Raven

Started by BlackVortex, 2012 Aug 09, 18:56:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

BlackVortex

2012 Aug 09, 18:56:28 Last Edit: 2012 Aug 10, 01:35:10 by BlackVortex
So, I finally made a good OC. (I'm keeping my old one though)

Name: Raven
Age: Unknown (Ages differently because of the breeds crossed.)
Cutie mark: Pure black Raven feather.
Talent: Forestry
RP Colour: This
Heard: None. Comment to tell me if you have one.
Pets: Huracain's Last Breath, a female Greater Equestrian Night Fury (See bottom of page for pic)

Family Tree
              Mother    +    Father: Drifting Tides
              Raven, Sparrow + Staid Glass (Unicorn)
                                         Fay (Unicorn)

Looks: Pure white, mane and tail, along with her body. She has a tail closer to that of a mythological unicorn, that of a lions, and a more bumpy alicorn (Horn) She has dark redy-brown eyes, but they shine so they appear light brown. She is a Equestrian unicorn-Mineralogical unicorn hy-bread, but she doesn't know. She likes to were lots of jewelry and make up. most ponys just think she is an albino, so they never wondered about her origins. She is tall and thin wich is simply a result of the breeds. (Not like Celestia's height or even Cadince, more like how Twist is slightly taller then the other fillies.)

History: Her mother was a Mythological Unicorn, so she was abandoned with her twin brother at an orphantige in a poor section of Cannterlotte. She and her brother were newborn foals at the time. The workers found that she was much thinner than her brother, (Which of coarse is natural for the breed) and thought that she was sickly. She was told this all her life and eventually came to believe it.(It helped that it was true, she just would not believe it at first.)  Her brother was adopted quite quickly, and left to life in Ponyville. (Her brother was grey, so there was no second thought about his coloration.) She never was adopted and thus gained a cold and distant personality. She likes to be left alone, and is happiest when in a forest. She studded to work in forestry, and gained her cutie mark for it. When studding, she became fascinated with Bio Luminescence. When she learned that the best place to see examples of it was the Everfree, she caught the next train to Ponyville, were she is living currently on the outskirts closest to The Everfree.

So, how do you like her? Please post feed-back good and bad, and if you found any spelling errors please tell me about those to.
Here is her pet:
http://www.mybannermaker.com][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/B5uEK.jpg[/img][/URL] Yep, I actually found a night fury maker 
I will be gone until the pony drought is over... so find me on Feral Heart if you want me :P

Go Up