Fillies vs Colts Reactivated

Started by Dark Hooves, 2014 Oct 20, 10:07:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Invultrois

Wh..what. Where's the negative? How did this happen?  >:O

PaintedStar

EspiraPhoenix

Pegasus_Name_Goes_Here

Quote from: Invultrois on 2014 Dec 23, 06:27:28

It's literally happened overnight.
Spoiler: show

All Hail:
the Glow Cloud, The Second Law of Thermodynamics, Hydra, The Prophets (not the Prophet of Truth, he was a scumbag), (Queen) Cadance, (Former King) Sombra, Starbucks, Giant Dad, and.....
Spookwagen

Rush of MLP

Peace Keeper

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ElectricAura

Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

Itty Bit

2014 Dec 24, 00:58:26 #2469 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 24, 00:59:59 by Itty Bit
Quote from: Pegasus_Name_Goes_Here on 2014 Dec 23, 15:15:10
Quote from: Invultrois on 2014 Dec 23, 06:27:28

It's literally happened overnight.
Spoiler: show

44!

Peace Keeper

EspiraPhoenix

Peace Keeper

PaintedStar

Peace Keeper

Invultrois

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Invultrois

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Invultrois

Go Up