Dumb things that annoy you

Started by Zaner-Boy, 2012 Jun 01, 14:30:22

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ChilledEagle

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Jul 15, 17:15:06
when somepony calls themselves a "pro hacker" :|  if you were ACTUALLY a hacker you wouldn't be telling anypony lol  and you'd probably get epically pwnd by white hats, not even talking about black hats.  Oh, and for the record, helping DDOS a place ain't hacking.  Neither is finding somepony's IP address, guessing their less-than-safe password or anything of the sort.  If you're going to be using terminology, use it CORRECTLY!  Otherwise you'll just end up looking foalish in the end.

I saw this one video where the scenario is relatively the same. This guy on Youtube is known for his trolling on Call of Duty and the person he was trolling said he was going to get his information to his Xbox account. The dude called Microsoft to get the information acting like he was locked out of his account but once they asked a question that only the owner knows he immediately made an excuse saying "Oh nevermind, I'm able to log on now." I laughed hard. It pains me to see people that idiotic.

The Wandering Magus

i get annoyed by ANYPONY who abuses their positions and titles to get what they want.  For example, lawmakers who circumvent the law, or teachers who break their own classroom policies.
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Chishio Kunrin

Waiting for food to cool down enough for me to eat it. Come on, quesadilla! This is such a rude breakfast. :\ Puddle of cheese all over my plate, too hot to eat...

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Lary

Power tripping from higher authorities.

Not that this forum has such a problem.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 16, 09:41:48
Power tripping from higher authorities.

Not that this forum has such a problem.

Wearethe99%. >A<

ChilledEagle

When the socks go missing after washing the laundry. I'll find out where they go eventually

Lary

When TV shows force you to like a "perfect" character when they're obviously flawed and abhorrently bland.

Like Cadence, as evidence by the new Season.

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 16, 10:44:21
When TV shows force you to like a "perfect" character when they're obviously flawed and abhorrently bland.

Like Cadence, as evidence by the new Season.

This and when they reveal parts of a character's past in a horribly shoddy manner.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lary

Quote from: Zygrograxgra on 2012 Jul 16, 11:17:54
his and when they reveal parts of a character's past in a horribly shoddy manner.

Or not at all.

Like Shining Armor.

Lord of Madness

When im playing a game online and then suddenly *STICKY SCREEN* "AAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!" *dies in game*  :l

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jul 16, 16:31:45
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 16, 16:27:52
When im playing a game online and then suddenly *STICKY SCREEN* "AAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!" *dies in game*  :l
You are not alone with this one. In my current game (Elsword) this can be a death sentence.

It happens to me during horror games... It makes it so scarier than I can imagine when it disorients me and I'm running thru the dark.

Zygrograxgra

When I see something that's supposed to be scary and it only shocks me, rather than scare me.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Lusterless Nova on 2012 Jul 16, 16:44:02
This is not something that annoys me but i found this just a few minutes ago.
Spoiler: show

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 16, 16:37:33
It happens to me during horror games... It makes it so scarier than I can imagine when it disorients me and I'm running thru the dark.
((I can't imagine what kind of horror games "YOU" play. I mean... you are madness. Or are you like pyro from team fortress 2?))

Games like Amnesia and SCP

The Stars

Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 16, 17:03:55

((I can't imagine what kind of horror games "YOU" play. I mean... you are madness. Or are you like pyro from team fortress 2?))

XD Whaaaat? Oh come on, Amnesia is worth a ton of good laughs from watching people play. SCP though freaks me out entirely, like, SPC-173, Don't you dare ever ask me to touch anything partaking to that or SPC-083 :P
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

Lord of Madness

OH CRAP IT SEES ME *STICKY KEYS* wait WHAT ?!?! NOOO *beep boop bop blleurp* *sticky keys off* *enemy is right in front of me* AAAAAHHHHHH!!! *dead*

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: The Stars on 2012 Jul 16, 17:42:18
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 16, 17:03:55

XD Whaaaat? Oh come on, Amnesia is worth a ton of good laughs from watching people play. SCP though freaks me out entirely, like, SPC-173, Don't you dare ever ask me to touch anything partaking to that or SPC-083 :P

Probably scarier when you're the one playing. Though, I did end up flinching and squeaking at one point in Tobuscus's Let's Play of Amnesia. The monster with a slashy finger walked around the pipe he was hiding behind, then suddenly turned around and killed him.

Zaner-Boy

Chishio Kunrin

It annoys me that I have different laughs, and I can never control which one I do. Sometimes, I even cackle maniacally, and I don't know why.

lurk852

It annoys me when almost everyone in my group in my current physics class contributes almost nothing to the problems we're doing, and I end up doing 95% of the work. Even if they're confused, it'd be nice to see some effort.

Then again, sometimes this arrangement leads to us getting out of class early, so...
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Zaner-Boy

Quote from: lurk852 on 2012 Jul 16, 18:43:46
It annoys me when almost everyone in my group in my current physics class contributes almost nothing to the problems we're doing, and I end up doing 95% of the work. Even if they're confused, it'd be nice to see some effort.

Then again, sometimes this arrangement leads to us getting out of class early, so...

This is why I like working alone. I enjoy doing all the work, because I know I'll get it done quick. It's also why everyone instantly calls me as their partner when the teacher mentions it.

Go Up