He got to the school early and had been reading up to this point, and completely oblivious to the dragons walking about.

GlassMirror

*As the pink dragon pony continues her speech, a small Pegasus filly named Small Wonder enters the building with excitement, awaiting to befriend dragon ponies her age.* Bidior, the pink dragon pony, spots the filly, then says, calling her out:*

Bidior: Their are a number of ponies here. This should be fun for all of us now won't it..? ;)

Stryder221

There were a lot of things one might expect when travelling anywhere, especially to some place like an academy for dragons.
School was not exactly a favored subject to the horned individual who had just arrived, hauling along a cart of his possessions. And provisions.

Nobody said it was an easy journey, after all.

Having left his cart outside with a note containing a very descriptive message of what unpleasant things would be done to anyone daring to steal from or vandalize it in any way, the individual, a unicorn as you have probably guessed, entered the building, seemingly not noticing a small brown squirrel riding upon his back as he did so.

His expectations for the place were a little higher than they should've been; the damaged and overall sorry state of the place made him sigh, apparently disappointed.

The squirrel, let's just call her Nibbly, gave the dragons around her some nervous looks, knowing full well there wasn't much anyone could really do if one of them decided to do something to her. And dragons weren't known for playing nice.

"Should've stayed in the cart..." The unicorn muttered under his breath. Though he showed no signs of fear, actually appearing quite friendly with the smile on his face, he couldn't help but feel a fair bit anxious.

However, he felt more than a little relieved upon remembering he was only there to get the ticket issue cleared up, get some answers. Once that was done, he intended to bail at the earliest opportunity.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

GlassMirror

2015 Jul 01, 02:13:05 #8 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 01, 02:45:33 by GlassMirror
(( Dragon Ponies eat squirrels just to let you know Stryder... ovO ))

*Small wonder was quiet when she gave that comment, and when the younger dragon ponies giggled, but ignored them and continued to listen...*

... And now, I will give out further instructions on the tickets. Those tickets were given to a certain amount of dragons, dragon ponies, and ponies, because of either your special abilities, intelligence, basically anything that makes you very different from others. this Academy will train you to become better at your talent, and will only focus on what ability etc. the ticket says on the back. It should be in small letters, and I bet most of you didn't catch it.

*4 other dragon ponies walk on the stage*

Depending on what your ticket says about your talent, you'll go with either of these teachers. For example, if your a very good leader and adventurer who loves to travel, then you go with Razor, which is this building. Also, the talent that you will be assigned will not match your cutie mark, so don't complain or whine about it. That goes for you ponies who were mysteriously invited...

*Bidior slowly walks to the others standing on stage, and talks to them, waiting for the dragons and ponies to come forward...*

Maplewood

Maple walked up to the crowd ending up next to peacekeeper himself dressed in his armour a duffle bag on his shoulder "hey you guys got the same ticket as well" he asked clearly confused

Peace Keeper

*Nearing to Maple* I think we got different tickets. I guess we got different teachers. But not sure. Maybe we may get the same one.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

[I know they do, that's why Nibbly's so nervous.]

"One can only hope." The new unicorn had said as he approached two conversing ponies, stopping right next to them. "Normal-ish ponies like us should stick together wherever possible. I swear I've seen a few of these dragons eying me up like a piece of... Meat...!" He then whispered.
The squirrel on his back, Nibbly, seemed to have seen (or at least believe she saw) what he was talking about, giving a terrified squeak as she rushed forward and dove into one of the pockets of the unicorn's green vest in an attempt to stay out of sight.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

annosrules

Match placed a bookmark into his book before placing it into his saddlebag, and retrieving his ticket. Flipping the ticket over to reveal the tiny letters.

(@GlassMirror are you selecting classes or are we? If the latter, is there a list to choose from?)

GlassMirror

2015 Jul 01, 16:01:21 #13 Last Edit: 2015 Jul 01, 16:03:19 by GlassMirror
((well all of you will be in the same classroom, meaning that you and everyone else is in the Adventure group based class :3 Just to make it easier on us. ))

*Bidior stares at the normal ponies, and smiles*

Bidior: You all do not need to worry. All of you will be in the same class since we gave you the same talent. We did that to make yourselves more comfortable anyway, since most of the dragon ponies are intimidating... ;)

Peace Keeper

To Maple
Oh. We do go together then. hehe *chuckling nervously*

Appearing closely next to the others
Guess it makes sense. Probably outcasts from the rest of the meat-eaters who wants us for lunch..
He rraps a hoof around Match while looking at the rest.
We gonna be buddies from here on end, right?

GlassMirror

*Bidior approaches them*
You ponies are lucky. Your going to be with the one who made this school. She's the one who travels around and such. Her name is Razor, who is to the left of me. Keep in mind she is... Well... You'll find out ;)

annosrules

Match shrugs off Peacekeeper and continues into the school.

Peace Keeper

*-whoopse. I should label my OCs more clearly. Blue words is for Peacekeeper, and the brown is my OC who has no name... yet.
--------------------------------------------------

Peace and the armored pony with no name follows Razor.

Maplewood

Maple decides to follow them haveing nowhere else to go

GlassMirror

*It was awkward following Razor for a moment, until she said:*
Razor: ... Follow orders.... And everything will be much easier... If you don't, you won't eat...

*She then grows silent and continues walking now down the long corridor...*

Go Up