House RP II (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepaw, 2017 Mar 02, 19:07:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Ah. Its a wonderful talent for creativity and knowledge.

I'll say. I mean look at her roleplays. Earned her cutie mark indeed and writing to her content. Anyways, enough of my narration, back to Peace.

Do you have books written by you? Are there in any of the boxes? Oh, gimme a bit. Getting heavy hehe.

*puts boxes gently on the ground easing the weight on his back*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

ScarletInk

(Awwwww, @Peace Keeper, thank you ^-^ )

No, I have some personal notebooks, but they're all back at home.

*Scarlet pushes some boxes near a series of empty shelves.*
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

_BlazingInfinity

Blue had already started moving boxes around; helping ponies is where he shined the most. He had stacked them based on the books in them, color coded, chronologically, alphabetically, you name it, he did it. After all, it was his talent to help others

@ScarletInk @Peace Keeper
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Ah I see. I think we shoild get these books up an- OH DANG BLUE!!! You already like 10 kilometers ahead of us and we just put our boxes down. Talk about a one-pony working crew.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

_BlazingInfinity

Blue rubbed the back of his head with his hoof.

"Yeah, I guess I got kind of carried away with my talent." he said, with an awkward smile.  X3
"You want me to get those for you?" he gestured towards the boxes behind them.

@Peace Keeper @ScarletInk
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

Holy macaroni! :I Blue, thanks you for your eagerness, but you could have waited for us. X3

*Scarlet analyzes his work.*

But not bad at all! We just have to organize them again by genre.  ^-^

Misty Fly

2018 Mar 15, 20:59:47 #766 Last Edit: 2018 Mar 15, 21:02:32 by Misty Fly
(I can't believe he said kilometres and not miles I gotta say I'm impressed)

"What's taking them so long? It's been 2 hours already"
Magic...

_BlazingInfinity

@Peace Keeper @scarlet Ink Let's get into some antics.  ovO

Blue was on one of the library ladders, putting boxes on top of shelves, when he dropped one and it came falling towards the floor.

"Look out below!!!!" he screamed for anypony who would be unfortunate enough to be under the box.
(I can just fix the books if they fall anyway.)
Toast is amazing.

Peace Keeper

Oof well time to work double.

While helping organize, Peace looks up and a box lands on his head, covering his head as it landed up-side down. With the box being too small to act like Solid Snake, he lifts and looks up.

Hehe, I got it. Here lemme put it up.

He flies up to the top shelf to place the box and comes back down to the ground. He gets back to a nearby shelf and organizes the books.

Peace Keeper

Its a lot of books. Anything more to help after the books?

ScarletInk

I'll just have to do some clean up, but I can think about that myself, don't worry about it, guys. ^-^ *Scarlet replies, finishing the sci-fi section*

Peace Keeper

Alrighties then. We are here in case you need extra help. Once we are done wanna come with me and Blue to the store?

_BlazingInfinity

Blue magically makes a clock out of thin air and looks at the time.

"Um, Peace," he started out, "I don't want to rush you, but I've got work in an hour, we need to get to the store and fast!" he did a Dark Souls slide down the library ladder and touched down on the floor.

@Peace Keeper @ScarletInk
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

You guys go, I can handle here alone. ^-^ And thank you again for your help.

*while saying this, Scarlet is already starting to sweep*

Peace Keeper

You sure? Well okay Scaelet. Great to help you out. You gonna be here for a while, like come home late?

Gamepaw

Game, having had stared out the window long enough to weird out a couple of birds, had decided to lay down in the warmth of the sun and wait for something to happen, with everyone at work or out it tended to be fairly quiet during the day.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2018 Mar 26, 04:49:59You sure? Well okay Scaelet. Great to help you out. You gonna be here for a while, like come home late?

Not too late, hopefully. But you guys go, don't worry for me. ^-^

_BlazingInfinity

Blue had started getting frantic at this point in time.
"Alright, thankyousomuchforhavingushereandlettingusworkI'vegottogo!"" he said, without any spacing between his words. He booped Scarlet on the nose and started dragging Peace outside.

(Blue is a perfectionist, he is always on time for work, so he can't let anything overstep that.)

@Peacekeeper
@ScarletInk
Toast is amazing.

ScarletInk

*Scarlet got so surprised by the boop that immediately after receiving it she holds her nose like fearing it would fall, for a moment.*

Peace Keeper

Peace gives a wave of goodbye while being dragged away to the door by Blue. For being pushed and pulled, he might as well be a wagon or a Trojan Horse.

Alrighties. The store is next. You think you will have time to make it to work once we are done?

Go Up