Ponysona: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2014 May 26, 14:29:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Blue's ears flopped down and she sighed. "Guess who's getting extra homework in Ancient runes..." She whispered with a saddened voice as the train stopped. "Welp, this is our stop, let's go guys..." She sighed again and exited the train.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

The trio step out of the train, quickly making their way to the school while avoiding Professor Nexus at all cost. They eventually walked up to the intricate gate of the 2 story building serving as the Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns high school campus.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

FlameandIce

A young colt walks past them, a first year blue had probably seen him around the school though they never really talked. His cutie mark was strange too a pony's skull should be unusual to be discovered at such a young age. J notices the two new ponies and looks towards them You're new here? Never seen you around. He says What's your name? I'm Flaxem but everypony refers to me as J anyways.
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

LostSanity

2014 May 27, 14:06:21 #23 Last Edit: 2014 May 27, 17:51:49 by LostSanity
Mage Heart made sure he had everything he needed.

Yup, all of the necessary supplies were there.

He headed off.

Once he arrived at school, he saw something that he doesn't normally see. A slightly small group of ponies in front of the entrance. He approached the group.

"Are all of you new students? If so... allow me to be the first to welcome you. So welcome!! Maybe we'll see each other in class? By the way... my name's Mage Heart. You can just call me Mage if you want to. Anyway... I'd better be going. You get lectured if you're late so make sure you're on time too!!" suggested Mage and, assuming no pony said anything to him, he headed off towards the school and towards class.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

blobking156

Yeah, ithink that maybe there might be an opening-year lecture anyway..
(Forgettin mah colors!)

Omega_Khaos

Flying up to the school entrance is a moonlight colored pony with a dark mane and tail that has a silver lightning bolt streak in it.

She flies up to the group, landing once there, and says, "[glow=navy,2,300]Excuse me. Is this the school for gifted unicorns? I have been trying all morning to find it.[/glow]"

She seams a bit lost but also a bit more knowledgeable about certain things. She waits patiently for their reply while also constantly looking at her digital watch.

blobking156

Interestin. yes this is, but you're a pegasus.

Omega_Khaos

2014 May 27, 19:32:15 #27 Last Edit: 2014 May 27, 19:33:55 by Omega_Khaos
Midnight nods, "[glow=navy,2,300]I am. My name is Midnight Aurora, but my friends just call me Aurora. As for you thing about me being a Pegasus, even we pegasi have need for a few of the classes here. They help us better understand our own weather magic. I am also studying an old Pegasus magic method. it hard to explain right now. Thanks for the help. Did you transfer as well? If so I guess we will be seeing more of each other in the time to come. I guess I got lucky today. cya in class, if we share some of the same classes. Bye for now.[/glow]"

With that Aurora heads off inside first to the school office and then to the cafeteria for a bite to eat. after her meal and if no one else interacts with her she heads off to her first class, trying to be a few minutes early.

LostSanity

Another student, this time a pegasus, talked to the group behind Mage. He was going to say something to this pony as well, but, it looked like this pony had everything figured out, so, he left this pony alone.

With no pony saying anything to him, Mage entered the school as well and began heading to class and wouldn't stop until either he reached and entered the classroom or somepony came up and talked to him.

Grizzly

"Oh, so many transfer students this year, weird..." She said to herself with a surprised expression on her face and tilted her head. "Anyway, there's a board that says what class everypony is in the entrance hall, so we should check that out, and you new students should then check the faculty office, to see who's your head teacher." She explained and walked in the building, studying the board.

((i think Hunter should now assign us a class ^-^))

HunterOfTheDark

2014 May 28, 08:05:05 #31 Last Edit: 2014 May 28, 08:43:41 by HunterOfTheDark
((OK, I'm gonna be splitting everypony into two classes, 2-Fa and 2-Fb))

Everypony entered the school, and all congregated around the bulletin board. On it was posted the class assignments.

Class Assignments

Class 2-Fa:
1) Dusk Storm
2) Blue Star
3) Mage Heart
4) J

Class 2-Fb:
1) Blazing Sun
2) Blob King
3) Midnight Aurora

Dusk turns to Blue. "Well, looks like we've got the same class."

