Malware: The Ultimate Sequel To Cyberville That Takes Place In The Real World!

Started by GlassMirror, 2017 Mar 12, 04:05:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

*as soon as the Obelisk's Power goes out Another Tentacle on Taraxippi's hair starts to glow but this time it starts glowing in Blue then she looks at Marble*

''Good Job Malware is gone for now...but we need to get to the next one i have more power now but not enough...''

''not enough for what?''

''not Enough to survive you see the obelisks power is limited and it drains out pretty fast for example the first obelisk i drained it's power has already vanished from my body''

''but you hair it's still glowing green!''

''that's just the visual effect it will stay like that no matter what''
Magic...

Nightshade Star

"Guys," I said. "Hurry up. We gotta find the next obelisk and be non-stop until we got them all." I walked away from them, heading for the exit of the power plant.

Misty Fly

*Marble jumps down on the ground to look at Tax*

''are you okay?''

''yes i,m fine the Green Obelisk gave me enough power for now...i should be fine atleast we will meet Malware again let's go'' *and with that Taraxippi leaves the destroyed factory*

''hold on'' *marble looks back at ther* ''which obelisk should we go after right now?''

''let me check which one is safe right now...'' *taraxippi concentrates and closes her eyes for a moment and then looks back at Marble*

''we have 2 obelisks that should be safe to get it's either the White one or Orange one whichever you want to get doesn't matter''

*Marble looks at Tax then back at the others* ''which one do you think we should pick?''
Magic...

Nightshade Star

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2017 Dec 31, 11:21:39*Marble jumps down on the ground to look at Tax*

''are you okay?''

''yes i,m fine the Green Obelisk gave me enough power for now...i should be fine atleast we will meet Malware again let's go'' *and with that Taraxippi leaves the destroyed factory*

''hold on'' *marble looks back at ther* ''which obelisk should we go after right now?''

''let me check which one is safe right now...'' *taraxippi concentrates and closes her eyes for a moment and then looks back at Marble*

''we have 2 obelisks that should be safe to get it's either the White one or Orange one whichever you want to get doesn't matter''

*Marble looks at Tax then back at the others* ''which one do you think we should pick?''
"Erm," I thought about it for a second. "White?" I suggested, thinking of the helmet, because a small light on it was blinking with the color.
(Also I don't really know how close the others are, so there's a chance it's only me or it's everyone, more likely just me)

Misty Fly

(i,m here but what am i supposed to do alone? i want others to reply too)
Magic...

Nightshade Star

(Not sure, btw @Julien999 is on at times recently so I think he should reply soon?)

Nightshade Star

(I think this died, but just in case someone else comes on I'm going to make sure this doesn't go into the archives)

Misty Fly

"okay then that settles it we are leaving" Tax BB replied and with that Marble Climbed on her back but before they could take off a Dozen Gargoyles surrounded them they had green 1s and 0s for eyes
Magic...

Nightshade Star

I stared at the dozen of gargoyles, which were definitely programmed by someone. Only if this was a computer game, I could just enter a code and hit them all at once with no effort.

The first one lunges at me, and I pulled back right before inputing an attack code in my mind, sending out a beam that crushed the gargoyle.

Nightshade Star

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Nightshade Star

(Someone else could control Malware if they wanted to @LunarDusk
Also I thought of a giant plot twist so ok)

Go Up