House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aqua Fire

"Well, I'm an animal, your an animal, why can't you?" Fae said. This is the truth about MLP. They are animals, WHY CANT THEY TALK TO OTHERS!!?? THEY CAN TALK TO COWS, BUT NOT PIGS?!??!
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Gamepaw

Attached to the back of the letter the ponies recieved was a small piece of paper. On it, contained the location of the house key, in-case no one is in at the time.

(Moving the RP along a little bit.)

LunarDusk

Upon stepping through the gate, a navy colored unicorn had a few suit cases levitated next her only to be lowered to the ground when she stepped towards the door. Before she had rang the doorbell she turned around at Lunar who was standing right behind her as if hiding before giggling a bit. 
"Hmm, I'm sure this is the right address. But it doesn't seem like anyone's answering. Hmm..."
She then flipped her envelope to peel off the take over the house key and stick it through the keyhole under the doorknob
" :l...."
As aloof as she was from the jerboa and others Lunar was staring right at them keeping his distance for a few seconds after NightStar had stepped through.
"Come along, Dusk we dont you leaving an impression before we even settle."
He quickly snapped back in to reality due to being called.
"Agh...right mother... >:/" he said gruffly before stepping backwards through the doors keeping his eyes on the jerboa and blue pegasus.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

Game turned his head as the pony opened the front door, continuing his helpless wiggling as he did so. Cursing stairs and their difficulty.

SandFire

Toffee walked down the stairs to let the pony in stopping and petting the wolf that was playing on his back on the stairs a second before opening the door.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Space Ace

Juniper jumped as a couple of ponies suddenly walked past. The earth pony felt rather foolish, as they unlocked the door and let themselves inside, the part if the note about where keys could be found. She cleared her throat softly. She wanted to go in, but she felt it would be rude to side step the others and walk in, so she waited for them to go through the now open door first.

Peace Keeper

Hmm Jerboa is right. Ponies are animals, but not all animals talk, right?

*- There are exceptions, but its a lot to talk about which animals talk and don't talk, so let's continue narrator x3

You ARE the narrator... and... why am I talking to myself? Okay let's carry on the story. Peace is shocked to learn the jerboa can talk perfectly.

Sorry bout that. Just my first time meeting someone like you around.

As he talked, the door finally opens and sees a pony at the door, a pink earth pony, and with a woof wiggling on the floor inside.

Hello, and thank you. x3

He comes in, bringing along Jerboa inside as well. He looks around to see how big the inside is.

Gosh is big here. Feels like a mansion.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game let out a whine as he continued his wiggling, unable to free himself from the confines of gravity and his stomach.

Space Ace

Juniper followed inside quietly. As she entered, she looked about, admiring the inside of the house. Her eyes went from the ceiling to the floor, and upon reaching the floor, the earth pony noticed a rather large blue fluff wriggling on the ground at the bottom of the staircase . She frowned, and approached.

"Are you stuck?" Juniper asked sympathetically. She didn't wait for a response, she assumed that the wolf, like most others, couldn't speak. She carefully pushed him so that he could it himself back to his feet, then stepped back with a lopsided smile.

Gamepaw

Game silently thanked the pony who righted him, waddling towards them and giving them a thanking nuzzle.

Aqua Fire

As the unicorn walked in, Fae saw a wolf. She jumped down from the saddlebag, but stayed close to the unicorn, afraid that the wolf will attack her.

SandFire

Toffee looked at the other pony who helped the wolf off it back which she though was just playing before looking back at the pegasus and saying '"Didn't know you brought a freind."

Peace Keeper

Eh... I just came myself. We just came in at the same time, and so is the jerboa here. We really don't know each other. X3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Space Ace

Juniper laughed softly and pet the wolf softly. "That's better, huh buddy?" She smiled, before standing up and turning to the others. She offered a rather awkward smile in greeting.

Gamepaw

Game nodded and offered a purr and lick in response of the petting.

Aqua Fire

Fae took more cautious steps, getting ready to jump onto the pegasus' saddlebag when the wolf comes over.

SandFire

"Well than. Hello everyone I am Toffee Cream. So ,uh, who is next to introduce themselves." Toffee said look at everyone in the room.

Space Ace

"I'm Juniper," The small mare piped up. Her voice was softer now, talking to the ponies.

Peace Keeper

Im Peacekeeper, or Peace gor short. I am a bit shy, but I-ll adjust soon.

LunarDusk

"I am NightStar, pleased to meet you, and this unicorn behind me is LunarDusk he's a bit introvert but I'm sure you shy fellows would mix.  ^-^ "
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Go Up