-The Orphanage-

Started by StarTheAlicorn, 2013 Jan 16, 19:47:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

narwhaliagames

ay i'm no longer using this site

TheCreeper3

I guess there's no point in me being here he sighed and let his body fade back to white
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

narwhaliagames

TheCreeper3

I feel dizzy he said as his body rocked back and forth for a moment before falling onto her
I have found both freedom and safety in my madness; the freedom of loneliness and the safety from being understood, for those who understand us enslave something in us
OC's

narwhaliagames

she caught him in her arms

TheCreeper3

He muzzled her as she caught him, he seemed tired
OC's

narwhaliagames

she fell asleep in the middle of the floor with him in her arms

TheCreeper3

He awoke in the middle of the night to a soft humming noise. Across from them was a large black trunk. He quietly crept over to the trunk, trying not to wake her up
OC's

narwhaliagames

she woke up to the humming

TheCreeper3

He opened the trunk and a bright red light shined out of it, he curiously, yet cautiously, stepped into the trunk. His body disappeared as the lid slammed shut and locked itself from the inside
OC's

narwhaliagames

miku ran over and tried open the chest HARMONY!!!!!!

TheCreeper3

A loud horn went off ne the trunk started to make a strange humming noise, slowly fading away from physical reality until it was gone completely
((this shall be the last of "young" Harmony that she sees))
OC's

narwhaliagames

h-harmony c-c-come b-b-back p-p-please she says crying

TheCreeper3

Nothing happened...the spot where the trunk had sat was now empty
((want to do a time skip in ponyville))
OC's

narwhaliagames

Willow-Wisp

Willow-Wisp sat in the darkest corner of one of the rooms staring intently at her book.Her horn slightly curved upwards as if resembling the tip of a sword.The tip of it began to glow a combination of a dark red and white color as she flipped the pages.

Go Up