Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Quote from: Zaner-Boy on 2012 Jul 26, 16:43:55
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 26, 16:42:48
when I get home only to find out at that moment the fast food place got the order ALL WRONG!

So basically every time you come home with fast food? That's my experience with it...

This is why I haven't had fastfood in years  lol

Lord of Madness

one time I DID NOT even open it. I got it from the window and said to the guy to open it. He did and it was wrong... I dident even see it too!!! that is how confident i was! ether way I got a few free ones out of it

The Wandering Magus

when I bake a pie and my sister decides to ruin the crust while I'm not lookin -.-
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Zygrograxgra

I never have good or bad dreams, they're all just freaky and weird.
I want a nightmare from time to time.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

The Wandering Magus

when I forget to draw something :P
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Sea Foam

When the apparent "big storm" that the weather channel started to panic over is only 3 minutes of lightning and wind...  :l

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

byndbored

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 Jul 26, 21:53:39
When the apparent "big storm" that the weather channel started to panic over is only 3 minutes of lightning and wind...  :l

lol
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Lord of Madness

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Sea Foam on 2012 Jul 26, 21:53:39

When the big storm is basically a hurricane, nearly destroys your trees, and lasts two houses with frequent lightning.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Book Smarts

Wanting to play video game, but procrastinating to do so  DD:

The Wandering Magus

when they forecast clear skies and it's storming outside.

Lord of Madness

When they predict a storm so bad you should barracade your house... Only to find that it was a nice and sunny normal temp all day... Perfect...

Bon Bon

Weatherman: ...A cool, cloudy day...
Me: *Burns to death*
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

The Wandering Magus

when my parents apparently hate everything to do with electronics

Bon Bon

No moar chicken in my rice.  >:O
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the newborn moon? Or have you ever ask the grinning bobcat why he grins?

Spoiler: show
[move]

Lord of Madness

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 26, 22:51:13
when my parents apparently hate everything to do with electronics

That my parents think my electronics are blasphomy because I use them too much

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: AAA13 on 2012 Jul 26, 15:57:41
Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 26, 14:05:39
The part of my mind I call Murderland.
It's where all my evil thoughts are kept, separate from everywhere else.
Sometimes my mind wanders into there. That's when I scare myself.
I did that just a few minutes ago.
:V
that should be a Shorn smiley
Wow... that sounds creepy. I'm glad that when I can't control my mind I just start babbling... or trying to talk to inanimate objects... or hitting pillows... and calling them names...
Ok, I'll admit it, I go completly and utterly insane, but your 'Murderland' thing sounds way creapyer.
I also sometimes black out and wake up 10 mins later chewin on someones leg. (Yes, this has acctually happened before)

Don't lots of people have weird dark parts of their mind, or is that not common? X3 I dunno. Back in middle school, I ended up splitting my inner world down the middle, so now half is a beautiful mystical forest where Luna, the good wolf, lives in a lovely temple with a shrine. The other half is a dark corrupt land where Rage, the evil wolf, lives in her fortress.

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 26, 16:42:48
when I get home only to find out at that moment the fast food place got the order ALL WRONG!

Bleh. That makes me wish someone who's allergic to something would purposely order something that has what they're allergic to on it, specifically tell the fast food place not to put that on there, and if they mess up the order and put it on anyway, sue the fast food place. That would teach every fast food place a lesson, that if they're not careful with orders, they could accidentally kill someone or get sued. >:(

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 27, 00:09:04
Wow... that sounds creepy. I'm glad that when I can't control my mind I just start babbling... or trying to talk to inanimate objects... or hitting pillows... and calling them names...
Ok, I'll admit it, I go completly and utterly insane, but your 'Murderland' thing sounds way creapyer.
I also sometimes black out and wake up 10 mins later chewin on someones leg. (Yes, this has acctually happened before)

Don't lots of people have weird dark parts of their mind, or is that not common? X3 I dunno. Back in middle school, I ended up splitting my inner world down the middle, so now half is a beautiful mystical forest where Luna, the good wolf, lives in a lovely temple with a shrine. The other half is a dark corrupt land where Rage, the evil wolf, lives in her fortress.

When you shove all your negative emotions and evil thoughts into this tiny, tiny, tiny part of your brain, like an amusement park, twisted at that, inside a country...
When you snap, you snap.
When you have these... thoughts... they're just horrifying... they're the scariest thing I have ever seen, heard, or done. No I haven't actually done anything, I have acted them out sorta.
You know those creepy pasta fics? They don't come close to Murderland. It's much worse.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 27, 00:13:37
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jul 27, 00:09:04

When you shove all your negative emotions and evil thoughts into this tiny, tiny, tiny part of your brain, like an amusement park, twisted at that, inside a country...
When you snap, you snap.
When you have these... thoughts... they're just horrifying... they're the scariest thing I have ever seen, heard, or done. No I haven't actually done anything, I have acted them out sorta.
You know those creepy pasta fics? They don't come close to Murderland. It's much worse.

I'm not exactly the fun whimsical type of insane either. But I haven't been talking about it on here because I don't think the mods would approve of it.

On-Topic: Those stupid "Like this picture if" pages on Facebook are milking the Aurora Movie Theater shooting. :l Sick people.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lord of Madness

When my friend hands me the badger for the labtop but then unplugs the brick a bit so the laptop shuts down in he middle of something important  >:O

Go Up