Atala, the lost city

Started by Grizzly, 2014 Jun 09, 02:32:03

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

The bolts to its eyes blinded the creature, it crashed full force into one side of the castle and snapped around.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

hazardtime

Despite the sturdy construction, the sand castle partially crumbled on the side the lobster crashed into.  Pushing his lance into one of the walls, Vigilant vaults over to the other side.  Just as he does so, his other teammates return with their weapons.  Furious Lance, the pegasus amongst them, flies around and begins zapping the creature from the side facing the sea, hoping to draw it back out into the water.

Maplewood

After awhile of struggling to get free which only caused more pain maple gave up and layed back down on the bed letting the pain subside. "Well whoever put me here didnt want me to get up." He sighed trying to close his good eye.

Chibalt

Tundra didn't take long to find Blue and Starlight in the med bay, looking relieved that they both seemed okay. "Hey, still alive there I see, managed to solve whatever made you quarantine this medbay?"
My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11833.msg777677#msg777677
Don't be afraid to make suggestions regarding any of the characters there if you have some.

Maplewood

After awhile the pain stopped and maples boby became num in places

Grizzly

Blue closed her notes and sighed. "For now, yes." She sat in a chair. "I still have no real idea of what is going on though. So, for now at least, everything what happened in this room is confidential between Starlight and me as her doctor." She rubbed her chin and thought about a million things.

White Shimmer

White slowly woke up, looking around in weakness and confusion before the memories returned to him again. "Ouch.. Wow. What a dre... nah, nightmare.", he whispered to himself, while getting up and stroking his mane out of his face.
Then he carefully looked around, kinda interested in where he might have been laid to rest and who might be here.

Grizzly

Blue was just placing Starlight in a medical bed as the city's A.I. came to life, informing her of a patient that woke up. She sighed and ordered and transport, disappearing in brilliant white light and reappearing again in the corridor of the medical bay White was resting in. She put on a white doctor coat and walked in the room. "Finally woke up, huh."

White Shimmer

As he heard Blue's voice, White turned around, instantly recognizing her as the leader of the expedition. "Yeah... kinda." He smiled slightly and lowered his head. "Sorry for... you know... falling into this coma. Should have been there to do my job."

Grizzly

Blue smiled. "It's alright." She began a basic check of White's health. "You seem to be fit for duty, how do you feel?" she asked friendly.

White Shimmer

"Not really bad. I got a slight headache, my muscles feel a bit too cold, but otherwise i am alright.", he explained, while flashing his horn and easily lifting a pillow from one of the empty beds. "And my magic seems to be ok too."

Grizzly

"Very well, you are free to go whenever you wish to then. You should go to the living quarters and claim a room for your own, after which report to your unit for briefing." She said her orders with a smile and left the medical bay.

White Shimmer

White nodded friendly, then he lifted his saddlebag on his bag, and slowly stepped on the corridor. He took a moment to orientate himself, but then, by following the lines (and nicely asking some bypassing ponies), he soon found the living rooms and chose one just next to the exit.
"Huh... i am really starting to think that going with this expedition might be more work than i expected. But well, i am here for the adventure, right?" He slowly made himself comfortable, both unpacking the stuff in his personal packs onto a table, and scanning the room for any danger. But like the others knew from the AIs, there was nothing obvious.
After a while, he stepped out again, looking around for some ponies to talk to and to find his unit.

((I guess, i'll just wait until others are there too.))

Grizzly

Blue walked to her room as well, jumping in her bed, exhausted after the 24 hour long quarantine. While lying in her bed she red reports about the city from the team leaders as well as reviewing her medical notes.

Maplewood

Maple had now been stuck on the medical bed after waking up for a solid 6 hours. He had know this after looking to his left  to see a clock that showed the time of day "this is starting to get very boring" he complained to nopony in particular since he was alone In the room.

Grizzly

Quote from: hazardtime on 2014 Aug 17, 16:32:59
Despite the sturdy construction, the sand castle partially crumbled on the side the lobster crashed into.  Pushing his lance into one of the walls, Vigilant vaults over to the other side.  Just as he does so, his other teammates return with their weapons.  Furious Lance, the pegasus amongst them, flies around and begins zapping the creature from the side facing the sea, hoping to draw it back out into the water.

The giant creature snapped its giant claws at the pegas, trying to capture him, or at least to make him stop with the zapping. The giant lobster, not possessing exactly extreme thinking power, continued to advance at the pegas, eventually ending up in the water.

hazardtime

(( Sorry, got poached by another RP group :(  Allow me to revive this thread ))

Having drawn the crab back out into the water, Furious regroups with the others back on the beach.  As Vigilant watches the crab searching for them, he says, "We need to get off this beach.  Vacation's over, everypony."

He begins leading them in a gallop away from the shore and into the city.  He eventually ends up outside the hospital before he stops and allows everyone to catch their breaths.  He brings his communicator to his mouth as he sends a message to blue, "Sergeant Vigilant to Command, SITREP.  I and the rest of my team had our vacations cut short by a crustacean of extraordinary size, and are now outside of what appears to be a hospital.  Requesting orders, over."

Grizzly

(( its ok, i don't mind this RP being slow ))

Blue sat up as she heard the communicator come to life, she picked it up and started to give orders, holding her head. "Vigilant, you and your guys get to the command center for a full debriefing. I want every capable soldier to hold parameter, we are now at yellow alert, just to be safe." She said and sighed. 'A mare's job is never done.' she thought and got up, galloping to the command center.

Maplewood

((Lol maple still stuck in the hospital after waking from coma  lol))

Grizzly

(( lol are you up from the coma? If so blue would release you to your duties, so you can pretty much continue as you please X3 ))

Go Up