House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Game let out a noise, to announce to the ponies that he was in fact here and a wolf, not just a floofy pillow or beanbag.

Aqua Fire

"H-Hello, my n-name is Fae, and I'm a jerboa." Fae squeaked, still in position to jump away from the wolf.
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

SandFire

"Ok than... sooo, uhhhh. Nice to meet you all" Toffee said a little surprised at the jerboa as well as being unsure on how to continue the conversation.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Peace Keeper

Is there like a tour or something or where I put my stuff?

Peace makes a shyly smile asking the question.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

Fae decided to find hiding spaces In case the wolf decided to attack. She hopped to a stair case, which were to high to jump on. She found a hole, and looked through. It went all the way up. 'Found a way to get up.' Fae thought. She went back, and jumped in the pegasus' sattlebag.

SandFire

"Well I just got here as well. Just read the sticky notes that are around im sure it will tell ya what ya need to know" said Toffee pointing at the notes.

Peace Keeper

Okay. Best to follow them so we take care of it x3

Peace looks arounds and looks for sticky notes. Peace notices a more on Game.

There's a note on the dog.

Peace takes a look and reads.

So his name is Game and he is a wolf and doesn't like being called a dog. Also to be careful with food let out. And to keep a good eye on him. Guess this is the owner's pretty.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Aqua Fire

Fae froze when the pegasus went up to the wolf. When he started to read, she hid in the pockets of the saddlebag. She muttered, "Please don't eat me, please don't eat me, please don't eat me."

Gamepaw

The cuddly wolf tilted his head as the pony failed to finish his sentence and sniffed them lightly, picking up a different smell along with him.

blue tornado

blue tornado nine year old alicorn 3rd floor

Gamepaw

(@blue tornado  Can you use the template at the beginning of the RP and give a bit more information, then also come in from the outside like everyone else. :3)

Peace Keeper

2017 Mar 18, 14:14:30 #51 Last Edit: 2017 Mar 18, 14:16:25 by Peace Keeper
*-Hiya blue tornado. Welcome to LoE. ^-^
*-I see you wanna join. Sounds good to have another RPer. Like Gamepaw said, you can add info like your OC name, race, description (how your character looks like), and personalities, and thats about it and have fun.

----------------------

Peace looks around checking the huge room and living room. He sees the stares and gets curious. So he decides to walk up the stairs. Getting a glimpse of the second floor, he can only shout in surprise.

[move=100]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH            MMMAAAAAAAAAAMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!![/move]

It is huge up here!

Gamepaw

Watching the pony walk up the stairs, the pudgy canine was a bit jealous and chose to remain on the bottom floor, complaining the about stairs even if the ponies couldn't understand him.

Aqua Fire

Fae looked down, and saw that the wolf couldn't get upstairs. 'Well, I know one of his weaknesses. And I know where to go in case he attacks me.' She thought. She jumped off the saddlebag, and ran down the stairs, stopping on the first step. She looked at the wolf.

SandFire

"STOP SHOUTING!" Toffee yelled up the stairs to Peace "Others are here as well and its quite rude"

Gamepaw

Game sat back down in front of the stairs and looked at the strange creature, unsure who or what it was and chose to remain silent.

Aqua Fire

Upon seeing the wolf move, the jerboa quickly jumped up a step, making sure she didn't get eaten.

Peace Keeper

Prace jumped on fear and looked down the first floor in shame with ears dropping and me face palming.

Terribly sorry.

He notices that the wild is looking up and wanted to go up with Peace to the second floor. He decides he should go downstairs to help the wolf come up. He comes back down being careful of Fae and coming to pick up the wild. Now... The big drum sound. Peace lifts up the wild, but realizes he is very heavy, and drops him down, with my music ending with a brief slow to stop sound.

Can anypony help me? The wolf is pretty heavy for me to carry up the stairs.

Well should try the weight room in the house to get lifting bro. Wait... There ISN'T a weight room!? Well that's a bummer for our skunk-head pegasus.

Gamepaw

Game watched as the pony struggle to lift him, wagging innocently as if it wasn't his fault.

Aqua Fire

Fae's eyes widened as the pegasus tried to help the wolf. If he got upstairs, he could probably go downstairs as well. She quickly tried to get to the top, though struggled a little.

Go Up