Hail to the Moon (closed RP)

Started by Greyscaleisme, 2015 May 15, 14:42:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

2015 May 15, 14:42:07 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 14:49:03 by Greyscaleisme
Long ago, when Luna and Celestia ruled over the lands of Equestria together, there was peace. But even in a time without war, there will be those that stand to fight against what is good and just. Each princess, knowing this all too well, took it upon themselves to train an elite force of guards. On the outside, they protect the princess they are trained by. But within the walls of the castle, they are trained to protect the innocent lives of common ponies. Each princess hoof selected every member, choosing those that would make a strong and elite force. Upon the formation of the elite squadrons, there were societies formed, and the Lunar Guards were the most reclusive. The dark is taken by many to mean evil and fear, but it can also be warm and caring, much like the enveloping hug of a one you hold dear. When the Lunar Princess was banished to the moon, the society kept on, but as the thousand years passed, the society grew smaller and smaller, till it was but one pony still maintaining the structures within the Lunar wing. With the return of the Lunar princess by Twilight Sparkle and the Elements of Harmony, the ranks need more members. So the one remaining pony has taken it upon herself to gather a new elite team of ponies. Ones trained in both the ancient ways of the night, and the newly discovered techniques of today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Among the crowded streets of Cantermore, a dark coated unicorn mare wound her way, heading towards the royal garrison. She wore a dark armour, unfamiliar and odd looking to those accustomed to the bright golds of the Solar Guards. She was a Lunar Guard, rarely seen because of their small numbers. With the return of Princess Luna, she had assumed the task of recruiting more for the ranks of Luna. Before she could begin however, she had to trade in her heavy patrol armour for a lighter more friendly version.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

FakeSmile

2015 May 15, 14:59:18 #1 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 15:05:04 by FakeSmile
A chubby mare was walking down the streets of Cantermore. The mare was wearing a pale pink dress and a smile of her face. She sang a loud as she was making her way toward the market. Her pink eyes were big from excitement. This was her first time visiting Cantermore, and she was loving every second of it. She happily said hi to each pony that walked past her. The made looked around with excitement as she continued to walk through the city
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Greyscaleisme

The dark made exited the garrison wearing a lighter armour, she had removed her helmet and her bright blue eyes, and white and purple mane were now visible. Striking in contrast to her dark black coat.

Gamepad

Equally, a chubby wolf was making his way through the shadowed back alleys of Cantermore, the wolf following his nose and his stomach as he searched for food to fill his swollen middle.

The wolf, calling himself Game, has finally found what he was looking for, a large collection of trash cans, filled with this mornings confectioneries. To himself, he thanked Cantermore's strange food laws and began knocking the bin over and eating it's contents, the good stuff at least.

Greyscaleisme

The mare, hearing the din of trash bins being knocked over, went to investigate, and found the sight of an overweight blue wolf, wolfing down the contents of a trash can behind the pastry shop she had passed by. She cleared her throat to gather his attention "Excuse me, littering is against the law. I suggest you clean up the mess you have made." she intoned.

FakeSmile

The excitement from all the new people and many buildings made the mare skip happily. She started to hum a silly tune. A few ponies gave her a dirty look, but she didn't care. The only thing on her mind was getting the herbs she needed for her next patients. After skipping for a block the made slowed down her skipping. The skip turned into a sluggish walk. Letting out a yawn, the pink pony's eyes started to get heavy. Determined to get the ingredients, the fluffy pony continued to make her way through the town.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

(Wolfing Down :P)

Game, seeing the dark unicorn quickly tried to run into the other direction, however he was slowed by his short binge and already padded physique, not getting very far before he started panting.

Turning around he faced the unicorn, still panting heavily, and whimpered. Waiting for whatever was going to happen, happen.

Greyscaleisme

The mare raised an eyebrow "You're a big fellow, but you were probably just hungry. Come on, let's get you some good food, m'kay?"

Gamepad

Game wagged at the mention of food, slowly and untrustingly following the black unicorn, still panting somewhat from the short excursion of effort.

Greyscaleisme

The mare led him to the Royal Garrison, she opened the door so he could enter. 'I've got an office here, I'll grab you some food. That okay with you?" she asked the blue wolf.

Gamepad

Game nodded eagerly, plopping himself down on the floor, panting from the walk and slowly wagging as he waited.

Greyscaleisme

2015 May 15, 15:51:47 #11 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 16:06:11 by Greyscaleisme
The mare levitated a plate of food in, it had some warm hayfries and a couple of strawberry tarts.

Gamepad

Game looked at the mare somewhat unsure, but smelling and seeing the warm food, he quickly ignored that feeling and started devouring the plate of food, finishing by licking it clean and look up once more.

Stryder221

"You're sure you want to do this?" A small-ish unicorn stallion heard his brother asking him as he walked through the streets of Canterlot Cantermore. "And besides, you failed to enter the first time; what makes this any different?"
The unicorn stallion sighed, looking to his larger, more muscular brother, also a unicorn. "I thought I already told you, Breaker. When somepony straight up tells me the Lunar guard could use somepony like me, I can't just ignore that. Even if I could barely see them at the time... Regardless, I'm going up there, and nothing you say is going to change my mind!"

