Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MidnightFire1222

Quote from: Kelvin on 2014 Aug 08, 18:45:48
Quote from: MidnightFire1222 on 2014 Aug 08, 18:29:26
Umm...how do I get my pegasus back to the ground? i can't get her to land no matter what button I press.

press the "ctrl" key then you can fly back to the ground~~

Thank you very much!

[HN]aperture_tech

Umm...how do I get my pegasus back to the ground? i can't get her to land no matter what button I press.

You can also hold rightmouse and look at the ground or go back to ground mode through double tapping ctrl

MidnightFire1222

Quote from: [HN]aperture_tech on 2014 Aug 08, 19:30:54

You can also hold rightmouse and look at the ground or go back to ground mode through double tapping ctrl

I don't have a mouse at my disposal at the moment unfortunately, just a touchpad on a laptop. Thanks for the advice though! When I get a mouse to plug into it I'll be sure to do that the next time the game is open. I may or may not get a mouse in the near future.

Silent Crow

Oh gee i saw someone with a pet dog :c
and i'm kinda stuck on walk help?  >A<

pokegirlsky

It wont let me download the game. it says
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

why is life so cruel to meeeee!  :c  D:d DD:

Bro1997

Quote from: pokegirlsky on 2014 Aug 08, 20:12:01
It wont let me download the game. it says
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

why is life so cruel to meeeee!  :c  D:d DD:

I'm really sorry that happens to people. Why does it happen anyway?

CMC Scootaloo

So, time to start the first Hide & Seek event! Piaffe is full now, but it will start on Pesade now (Thank you dev's for the additional servers! DD: ).
Alternative server if something happens is Courbette:

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418]forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=12447.msg832418[/URL]

I hope many of you will come for some relaxing Hide & Seek (and come especially if you just tried to fully explore The Heartlands, you will need it then!). 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

kaylyn

I was going to say that I cant get working the tp point from heartlands to ponydale, but um, forgot which server I was on >A<

CoolandAverageguy

Sorry if this was asked before,but where's the "start" button?

kaylyn

2014 Aug 08, 21:04:05 #1109 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 21:05:43 by kaylyn
In the gem mines off ponydale I got this notification.

Something is wrong with the script
scenes/gemmines/pickaxe.pscripts.invalidarguments line1 params. systems collections generic lst.1 [systemstring]

Post Merge

Quote from: CoolandAverageguy

its the login button on mine..

Bro1997

Quote from: kaylyn on 2014 Aug 08, 21:04:05
In the gem mines off ponydale I got this notification.

Something is wrong with the script
scenes/gemmines/pickaxe.pscripts.invalidarguments line1 params. systems collections generic lst.1 [systemstring]

Post Merge

its the login button on mine..

Where are the gem mines in Ponydale?

equestrianAce

Uh, hi. I am trying to download the Mac version on Google Drive but it says I can't download it? Can someone help please?  o.O
"You're asking me why? I did it 'cause I was bored."

kaylyn

2014 Aug 08, 21:31:37 #1113 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 21:46:15 by kaylyn
No i mean from here : http://imgur.com/M7m57Li

Oops sorrys... in the windows version the exe (start) is not in the loedata file, which I think might be the one you show. the exe(start) is called loe.exe  (or in my case loewindows64.exe) and it should be a separate file from the loe(data) folder. you might have to do a search for it. It confused me as well.  Hope that helps you.

Post Merge

Quote from: Bro1997
Where are the gem mines in Ponydale?

I arrived by tp in ponydale after running around the mines, but I am not sure where I was b4 I wnt into the mines, I am still a little confused. :s

Post Merge

Quote from: equestrianAce
Uh, hi. I am trying to download the Mac version on Google Drive but it says I can't download it?

Apparently too many downloads have happened and the web page has had a meltdown or something like that.
you can download a mac version at this link if that's ok with you...http://www.firedrive.com/file/AE2C38EE84427DA4
(I actually know nothing at all about macs) :D

Bro1997

This game keeps on acting strange. When I was in the gem cave on one server, I met a nice Earth pony named "Mashmoll". If this is your pony name in LOE, then TELL ME. We traveled together, fainted sometimes, but then everything just started to act up. All the ponies including Mashmoll were just standing at specific spots and all the enemies stopped moving. The chat box also once again stopped working as well. I just quitted then. How a shame. I was going there to get 5 gems for this nice pony who was to create it into dust and give me a award!

broe

2014 Aug 08, 22:15:53 #1115 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 08, 22:32:29 by Zorcari
I need a bit of help.... When I try to log in to LoE it says an error occured with Recipes, Abilities, Cutiemarks, and Items. How do i fix this? :(

Code Select
h,,,horse?

seafoam446

when i go to log in it stays on the log in screen....and dosent log me in all the way...

Silent Crow

Do you guys think the mods would ever take in ideas?
I got a great one and i know some people like it  o.O  >.<

Reginald27

i wana play  D: but for some reason i keep getting "could not resolve host" and "unrecoverable error" when i try to log on what am i missing to get on the game?
an ask blog of mine id love for you to check it out https://www.tumblr.com/blog/10-souls-ask-blog

my regular art blog https://www.tumblr.com/blog/ask-ameliorate-kvasir

not sure what i can say about me that is of interests, but if you would like to ask me something ill be more than happy to answer!

Featherpaw

Really? The one weekend that I have a wedding to go to, and all kinds of matron of  honor duties. Half my weekend is gone already.  DD:

Go Up