Life in Ponyvile V

Started by Ryo_D_Disk, 2013 Dec 25, 16:41:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

She finishes her food. "I don't have a place to stay in Ponyville."
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

travis-zenryo

"well i mean im pretty sure there might be some places you could stay most ponies are friendly"

Dark Hooves

"What about your place? I bet it's very nice."
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

travis-zenryo

"i mean yeah i have plenty of room i suppose, its nearly on the end of  town im not there often so it would be okay" he spoke to her while thinking a bit to himself

Dark Hooves

"Sounds good big boy, lead the way." She follows him.

travis-zenryo

he nervously chuckled at her comment before starting to make his way back to his home after paying of course

Dark Hooves

"This town sure is pretty, I love the fall colors. It's my first time seeing it up close."

travis-zenryo

"i agree though when you travel as often as i do you see a lot of amazing sights but the fall colors are definitely nice " he chuckled a bit more

Gamepaw

(Thought I'd finally properly go into one of these, was gonna wait for the next one but it has been 2 years since it got re-posted :) )

Spoiler: Gamepaw - Wolf • show
Name: Gamepaw
Species: Wolf
Colours: General base fur colour is a dark Navy (#453b66), He has multiple patches of (#8c73c9), longer, fluffy fur (#765fa7) such as around his (#5a4e86) hind legs or his neck. (#816bbb) Which are multiple shades of lighter purple (#7062a7). On the tips of his paws and his inner ears he has a pale purple (bba6ff). He also has a dark to light blue gradient tail and mane. Which goes from the darker (#42459a) to the much lighter (#7d8df1). He also has light blue eyes (#74d4ff). His pawpads happen to be a lighter blue-ish purple in colours (#9d94fb).
Personality: Gamepaw is a fairly outgoing wolf, not to shy down from anything, bullies and the like. He tends to be kind, fatherly or loving, enjoying looking after others and will even put himself in the way if he sees something he doesn't like. He also tends to very food absorbing, commonly seen eating some sort of baked good, mainly pie as his favourite.
However as a feral or a pet character, he is fairly helpless due to his chubbiness getting the better of him, he can also be scared or become afraid very easily, due to his large weight and general helplessness if he knows something will happen and he knows he can't get away or escape.
Physical Description:  A pudgy wolf by no doubt as his constant snacking catches up with him, but it doesn't cause him much of an issue outside of his feral/pet form. Comparatively being a lot skinnier than the four legged counterpart. As an anthro character he also sometimes has a long extended tail, capable of wrapping around things such as others or his neck like a scarf. As a pet, he can normally been seen with a purple collar on, however it keeps having to be replaced due to his weight and size.
Short Backstories: (Specific backstories for certain universes e.g Pokemon, Fallout)
Feral/Wild:
Being a lazy wolf Game got chubby fairly quickly and failed at keeping up with his fellow pack, who had eventually disowned him and left him to his own devices. Being the slow wolf that he was he found it incredibly difficult to keep himself fed, as all the animals were too fast for him. He eventually settled for mainly grown things, such as berries or fallen apples. 

Wandering through the forest was a common occurrence for the wolf, he did this every few days when he was running low on supplies. Generally it was mainly just for food, ponies would come into his area of the forest and camp for a night, leaving their food behind or even just hiding it badly when they were there and Game would come along grab as much as he could and take it back.

He was thankful for the ponies appearing and basically giving him food, though it was a shame that they tended to be wrapped in plastics he'd have to chew through first. The packaging did not not leave a good taste in his mouth.

Though recently it was getting harder and harder for the wolf to get his fill from the ponies venturing into the forest and he started to get more chancy in his hunts. Instead of hiding between the trees and nipping at picnic baskets, the chubby canine had started to venture towards the town where the ponies bustled and the water tasted less like fish.

On his latest adventure the pudgy canine had managed to make his way the near centre of town near the restaurants and bakeries and had managed to get himself into the left overs they put outside. However, not being able to take many back home at once the waddling wolf wolfed down as a large quantity of the baked goods before succumbing to the patented 'food-coma' and falling asleep in the alley until morning, when the ponies began to run around doing their morning routines.

The wolf only woke from his food induced slumber when one of the store owners threw some trash bags on top of him, startling him and causing him to look around fearfully before realising where he was, he wasn't sure what to do. 

He couldn't out run the ponies that was for sure, his only hope was to stay under the cover of the trash bags until the ponies disappeared for the night and try not to get noticed during the day.

(Might be the longest RP post I've wrote on LoE :D )

Dark Hooves

(Welcome to this rp, basically you can do what you want here, perhaps running into our ocs would liven things up.)

"What is your job? I'm a weather pony, I help create the weather around here."

travis-zenryo

he chuckles a bit "my jobs a bit complicated but im the Captain General of the Elite Equestrian Guard or E.E.G. for short" he speaks as he continues walking

Dark Hooves

"Interesting, I never a guard before. Do you ever guard the royal family?" She keeps alongside him as she speaks.

travis-zenryo

"well before i founded the elite equestrian guard i was celestia's personal guard for a while but i decided that the lands out side of equestria could very well use our help so after proposing my idea to form a group of special individuals for that very purpose the princess agreed and the E.E.G. was formed ,
 we spend a lot of time outside of equestria so i do quite enjoy the down times we have
" he smiled while talking

Dark Hooves

"Very interesting, tell me more."

travis-zenryo

"well I can't obviously talk about everything bUT what would you like to know " he raised a brow as he asked having finally reached his home on the very edge of ponyville

Dark Hooves

"Did you ever guard the royal family?"

travis-zenryo

"well at one point I was celestia's personal guard so yes , we also help with security on the events we are able to attend, when the E.E.G. isn't out on missions that is  " he explains

Go Up