24-Hour Event Schedule (and More!)

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Nov 12, 22:51:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello, everypony!

We hope you're getting hyped for the 24-Hour Event, because we know we are!

As you should already know, the stream starts Saturday, November 14 at 12:00 PM EST. You'll be able to watch 24 straight hours of live development (with a few bonuses thrown in for good measure!)

You can watch the whole thing on our brand-new twitch channel at twitch.tv/legendsofequestria

For now, take a look at our schedule and see what we've got in store!

12:00Introduction With LoE Team Leaders
13:00Modeling/Unity Work With Bludspammd
14:00Modelling/Unity Work With Bludspammd (Cont.)
15:003D Modeling With Hapony Hanzo
16:00Modeling/Unity Work With Savana
17:00Live NPC Creation/Writing With Blue Ink
18:00LoE Q&A/NPC Implementation With Ateren
19:00Live Quest Creation With Ateren
20:00Live Quest Creation With Ateren (Cont.)
21:00Quest Implementation With Ateren & Rattletrap
22:00Boss Scripting With Natfoth
23:00Boss Scripting With Natfoth (Cont.)
00:00Modeling/Unity Work With Savana
01:00UV Mapping With Frankie
02:00LoE Fan Trivia Hour!
03:00The Justin Experience. With Justin.
04:00Creature Animation With Sidon
05:00Creature Animation With Sidon (Cont.)
06:00Looking At Cute Horse Socks With Blue Ink
07:00Texturing With Bakasan
08:00Classy Modeling Time With Phirenor
09:00Classy Modeling Time With Phirenor (Cont.)
10:00Audio Creation With Metacusis & R3tifier
11:00Modelling/Unity Work With Bludspammd
11:30Closing With The LoE Team!

Not long left now!

Vapid Pixel

Any chance you guys will post a recording of the livestream or snippets of it somewhere?  I'm quite interested to see some of what goes on behind the scenes (especially because I would like to toy with Unity if I ever upgrade to a better computer), but I don't think I'll have much time to stop by the livestream, if any.  :c

PrincessButton

[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Lightning Spark

Quote from: Vapid Pixel on 2015 Nov 13, 00:01:54
Any chance you guys will post a recording of the livestream or snippets of it somewhere?  I'm quite interested to see some of what goes on behind the scenes (especially because I would like to toy with Unity if I ever upgrade to a better computer), but I don't think I'll have much time to stop by the livestream, if any.  :c

You know twitch has a feature that you can watch the livestream over again after its done for a while right?

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

GreenTab

And I'm not even close to my house, I'll watch the replay, just like Lightning Spark said twitch gives that option

Chiaretta_05

YEAHHH!!!! IM SO HAPPYYYYY YUPPIII  :D :3 ^-^

Vapid Pixel

2015 Nov 14, 01:09:37 #6 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 14, 01:12:05 by Vapid Pixel
Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2015 Nov 13, 11:56:58
You know twitch has a feature that you can watch the livestream over again after its done for a while right?

I suspected a recording would go up on Twitch, but I have no experience with Twitch so I wasn't sure.  Thanks for filling me in, Lightning Spark and GreenTab!

Marimase

Hooray! The fun has been :luna: doubled!
                                          :luna: doubled!
OMG LOADING BAR IS BEST PONY 100% OBEEMA CARE APPROVED MAKE SURE TO SUBSCRIB TO MAH YUTUUHB CHANNEL OBUMA FOR PREZ11223232129 FOR 10 PIZZA GAMING VLOGS ABOUT PREZIDIENT OBAHMAH PER DAY PROBABLY

KrystalClear

Well I didn't know this was a thing, I have been away for a while, but I do now! and providing nothing comes up I shall see everyone there (ouo)b

Lightning Spark

If you guys need any help setting up the stream or the streaming program im avaible to help. ^_^

Mizuki

Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2015 Nov 14, 05:35:54
If you guys need any help setting up the stream or the streaming program im avaible to help. ^_^

No worries, we got this :) those who are streaming have already tested their streams in advanced, so it should go smoothly!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Lightning Spark

3 hawrs and 50 minutes left!!! YUS! :3
Everpony aboard the hype train!

HomuraZ

Twitch tends to mute the streamrecording because of coypright music ... so yea just a warning.

Morphius

Next time can you guys stream through Livestream? I do not wish to mandatorily register to Twitch.tv :s

Lightning Spark

Quote from: Morphius on 2015 Nov 14, 11:53:17
Next time can you guys stream through Livestream? I do not wish to mandatorily register to Twitch.tv :s

You dont have to register to watch :P
Only if you really want to chat...  ^-^

Morphius

Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2015 Nov 14, 11:54:11
You dont have to register to watch :P
Only if you really want to chat...  ^-^

Of course I can watch. The only problem is not being able to chat as guest. You'd not know I'm even there right now...!

Allen Nguyen

It went live already in the noon after the today's My Little Pony episode, so I don't forget to watch that on Twitch! Thank you for broadcasting a livestream and excellent gameplay! :)
It's all the Magic of Friendship. Ponies are my favorite. ~Allen

Green Bird

Is there a way to re-watch the stream?

pfiutek1

Quote from: super-mpm on 2015 Dec 08, 13:10:00
Is there a way to re-watch the stream?

go to their twitch and search for footages

Green Bird

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2015 Dec 10, 15:28:45
go to their twitch and search for footages

Their Twitch is empty, it just has a 2 minute video.

Go Up