Ponies: Lost In Space [OOC]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Okay I am still busy but... What did I miss?

FakeSmile

Nothing much! Small interactions between a few characters but everyone is heading back to the dorms and finally get some sleep. ^^

I think the only notable thing is Nightlight doesn't remember how she ended up here and is currently at the infirmary with Scarlet and Meadowbrook.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Nightshade Star

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2018 Jun 09, 17:43:56Nothing much! Small interactions between a few characters but everyone is heading back to the dorms and finally get some sleep. ^^

I think the only notable thing is Nightlight doesn't remember how she ended up here and is currently at the infirmary with Scarlet and Meadowbrook.
I actually did this to create Night's past behind @indigoEruption 's backstory, where Night has actually had a lot of interaction with him. He said in his timeline, the Earth was destroyed by meteors the first time (When Night was a human named Cynthia Alhardt) so I looked at this RP and thought she should probably get in the RP as a pony, trying to adapt to this world full of talking animals. Hence, she woke up from her "coma" (she actually died in her first life because of the meteor thing) and found herself stuck in this situation.

SparkleChord

(Formerly known as Purple)

Cowboy

Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 Jul 12, 11:31:19y'all still alive? ^^;
I am, just lurking about.

I can have Thunder Jet join the pool party, if that's alright :p.

Onyx Quill

When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Nightshade Star

ScarletInk

Still alive, partially melted like the vanilla ice-cream I am according to my sister. X3
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

SparkleChord

Quote from: Cowboy on 2018 Jul 12, 14:03:14I am, just lurking about.

I can have Thunder Jet join the pool party, if that's alright :p.

ye, that's fine ^^ all are welcome in the realm of the pool :3

Julien999

2018 Jul 14, 13:47:16 #1229 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 15, 17:42:43 by Julien999
Quote from: SparkleChord on 2018 Jul 12, 11:31:19y'all still alive? ^^;

Lots of thinks happened and got lazy. Well, guess who's back?

Spoiler: Summary of Jun/July  • show
-Exam was close, gotta work on my memory.
-Exam time for 3 days.
-Register for Car Exam things.
-Car Rules Exam time and passed.
-An accident happened and I am part of the witnesses.
-"Aller la France"!
-"La France gagne son deuxième étoile!" (15/07)

Gamepaw

2018 Jul 17, 21:50:47 #1230 Last Edit: 2018 Jul 17, 22:05:12 by Gamepaw
Thinking should refer to wolfy as just 'Paw' as it is more of a normal name you'd give a wolf.  What do people think?

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2018 Jul 17, 21:50:47Thinking should refer to wolfy as just 'Paw' as it is more of a normal name you'd give a wolf.  What do people think?
If Game still has the communications device, I'm pretty sure you don't have to do this, also because ponies usually refer to each other by the first part of their name. But you probably don't have to listen to me

Onyx Quill

-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

SparkleChord

Yeah, sorry ^^;;;;; been really busy lately xP

Gamepaw

Leaving the RP. Can just ignore the fact that I existed.

Cowboy

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2018 Aug 25, 01:19:25Leaving the RP. Can just ignore the fact that I existed.
Thank you for participating in the Roleplay throughout these years.

Regarding your last statement, it would be hard to conceptualize an idea to poof Gamepaw/Paw out of existence. For a substantial character that the wolf is, I believe he deserves a proper farewell.

Nonetheless, take care, Gamepaw. May you be happy in your future adventures.

Nightshade Star

Quote from: NameG on 2018 Aug 25, 01:19:25Can just ignore the fact that I existed.
I think it wouldn't really be a good idea to basically crumble to dust like some specific heroes in Infinity War, so I think Gamepaw deserves a proper farewell. (AKA agreeing with @Cowboy 's statement)

Gamepaw

2018 Aug 30, 05:26:49 #1237 Last Edit: 2018 Aug 30, 08:20:39 by NameG
My suggestion for using the characters still in the RP without me is simply for you guys to take over them as you would side characters.

No large event, just a continuation with you guys at the controls.

I'd much rather have them continue to exist with you guys than disappear.

SparkleChord

That's understandable.  Thank you very much for sticking with us for this long.  We'll do our best to take good care of them c:

Honestly, Cowboy sort of said what I wanted to say a lot better than I could ^^; but ye, RPing with you has been a pleasure c: best of luck going forward. c:

Onyx Quill

Go Up