Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LostSanity

Mage took notes on the lecture until the class ended.

((Not sure Grizzly))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Aug 06, 16:07:41
(( so class ended now, right? ))

((Eeyup, class is over now.))

**BBRRIINNGG!!**

"Alright class, please review the eleventh chapter of your textbook for tomorrow. Miss Star, I'll see you at the archery field."
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

Blue nodded and sighed, packing up her books in her saddlebag and walking out of the classroom. "I wonder what senpai wants..." She though as she walked towards the archery field. It didn't take her long to get there, and there already were some ponies practicing their archery. Blue looked around but didn't see Twilight anywhere. "Senpai?" She called out, looking around more, before she finally just sat under a tree and waited.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight could be found about halfway down the field, writing the words 'Look to the north' on a piece of paper. After she finished writing, she wrapped the paper around an arrow, took aim, and let it fly, where it embedded in the tree Blue was sitting under, about a foot above her head. She then teleported just north of Blue's location.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

The dull wooden sound of the arrow sticking to the tree got accompanied by a yell. Blue's breath instantly intensified as she stared at the arrow, noticing the paper. Waiting a few moments before shyly moving her hoof, she took the paper and read it out loud. "Look to the north?" It took about a few seconds for her to realize where is north, the looked to said direction.

LostSanity

With class over, Mage left and began heading back to the dorm.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Super sayian pony

((I would like to ask if "Twilight" could call my three OCs for a special spell?
OC 1
Name: Sunset Sparkle
Race: Unicorn
OC 2
Name: Ginger Snap
Race: Earth
OC 3
Name: Star Light
Race: Pegasus
The spell is very special and you will see what it is if you accept.))

SCIENCE!!

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2015 Aug 08, 09:50:07
((I would like to ask if "Twilight" could call my three OCs for a special spell?
OC 1
Name: Sunset Sparkle
Race: Unicorn
OC 2
Name: Ginger Snap
Race: Earth
OC 3
Name: Star Light
Race: Pegasus
The spell is very special and you will see what it is if you accept.))

((Dude, you're in the wrong thread, you need to look for the OOC thread, or PM me if you want to join. As for your request to have Twilight call your OCs, I'm gonna need to know what you want to happen before we do anything. Believe me, I have everypony else go through this as well.))

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Aug 07, 16:45:28
The dull wooden sound of the arrow sticking to the tree got accompanied by a yell. Blue's breath instantly intensified as she stared at the arrow, noticing the paper. Waiting a few moments before shyly moving her hoof, she took the paper and read it out loud. "Look to the north?" It took about a few seconds for her to realize where is north, the looked to said direction.

Twilight flared her horn to signal Blue over.

Grizzly

Noticing Twilight the tiny blue pony sighed, she stood up and picked up her bag, running over to Twilight. "You scared the daylight out of me, senpai." she protested and puffed her cheeks.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight shrugged. "I thought it would be the best way to get your attention. Believe me, if I had accepted Pinkie Pie's offer to teach me her 'Pinkie Physics', you would have had a far more startling awareness of where I was."

She then used her magic to pull a bow and a quiver of arrows up for the young unicorn. "If I'm not mistaken, this should be about the right size for a 10 year old filly." she said with a knowing look as she offered the bow and quiver to Blue.

Grizzly

Blue gulped as she nervously took the bow and quiver, having her ears folded and shaking a bit. "Y-Yeah, i'm kinda tiny." she smiled nervously.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "You do realize I know your real age, right? After all, I do a thorough background check on all potential students."

Grizzly

The little blue pony started to breath heavily, looking around and trying to find a response. "Well you see, um, i... Wait, what?" She looked at Twilight, her ears perking up "Y-You knew? Then why did you admit me? I am under the needed age... A-Am i to pack my stuff and leave?" She asked and folded her ears.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight chuckled. "No Blue, you can still come to school here. I admited you because of all the hard work you do, as well as your high grades. The fact that you also wield a Persona might also have played into it, if only slightly."

Grizzly

Blue looked away for a bit "I don't 'wield' a persona, not yet anyway." she sighed and sat down.

HunterOfTheDark

Twilight put a hoof to her chin. "Well, we're gonna have to remedy that, now won't we. Tonight, meet me in the Command Room, pass along the message to everypony else. Now, I hate to have to leave now, but I have some preparations for tonight to take care of."

With that, the purple unicorn teleported away.

"Are you really only ten years old?" The voice of Dusk said from behind Blue.

Grizzly

(( hey, we totally bypassed Blue's archery lesson XD ))

Blue squeaked out and turned around, looking upward at Dusk and folding her ears, she sighed "Y-Yeah..." she looked away and nervously dag in the ground with her left front hoof.

HunterOfTheDark

Dusk stares at her, impressed. "Wow, thats awesome! Thats really cool that you know enough to get in here at 10! Anyway, I'll keep that fact quiet if you want me to."

He takes a look at the bow and quiver. "I was in archery when I was younger. If you want, I can teach you until we need to head back to the dorm."

Grizzly

Blue blushed cutely "Yeah, thanks. Its really not that big of a deal. I was told that i have really strong raw magic, so i just wanted to learn about it, then one thing got to another and now i'm here." She sighed. "Yes, please keep it a secret, i don't want any special treatment just because i'm younger. And about the archery, senpai was supposed to teach me, i think, but she teleported away, i guess she's busy doing princessy things."

HunterOfTheDark

"Yes, she did seem rather busy didn't she? I'm sure we'll find out whats up tonight. Anyhoof, since Twilight seems busy, I don't mind giving you a hand. Let me just set up some targets quick."

Dusk quickly used his his magic to summon three straw dummies. He then began to shape them into the Shadows he encountered with J the previous night.

"Alright, what you need to do..."

Go Up