6 (6.5%)
Don't like pokemon (that's Impossible)
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 91

Go Down

Rikaria

Quote from: Shadow Mare on 2013 Nov 18, 00:09:02
da heck is smogon?

Basically a site where you can look up competitive Pokémon strategies. They also place Pokémon in tiers based on how good they are, at least according to them. The most common ones are: Neverused (NU), Underused (UU), Overused (OU), and Uber, though there are more. More info and everything else here.
If I'm not here, I'm most likely on Pokémon Shuffle's Miiverse community.

KirbyFluttershy

That's true. ever since D/P/Pl/HG/SS was released, they ruined the meta-game when my long-time reported to me about them before and came with those tiers and now they start moving pokemon to those tiers right now since D/P/Pl/HG/SS released.

Now that X/Y was released, they banned speed boost blaziken and mega blaziken, but not blaze blaziken. if they banned speed boost blaziken, and mega blaziken, then they shouldn't be banning Blaze Blaziken, but instead they should've banned blazikenite in order to prevent ppl from using mega blaziken.

the only 2 pokemon they banned right now is sand veil garchomp, speed boost blaziken, and mega blaziken. the reason for sand veil garchomp is that ppl couldn't withstand the evasion via sandstorm to activate the sand veil ability and using double team. As for speed boost blaziken, and mega blaziken, most of the slowest pokemon can't keep up with the speed. there are counter strategies for those 2 pokemon which is

To Counter sand veil garchomp, you need to have a hazer and a pokemon that can use a different kind of weather attacks other than sandstorm. Usually Roar and Whirlwind can dispel the stat. If manaphy is allowed to use then using heart swap will take out the evasion and having manaphy take the evasion stat.

To Counter Speed boost blaziken and mega blaziken, Use a trick room team including goomy family with gooey ability. Trick room would slow down blaziken while your pokemon has the chance to strike first. If using goomy family with gooey ability, that all depends on your luck whether if your opponent's speed boost blaziken and mega blaziken strikes the goomy family with gooey ability or not.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Rikaria

So I woke up to a shiny Burmy while I was watering my plants and going through my usual daily routine on my Y. /random

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Rikaria

I'm curious though: did they boost the shiny rates in X/Y (other than through PokéRadar/fishing chaining)? Because this is my 3rd shiny for my Y, and I didn't even try to find them.

Azure

Female trainers have so many more clothes than males that it's not even funny.
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

GoldenTerrabyte

The only way to find out is through hacking into the game's programming and find the rates. And also, I found my shiny Bunnelby(now Diggersby) while chaining, but here's the awesome part: I found it in a NORMAL grass patch. It wasn't a shiny patch. Apparently if that happens, it means you encountered it by actual random chance! Which means I actually got it by the usual probability! Which is good, considering I'm TERRIBLE at chaining. Even though I pay close attention to all those little rules. I never ever ever ever ever made it to 40.

Really? That's too bad. I wish I had more outfits.
I'm back

Azure

BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

GoldenTerrabyte

I see what you mean. I wish the boys had a yellower hat and yellower pants and a yellower bag. I'd like to have an all yellow outfit!
I'm back

Azure

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 18, 10:48:32
I see what you mean. I wish the boys had a yellower hat and yellower pants and a yellower bag. I'd like to have an all yellow outfit!
What even is a midriff parka?
They shouldn't exist.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Azure

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 18, 11:00:29
Seriously!
A parka is meant to keep a person warm, when it fails to keep you warm then it's not a parka, it's just a very small hoodie.
I get running around the mountains in a t-shirt, but I fail to understand this.
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE

KirbyFluttershy

My brother is at his post-game right now on his Y version, but I'm guessing he needed more friends for this Friend Safari. I have to do the work for him, but I have to ask his permission first. I have to make 2 people as an exception which they hold ditto and eevee in their Friend Safaris.

Speaking of Friend Safaris, I'll update my Friend Safari Search.

Dragon Friend Safari - Shelgon
Fire Friend Safari - Growlithe, Chameleon.
Psychic Friend Safari - Abra
Water Friend Safari - Poliwhirl, Wortortle
Fairy Friend Safari - Togepi

I removed the ones that I'm looking for off the list thanks to many generous people who helped me out and supported me to provide such pokemon so these are the Friend Safaris and Pokemon I'm looking for right now.

Nala Valor

Because I pretty much did almost everything that was post-game except the 100% pokedex, I decided to do something and let me tell you it's scary :( I've started a new game in French. Oh god the names are terrible.

GoldenTerrabyte

100% Pokédex is impossible, anyway.
I'm back

Julius

Not if you are truly dedicated!
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm excited for Pokémon bank, for the sole reason of transferring from White to X. I have some good Pokémon on my White! Including a Swampert I got through trade. A foreign Swampert. Good for Masuda breeding! I want to put it on X.
I'm back

Nala Valor

Quote from: Julius on 2013 Nov 19, 14:31:48
Not if you are truly dedicated!
just what he said but I was talking about the Kalos Dex, not national because I know about the "not all pokemon are in the game yet" thingy.

Rikaria

I just wonder what their plans are for the past, hard-to-get Legendaries (Mew, Celebi, etc.)...
Not saying -I- need them, but...

KirbyFluttershy

What's more fun than having a pre-evo lv. 1 only battle? here's a battle video for you guys., this is a battle of me vs. my friend: 93FG-WWWW-WWW3-3D2B

Go Up