Canterlot Gardens needs your help for 2013!

Started by Perry The Pony, 2013 Feb 27, 07:00:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Perry The Pony

Canterlot Gardens is currently running a kickstarter so we can function in 2013.  As some of you remember LoE did attend and we also had a long list of epic guests. 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1380300948/canterlot-gardens-2013

Follow the link and donate if you can, if you can't that is fine just please spread the word so we can have another amazing convention this year.

Rad Thunder

Oh man. If my funds weren't already tied up with cons, I forgot about CG. DD:
As soon as I get everything in order, I'll see what I can do Perry.

Billow Pillow

Best of luck to you, i'll surely spread the word around! But unfortunately i won't be able to donate, i'm uncertain if i'll even have enough money to attend myself.  :P
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Weatherboy1

I feel like that this should be put on front page so this can get more support so that LoE could possibly go there... Speaking of which do you guys have any plans for conventions this year? :)

Pipkin

I'll see what I can do in mid-march when my first hydro bill comes in and my budget is not crud....Will it be in Ohio again this year?

Perry The Pony

Yes it will be in Ohio again and near the Cleveland area.

McSleuthburger

2013 Mar 03, 09:22:26 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 03, 09:26:03 by McSleuthburger
Rad I removed your amount you donated, I dont want others to feel bad if they cannot donate the same amount
dont worry im sure Perry is thankful for any amount you (or anybody else) will donate
on the bright side to everyone that is planning on going....
YOU MIGHT GET TO SEE ME THERE  :3
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Rad Thunder

Hey now! What's wrong with showing off my wealth? :]

Perry The Pony

Rad Thunder

Since I already gave, I'm gonna spread the word by sharing your link on all the sites I go to.

Perry The Pony

Billow Pillow

Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Rad Thunder

I got the word out as best I could. All we can do now is hope for this ball to keep rolling, and fast.

Pipkin

If i'm able to use my credit card I can do something in a couple weeks.

If I can't, my budget is screaming don't do it, but my credit card will be paid off

This is of course assuming my hydro bill is under $300...i'll keep ya posted.  I really wanna help out because I really want to go to this one this year  X3

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 Mar 07, 23:15:30
If i'm able to use my credit card I can do something in a couple weeks.

If I can't, my budget is screaming don't do it, but my credit card will be paid off

This is of course assuming my hydro bill is under $300...i'll keep ya posted.  I really wanna help out because I really want to go to this one this year  X3

You can. It won't be billed unless the full amount is reached. Which it better reach.

Perry The Pony

Rad Thunder

I've posted the link everywhere I can. I got maybe one more shot to get the word out, and that's it.
We should let some of the VAs and staff know of this, especially those who went to CG last year.

Pipkin

I have brought my proposal to the almighty GoogleDoc Spreadsheet which dictates how I spend my money.

It is pleased, on Thursday,on Saturday(no internet.../derp) but idk how much yet  X3

Rad Thunder

2 weeks left! And this vid was made by a musician who was at CG last year trying to help spread the word:

Perry The Pony

It is with a heavy heart that I regret to inform everyone that there will be no Canterlot Gardens 2013.  I would like to thank everyone for their support during the time of the kickstarter.  We gave it our all but could not make the goal.

We will continue to work on getting a possibility of 2014 but without the funding it will not be possible.

Again I would like to thank everyone again for the promotion, support, and help that everyone gave.

Douglas "Perry" Sartschev
Con chair of Canterlot Gardens.

Go Up