House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ScarletInk

*Scarlet doesn't take too much time and gets back with the cart, stopping it near the desk.*

Here it is! Hope it can help you. Saw any book that may interest you? ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

Ooh that will work. Thankies.

Well... Was looking into funny stories, something that has a good amount of luls. Any books you recommend?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

Oh, there's "Don't Panic", a pretty funny story about a group of space hitchhikers. Or "Three Colts on a Boat", if you like something more classic. Or then even...

*Scarlet practically takes him in the comedy section, pointing at several titles.*

Peace Keeper

Hmm... They seem interesting. There's so much I am not sure which one to pick. Hmm... It's been a while since I read it, but do you have "Much Ado About Nothing"? I forgot how comedic it was.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

Wait just aaaa....

*Scarlet slides her hoof against the books' covers until she stops, finding the one Peace asked and taking it out of its place.*

... moment! Here it is!

Peace Keeper

Ahh. Hehe thankies. I guess I could borrow another. Hmm... Ima take "Don't Panic" as well. Seems interesting now, hehe. x3

ScarletInk

Ok. ^-^

*Scarlet takes down the other book too and gives it to the stallion.*

Here it is: it's one of my favorite comedy books, I hope you enjoy it.

Peace Keeper

Thankies. I like a bit of laughter in my life. Is there a time period when I need to return the book? I wanna be sure so I don't make it overdue.

ScarletInk

Usually you have a month to take it back, but you can ask for more time if you don't think you can finish it by then. Just let me register it. *she says, opening a book on her desk and signing the date and the book's titles*

Peace Keeper

Ah okay. Thanks. I'll be sure to return them on time and clean condition.

He put the books inside a grocery bag that had enough room but also without squishable items.

While I am here, you need any help around? I mean I do have some time to spare.

ScarletInk

Don't worry, today it's a quiet day: you've been the first pony to enter since I opened up. ^-^

Peace Keeper

Wait really!? And it only has been like... 30 minutes. Could have sworn there would be like at least one here before me. Well... Probably a bit early to say. Maybe later in the day you will have newcomers.

ScarletInk

Are you sure you don't have anything that it may spoil if you don't get home? I'm here chatting with you and maybe you have ice-cream melting in those bags. X3

Peace Keeper

Ehhh... I think we got ice cream? I don't remember, but yea. Shouldn't be out too long. Well... Guess Ima head home and put these in the right place. Hopefully the others are taking good care of the wolf. He'd probably run up to me if he smells pies. Alrigjt, hopefully you have a wonderful day in your library. See you and Blue soon at home.

ScarletInk

Wait, I'm helping you setting the bags on the cart first!

*Scarlet starts putting the bags on the cart, maling muscles work.*

Peace Keeper

Gah. Right the bags.

Peace! The bags. How could somepony forget to put the bags in? Now realizing it, for Celestia's sake, Peace helps put the bags in the cart.

Thankies again. Now I am ready to head back home.

ScarletInk

Anytime. See you back home later, then. ^-^

Peace Keeper

Peace latches himself to the cart and gives a head bow and a wave before heading out the library and back home. The trip is a bit shorter than from the grocery to the library. He thought about the cart and it is working for him good.

Pretty darn good.

Probably wouldn't last him if he had carry them himself. Finally in the near same amount of time the three walked to the library, Peace finally makes it home. He removes the harness and opens the door.

I'm home!

----------------------------
@Misty Fly
@Gamepaw

*-I returned home so hopefully we can do something x3

Gamepaw

(Woofer is at the window, laying in the sun. Probably overheating.)

Game's ears perked as he heard the door unlock and a pony enter, though he felt it was too hot for him to go investigate.

Peace Keeper

Peace comes out, bringing in groceries and enters the house. As he walks in he sees Game near the window. He gives a wave and goes to the kitchen.

... Uh... Peace? THE WOLF IS HOT!

Wait what?

Oh my go-help him!!!

Finally getting to it listening to the narrator, for peeps sake, he sees Game looking uncomfortably hot under the windowed sun. He picks up Game and sets him on his back.

Oh gosh Game. You feeling warm. We need to cool ya down. How bout aa soak?

Go Up