Post Merge

((On a totally different note, Ramisha created a bit of artwork, not originally for this RP, but it fits quite well, don't you think?))
Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 27, 14:41:46
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: original • show

Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Grizzly

((hehehe, it does  ^-^ ))

Blue smiled at Dusk. "Yup. And, we have the best homeroom teacher." She giggled. "Do you want to go to the faculty office, or directly to class?" she asked.

HunterOfTheDark

"Actually, I heard others talking about some sort of start of year speech from the headteacher. We should probably go to the auditorium," Dusk replied.

Grizzly

Blue blushed a bit "Oh, right, forgot about that." She giggled. "Let's go." She walked off in the direction of the auditorium, most likely followed by Dusk. She walked in the large room and sat down on one of the chairs there, waiting for the speech to start.

LostSanity

Mage looked at the class schedule and noticed that he would be in Class 2-Fa this year. He never got any of those other ponies names...

"Oh well. I'll find out if they're in my class or not when class starts" thought and realized Mage.

Then... Mage seemed to remember something... and a sweatdrop appeared on the back of his head.

"Oh... right... they always have a speech before the school year starts. Guess I'd better head off then before I get lectured for being late..." thought and decided Mage as he made his way to the auditorium.

He looked around. Yup. He saw the ponies that were in front of the school. However, he decided to just leave them be and took a seat in one of the chairs a few rows behind the familiar ponies he saw in front of the school and waited for the speech to begin.

HunterOfTheDark

((I'm gonna take control of your OC for this next scene, Grizzly. Just letting you know now))

"...That concludes the main portion of today's assembly." All the students were now sitting in the auditorium, listening to the start of term notices, as well as a very long winded speech from Professor Spell Nexus on the importance of listening to instructions. "Next," the student on stage continued. "We'll hear a few words from the headteacher. Please welcome Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Thank you." Twilight said, as she took the podium, summoning a stack of note cards, and organizing them in preparation for her speech.

"So she did plan a speech," Blue commented to Dusk. "Well... I suppose it is to be expected, especially after it was sprung on her last year... Plus everypony found her really encouraging last year.

"You can say that again! the colt sitting on Blue's other side agreed. "There's like some kinda aura around her... Besides, she used to be Princess Celestia's student, right?"

It was right at that moment that Twilight cleared her throat. "As we begin this new school year, I'd like to share with you my vision for this coming year. It is my firm belief that each of us must accept the responsibility of bettering our school. However, change cannot occur without sustained effort and an unprecedented level of commitment. That is why we must restructure our daily lives to accommodate this lofty goal. I'd like each of you to dig deeply into your well of motivation, and re-evaluate your convictions, to imagine a bold new future without losing sight of the realities around you. That is the key. I am certain that many of you have your own visions of the future. For us to reap the full benefits of our education, your participation, ideas, and enthusiasm are essential. Thank you." With that, the purple alicorn spread her wings, and teleported off of the stage.

The colt on Blue's other side gave a low whistle. "Dang... That was freakin' amazing...! Did either of you understand what she was saying?"

"Of course we did!" Dusk hissed to the colt.

"Huh? Seriously? Man, you're smart...

"If you found that difficult to understand, how exactly did you get into this school?" Blue asked, eyebrow raised.

"Transferred in last year. Name's Sharp Spear." Sharp Spear explained, while extending a hoof in greeting.

((Returning control of Blue to you Grizzly))

Grizzly

Blue just rolled her eyes as she accepted the hoof for a hoofshake. "I'm Blue, nice to meat you. You're going to the same class as we, aren't you?" she whispered to the colt.

HunterOfTheDark

Spear nodded. "Yep, class 2-Fa."

Dusk groaned as he realized that he was gonna be seeing a lot of this silly, though admittedly socially smart, colt. "Just try not to embarrass yourself."

Spear gave a sheepish grin. "A bit late for that I'm afraid."

LostSanity

Mage was speechless. He was in awe of Princess Twilight's speech.

He nodded in agreement with everything the princess said. It took him a moment to get over the state of awe he was in to realize that it was time almost time for class. He blushed a little at his embarrassment.

He noticed the ponies from before talking to another pony sitting next to them. He really didn't have time. Class was probably going to start soon.

He rose from his seat and began heading out of the auditorium. He stopped and looked behind him to see if the ponies had gotten up yet. They hadn't. Mage simply shrugged and headed to class.

((Want To Be CloseX3 ))

Go Up