RPG: Darion

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Jul 27, 15:52:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

2014 Jul 27, 15:52:18 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 26, 02:08:08 by Snowcraft_Pony
Darion was a land of adventure, one hundred miles it stretched from east to west, fifty north to south. A group of adventures prepared to leave their home town of Are'es Village, unsure of where they would go and who they would meet.

Only time could tell...

This RP will be heavily DungeonMastered. This means to purchase items will require Gold, Silver or Copper. Selling items will give you money. You will have limited health and CAN fall in combat. You have stats that your equipment and class will affect. And you WILL have to manage thirst and hunger. I will have a management post at the start of the RP for each member. Please give a reference on your first post.

Name:
Race:
Coat color:
Mane color:
Class: (Mage, Archer, Swordspony, ect)
Cutie mark:
Other features:

Another note is no gore, if you die it will be clean, and you will either be revived or will retrieve your ghost as a spirit. I will punish silly behaviour and blatant stupidity.

QuoteMoney held.

Phoenix Burst: 0 gold, 0 silver, 0 copper
North Wind: 0 gold, 0 silver, 0 copper
Orange Cream: 0 gold, 0 silver, 0 copper

StormDancer01

This RP looks interesting. :) I think I'll join. Should I post forms here, or do you have another page for that?

StormDancer01

((ok. :3))

Name: Phoenix Infrared Burst
Race: Pegasus
Coat color: red
Mane color: Red, fading to yellow at the tips, like her wings.
Class: I guess a swordspony, though her proffered weapon is the halberd.
Cutie mark: A flaming, flying heart with a halberd crossed over it.
Other features: Nothing particularly interesting.

Name: Storm Dancer
Race: Pegasus
Coat color: Gold
Mane color: Black and gold
Class: Swordspony
Cutie mark: a curved sword
Other features: She has a small, vaguely lightning bolt shaped birthmark on her right shoulder.

Name: Vendetta
Race: Earth
Coat color: Black
Mane color: Purple and Red
Class: Archer
Cutie mark: A purple spiked ball with a red flame symbol in the center (It's one of the cutie marks in the pony maker on the LoE Pony Maker. I believe it's called Fire 4?
Other features: Startling ice-blue eyes

Name: Shadow Mirror
Race: Unicorn
Coat color: Translucent. Her skin is silver. The result is a mirror effect.
Mane color: Translucent
Class: Is there anything like spy? Maybe a messenger or something? If not, mage.
Cutie mark: It's a silver heart locket impaled with a black knife, with colored light shining from the center. However, because her fur is invisible, you can't see it.
Other features: Her fur is extremely thin and soft, but because of that, it's not very warm. She wears a black cloak to hold in her heat. Also, her magic is very strong, but not very controlled.

Snowcraft_Pony

((Take one of the top three, I'm not a fan on translucent ponies.))

StormDancer01

Mkay. ;)

Do I only get one? If I only get one, I'll go with Phoenix.

And I probably should have used parentheses. But meh. :3

StormDancer01

((K. Phoenix it is!
So, are we going to wait for more people to join?))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Two more and it should be good.))

StormDancer01

2014 Aug 24, 11:37:19 #9 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 24, 15:37:57 by StormDancer01
((Mkay!  :D))

Post Merge

SOMEPONY JOIN USSSSSSS!!!!!! ovO

MrSpyro

Name: North Wind
Race: Pegasususususususususus
Coat color: Cream
Mane color: Sky blue
Class: Mage (He can use Ice spells due to an incident with a Windigo, and Water, Lightning and Wind spells with a magic staff)
Cutie mark: 3 snowflakes
Other features: is a pony
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

MillenniumPony

Name: Orange Cream
Race: Unicorn
Coat color: Light Orange
Mane color: Orange and cream, striped
Class: Healer (Or mage)
Cutie mark: Cream colored drop with an orange slice inside
Other features: Has a talent for making treats. She can also cook other easy foods as long as she has the recipe and the ingredients.
You wake up to find that you are a pony! Now to save Equestria! http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13248.0

Snowcraft_Pony

Alright, accepted. We can get on with things.
----------------------------------------------------------

So the adventure began, or it would have had a pony not waved them over.

MillenniumPony

Orange Cream was ready to go. Ready for adventure! "Alright, let's gooooooo... who is that?" Orange Cream stopped, noticing the waving pony. She trotted over to the pony and tilts her head.
You wake up to find that you are a pony! Now to save Equestria! http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13248.0

Snowcraft_Pony

"Hey there, younger." the pony said, she was an old mare and looked distressed. "I need some help link. My poor, poor kitty has gone missing! She was last seen at the old broken down wagon. Ohh I'm just so worried, have you heard about what's been happening around here? I can make it worth your troubles."
-----------------------------------
The old mare wants you to check the broken down wagon west of your location.

Reward: 2 silver, a pair of hoof-guards.

StormDancer01

Phoenix smiled at the old mare. "I'd be happy to help you find your cat, miss. What does she look like? Also, will she come if her name is called?"

Snowcraft_Pony

"He'sh a black 'n' white tabbey cat." The old mare replied, her accent showing.

StormDancer01

"So, I'm looking for a female black and white tabby cat?" Phoenix asked. She nodded then. "Thank you for the description. I'll start looking right away!" She assured the old mare. She then trotted off west towards the broken-down wagon.

Snowcraft_Pony

When Phoenix reached the old wagon he saw a few corpses, and a dagger that had bandit origin. Had bandits cat-napped the old mares tabby?

Go Up