Greetings everypony

Started by Sir Clomps-a-Lot, 2012 Nov 21, 20:48:07

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sir Clomps-a-Lot

2012 Nov 21, 20:48:07 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 26, 00:01:11 by Ateren
Kinda late :o I've already posted a few times.. But, hey everypony! My name is Sir Clomps-a-Lot (not to be confused with anything else >.<)
Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.  ~Mother Teresa

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forum and to LoE please check out the rules, explore and have fun

Lord of Madness

I dont... believe that name is appropreat or not... :T ether way I also suggest like I do to every single pony here to look at the rules.

I hope we though grow to become simply wonderful friends!!!

Sir Clomps-a-Lot

I've read them, and like I said, don't get my name confused. 0:)

I'm excited to meet everypony here and can't wait for the game to come out!
Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own.  ~Mother Teresa

Night Pony

Welcome to the forum.  ^-^

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Weremetalwolf

Hey! Welcome to the forum! HAVE FUN :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Sir Clomps-a-Lot

Rad Thunder

You're not Sleepless Night's special somepony... :]
(She's one of my OCs)

But welcome anyway.

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Sir Clomps-a-Lot on 2012 Nov 21, 20:48:07
Kinda late :o I've already posted a few times.. But, hey everypony! My name is Sir Clomps-a-Lot (not to be confused with 'clops-a-lot'  >.<)
hello and welcome to the forums ^-^  do you roleplay?
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Sir Clomps-a-Lot

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 22, 17:55:35

Thank you, and yes, I roleplay!

The Wandering Magus

Quote from: Sir Clomps-a-Lot on 2012 Nov 22, 18:02:04
Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 22, 17:55:35

Thank you, and yes, I roleplay!
In that case, I'd like to personally invite you to take a look at a few RPs that I happen to GM :)  The ponies and I over at Pony Cosmology and Royal Academy of Magic, as well as Starsong's Adventure Across Equestria and GalvinRoe's Princess Conspiracy RPs, would be honored if you could join in sometime ^-^
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Smoshy

*falls from ceiling*

Well hi dere stranger! ouo

Welcome to the forums, I'm Smoshy, Da Crazy Random Pony. Nice to eat meet you. ^.^

Sir Clomps-a-Lot

Quote from: The Wandering Magus on 2012 Nov 22, 18:03:38
In that case, I'd like to personally invite you to take a look at a few RPs that I happen to GM :)  The ponies and I over at Pony Cosmology and Royal Academy of Magic, as well as Starsong's Adventure Across Equestria and GalvinRoe's Princess Conspiracy RPs, would be honored if you could join in sometime ^-^

Alrighty, I'll see if I'm interested ^^

Quote from: Smoshy on 2012 Nov 22, 18:04:20
*falls from ceiling*

Well hi dere stranger! ouo

Welcome to the forums, I'm Smoshy, Da Crazy Random Pony. Nice to eat meet you. ^.^

Hello Smoshy! I prefer not to be eaten :I but nice to meet you too~

Billow Pillow

Introduction:

Greetings and welcome new friend, to the Legends of Equestria! It is a pleasure to meet you, If you ever need any help please feel free to ask a staff, or one of are many helpful and active members here on the forums! Also please be sure to remember to check out the rules Here.

My Chat:

Must say, love the name!  ovO
Senpai Notice me

LOE Craft: Here
My OC: Here
Dragon Cave Click Meow.

Go Up