What are your thoughts on Twilight becoming an Alicorn?

Started by Julius, 2013 Jan 29, 14:06:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

McSleuthburger

I know that is why it hasnt been locked up yet, its just a reminder that im watching
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Little Judas

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Feb 02, 10:46:52
I know that is why it hasnt been locked up yet, its just a reminder that im watching

And thanks to DandyLion, looking cute as ever while doing that.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Darkangel

2013 Feb 02, 11:00:47 #142 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 02, 11:02:29 by Darkangel
Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 02, 10:40:43
Quote from: Darkangel on 2013 Feb 02, 10:33:43
*Grabs a speech*
*Ahem*
THIS WAS A SHOW ORIGINALLY MEANT FOR KIDS. The only thing hasbro wants is money, which is why they are changing Twilight into a alicorn since the kids will like it. Bronies have no control over a KIDS show. Hasbro does what they can do for money. I still don't get why people are whining about Twilight being OP. THIS IS NOT A FREAKING RP. IT IS A SHOW. THE END.

Seriously though, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HATE THE CHANGE. You can leave the show and the fandom, nobody cares, IT'S YOUR OPINION. Just please, everyone who hates the change, STOP WHINING. You can't change anything!

For me, I don't really care about the change...

I'm going to be the actual mature one here , and not reply to this dumb post with insults.  >:/
If you have read my post you will understand. Also it doesn't matter if it's a RP , or not. There is such a thing as "Character development in shows" Which is the first thing a writer would learn. A writer should not make a character too boring , or too strong.

Also it seems you are reacting way more than the people against her being an alicorn.

In fact I think the only reason you are this insane about it is because you are angry the brony fandom is falling apart. You just don't want the haters to be able to say "HAH! They lost half of their fanbase!"

I made my post talking about exactly that maybe you should have read it before posting.

I see two things wrong with this post, but I'm only going to answer one. I am not insane or mad that the fandom is falling apart, I just want people that are whining and getting mad over it to shut up, all they can say is "Oh, the show is having a change I don't like. Well, it has been fun in this fandom. Goodbye." But they don't have to keep saying that OVER and OVER again saying every single detail of why they don't like it.
But you are true about the character development. I'm stupid. Happy now?

We would start a argument AGAIN if you respond to this, so please do not.
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Blues-Music

I never called you stupid. Maybe you need to calm down a bit. I said your post was dumb because you were going insane about it , and you were very mad during it. It didn't have much evidence to back it up.
Also just because a lot of people said it doesn't mean the people are repeating themselves. You are turning what could have been a decent conversation into a flame war so please calm down before this thread gets closed.

Darkangel

I see yet another contradiction in that statement... :P Oh well. Anyways, I was calm at the beginning. I was not like "OMGZ I AMZ MADZ SO I HAZ TO WRHIT THIZ". The thing I'm happy about is that this didn't turn into another flame war
Don't know what to put here.
So I just am typing these words, not knowing what to type here.
Maybe later I'll figure out.

Blues-Music

Actually you were more furious in your first post more than your second one.
Anyway i'm glad too.

Cobalt ZERO

i really dont mind twilight becoming an alicorn.. however i believe this is a hoax..or like mentioned before..tara is trolling.
SPEAKETH WITH THE ROYAL CAPSLOCK!

colinkochevar

Quote from: Blues-Music on 2013 Feb 02, 11:14:17
I never called you stupid. Maybe you need to calm down a bit. I said your post was dumb because you were going insane about it , and you were very mad during it. It didn't have much evidence to back it up.
Also just because a lot of people said it doesn't mean the people are repeating themselves. You are turning what could have been a decent conversation into a flame war so please calm down before this thread gets closed.

The fact is you keep coming back to ALMOST EVERYONE that disagrees with you and keep saying basically the same thing. If you have something new to say, then say it. That's great, but if you're just gonna say the same things over and over again, and being really rash about it, you come off as a jerk. You believe and assume that alicorns are OP and automatically very special and powerful. A LOT of people are believing and assuming that. Many have said they immortal or that they are gods. Your theories and thoughts on the matter COULD be right. So COULD mine. I just don't see why you have to be a bigot about it before the episode even airs. You come at people telling them they're wrong instead of just telling them what you believe, AND you do it to almost everyone over and over again. I admit I was a little harsh earlier, and it won't happen again, but it only happened at all because that's what you've been acting like this entire time. This thread is called, "What are your thoughts on Twilight becoming an Alicorn?" not ,"Argue about Twilight becoming an Alicorn?" This is a place to give your concerns, theories, and ideas about the possibilities of Twilight becoming an alicorn. (I don't see a need to capitalize alicorn btw.) Shouldn't we be saying things like: "I don't see a reason why it would be good for the show." or "I think if the change comes really subtly it could be good because it might make it easier for the Mane 6 to adventure together." or "I think they've had this in mind as an idea for the show from the beginning, seeing as how Celestia and Luna have to do with sunlight and moonlight, and Twilight's name is, well, Twilight." or "I think it was completely Hasbro's doing and was all about the money. They did that with Cadence and other things, too, so who's to say they're not being dumb greedy hogs now?" Things like that should be said with in an intelligent manner. Not:
"I'm going to be the actual mature one here , and not reply to this dumb post with insults.  >:/"
>Says no insults.
>Says you're the mature one and calls his post dumb.
That was hypocritical.
How can party rock be in the house tonight, if everybody's outside?

McSleuthburger

2013 Feb 02, 21:01:45 #148 Last Edit: 2013 Feb 02, 21:11:17 by McSleuthburger
and on that note
locking up
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up