33 (35.5%)
Unsure?
6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Azure

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Nov 30, 00:13:18Trying to chain for a Ralts is impossible in X/Y, and even with the Masuda Method, it's still a pretty low chance of getting a shiny.

I've been hatching them for three weeks now.
THREE WEEKS
I should get a hobby.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Salnalus

Quote from: Azure on 2013 Nov 30, 12:11:38
I've been hatching them for three weeks now.
THREE WEEKS
I should get a hobby.

Try two months...

Azure

Quote from: Salnalus on 2013 Nov 30, 12:23:50Try two months...
I'm starting to think they took the Masuda Method out.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

GoldenTerrabyte

I know what you mean... but I haven't been going as long as you on it. I'm not that dedicated.
I'm back

Salnalus

Quote from: Azure on 2013 Nov 30, 12:26:10
I'm starting to think they took the Masuda Method out.

It's still in there. They even brought back the Poke Radar and added chain fishing to get shinies easier to obtain.

Azure

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 30, 12:31:07
I know what you mean... but I haven't been going as long as you on it. I'm not that dedicated.
Neither am I.
I'm really bored.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

Rikaria

2013 Nov 30, 13:18:09 #746 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 30, 22:25:55 by Rikaria
Guess I'll be looking for a Kirlia Safari, then.

Oh wow... One of my real life friends actually had one all this time, and I'm just NOW noticing o.O

EDIT: Ran into a shiny female Trace Kirlia... She used Teleport ._.
EDIT2: I GOT THE SHINY KIRLIA I WANTED :D
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

I need to get one of the those, but I may end up having Shiny Gallade instead of Shiny Gardevoir. One of my Friends has it in his Friend Safari, but In order for me to get a hidden ability kirlia, I just need him online to take effect.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

He doesn't have to stay online; as long as you both are connected online in-game at least once, his Friend Safari will update to have the Hidden Ability Pokémon. Him being on just boosts the rates.

GoldenTerrabyte

Well, just today I got myself a nice Goodra. Already got full Pokémon-Amie affection on it.
I'm back

KirbyFluttershy

I'm planning to have a gooey Goodra with bold nature, but I haven't been playing lately so the only last activity I did was battle institute to get one last medal which is scoring 6500 points or higher and that's kind of hard. It's true that you can get 5 medals in 1 fell swoop, but you have to be extremely lucky to get master rank with 6500 points or higher.

also not only aiming for 6500 points or higher, but also getting more battle points. I need to get that TM steel wing.

Rikaria

I don't get why Steel Wing is a Battle Maison TM... Seems like something you'd regularly get throughout the story :/

Nala Valor

Quote from: Rikaria on 2013 Dec 01, 10:17:55
I don't get why Steel Wing is a Battle Maison TM... Seems like something you'd regularly get throughout the story :/
:| thinking about it, this might be the first time steal wing isn't like findable between the 3rd and 6th gym (I never saw it outside these limits) but at the same time it's logical since fairy got create and it kinda buffed steal wings.

Rikaria

2013 Dec 01, 11:02:51 #753 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 01, 13:56:51 by Rikaria
Still... BP-bought TM's are usually more... strategic, like the one where you swap places with your partner in a Double Battle.

EDIT: Lulz, something interesting just happened. I'm raising a Ponyta nicknamed Twilight in Pokémon-Amie, and after I played for a while, the game gives me a Twilight-themed decoration lol

Nala Valor

Anyone plays the TCG? Cause idk but I was once in it and I kinda want to try out once more because you know, with the new type and stuff, it might be interesting.
(That's why I'm bringing it here and not on the other. Also a bit too lazy to find the other)

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2013 Dec 01, 21:32:37
Anyone plays the TCG? Cause idk but I was once in it and I kinda want to try out once more because you know, with the new type and stuff, it might be interesting.
(That's why I'm bringing it here and not on the other. Also a bit too lazy to find the other)

I have the 1st generation of pokemon TCG, but I don't think I play them anymore. Back at High School, my gym teacher gave me a celebi card and one of the legendary birds promo cards and one of my friends gave me another one of the legendary birds promo card as well. Not only those 3 cards I got, but also a Snorlax card from friend as well. I used to have a mewtwo promo card from pokemon the 1st movie DVD, but I forgot where I placed it at. as for the actual game for the system, Well I borrowed the game from a Friend to help clear the game out for him. for PC, well I've played it before, but I don't know what became of the game right now.

Anyway back on topic, Have you guys noticed that this game has been showing us some spoilers with the new moves? looking at the new screenshot I saw, There's this move called light of ruin. 1 person said that the Light of Ruin is an unreleased move. It's coded in the game, but noone learns in naturally. Kinda like V-Create Victini.

Shadow Mare

KirbyFluttershy

If you guys want me to breed a pokemon for you in a japanese language (or from japan), let me know with a PM. I already have 2 people requesting one already. If you want with a Perfect IV stat intact, I just need 2 pokemon of the same family both male and female genders. This process can only work during the weekdays only and I have to revert my brother's team back after the requests are done. If you guys still have my Friend Code, Keep me in your 3DS friend Roster for any future trades and using Friend Safari.

Rikaria

2013 Dec 02, 00:45:47 #758 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 02, 16:47:34 by Rikaria
Quote from: KirbyFluttershy on 2013 Dec 01, 21:54:08
Have you guys noticed that this game has been showing us some spoilers with the new moves? looking at the new screenshot I saw, There's this move called light of ruin. 1 person said that the Light of Ruin is an unreleased move. It's coded in the game, but noone learns in naturally. Kinda like V-Create Victini.

You can find out about that the first moment you have access to North Boulevard's hotel in Lumiose City doing room service, among other moves.

EDIT: Not sure if this was mentioned already, but you can stack a few of the writs in Battle Chateau. If you stack three certain ones... well... let's just say if you were a regular visitor of Le Wow in Lumiose City, say goodbye to that place for good :P

Nala Valor

OMG! Ok so today is my birthday and so I played a bit and after some training, I went to the Pokemon center and it was all dark-ish at first. I kinda freaked out thinking that crazy girl in lumiose would come and take my soul or something but its actually some sort of big surprise party :3 it looked so cool there was bunch of cute pika by faces everywhere and after when I could move again, the center's screen displayed a cake instead of nothing (it showed my pokemon when I healed but the cake came after after that) that made so much my day.

Go Up