Breaker merely sighed, shaking his head. "Don't say I didn't warn you, Finn." "And I keep telling you not to use that name anymore. And don't worry, I'm sure this will go just swimmingly."
A shrug, and the larger brother had departed, leaving the other standing in the streets, grinning while waving goodbye.

He stood there for about half a minute, before the unicorn suddenly realized something...

I don't know where their garrison is! He thought, or more accurately, yelled inside his head. That grin he was wearing suddenly began looking very strained indeed as he fought the urge to panic.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

indigoEruption

Having taken a request from his mentor through letter, a certain fleeced pony was making his way through the city, ears flickering about in an unsure, defensive manner as if this mostly bright and cheerful, classy place was a danger to his well being. His gait was that of a unicorns; tail and head held high, but he had a bit of a...Walking issue. His back legs seemed to go faster than his front legs, often leaving the lavender earth pony to just take quick small steps. Practically shuffling, breaking his potential official, professional air about him whenever he did so. He also noted that his clothes were not very good at blending in, what with it being a plain, fleece jacket that matched his eyes. All the other pedestrians he saw had their...Stomachs showing. He shuddered some, shoulders quaking, at the thought of having more skin showing. Honestly, he really wished he could have some pants, but that doesn't really seem to be a thing.
He snapped out of his skulk-y daydreams and remembered he had to look at the windows of the shops. Most of this seemed geared towards females, and knowing his mentor, he wouldn't wear this stuff seriously. And heavens knows he himself won't wear it! He has only been called a boy ONCE this entire trip! Taking a deep breath, he continues down the street, his ears going back like an irritated rabbit's. But then. He saw it.
A toy shop. His heart swelled and the young adult stared at the stuffed toys in the window with glee! He was a very distracted earth pony right now, wasn't he?

FakeSmile

2015 May 15, 19:38:46 #15 Last Edit: 2015 May 15, 19:42:11 by FakeSmile
The mare continued to walk sleepy. She let out another yawn as she search for the Herb shop. Her eyes were heavy but the fire within kept her going. Each step felt heavier as she trotted toward the shop. Her sleepy eyes lit up as she saw a small hut. She squealed with happiness as she started to make her way toward the shop. But with each step her legs and eye lids felt heavier. Trying to stay awake, she started to hum a song her mother sang to her when she was a filly. But it was not use, the thought of sleep was too tempting. Letting out a yawn, she swayed side to side. Her legs finally gave out as she fell to the ground. She laid with a smiling on her face as she drooled into dream land. Only a few yards away, the mare was sound a sleep a little away from a toy shop.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

indigoEruption

Oh. A girl fell asleep nearby. Miru's head snapped over to stare at the chocolate brown mare, both ears at attention. Oh god what does he do? He awkwardly shuffles over, nudging the sleeping pony hesitantly. He looked around, not comfortable with this at all. What is he to do??? Who was she? Was she going somewhere? Seeing as she wasn't waking that easily, he just stood there for what felt like eternity to him.
Finally, the fleece clad lad tried to lift her with his...Hooves. Crap, he forgot about this. Maybe he can just...? Yeah this'll work. After a lot of awkward maneuvering, the flustered 'stallion' had the pink maned mare on his back. With small steps, he continued his walk, keeping steady as he looked for someone to help the mare on his back. He believed she needed medical care. Seriously.

Greyscaleisme

The mare smiled as the wolf fell asleep. She levitated a blanket over the large blue form, and went back outside to the streets. Her dark metal armour standing out among the bright clothes of the civilians.

FakeSmile

The mare slept with a smile as she laid on the strangers back. The mare drooled in her mane as she traveled through her dreams. Her mouth started to move as if she was talking. After a while sleeping the mare sleepy mumble turned into full sentences. With a sleepy tone she said,
Woah, woah! Wooooooah....
Woah! Woaaaaah. He he he!
Oooooooo! Ha ha ha ha!
He he he...
Where are we goin'?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

To his credit, the unicorn did manage to keep a cool head. For all of ten seconds.
And that's when the internal screaming began as he walked aimlessly through the streets at a rushed pace.

WhatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdo?!

He immediately stopped, and his face went blank for a second right before his hoof went right to his face. You dunce...! Just ask a guard or something. Not that hard!
Taking a deep, calming breath, he resumed his walk at a slower pace, intending to head up to the castle to ask for directions.

Of course, lots of things were capable of distracting him. A lavender pony hauling around a chocolate brown mare on their back was something distracting.
And like the oh so very helpful pony he was, he couldn't resist asking.

"Pardon me, s- Ah..." His face went blank again upon getting a closer look at the lavender one. Sweet Celestia, and brother tells me my appearance is a bit ambiguous. Not gonna risk the gender specifics; This boy-girl might get upset with the wrong one. I sure as heck would be.
Clearing his throat, the unicorn resumed. "Er, yes, pardon me, but I must admit I am a wee bit curious... Why exactly are you hauling around that mare? Is she alright?"
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go Up