Wanders Tavern [Open-RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 14, 16:21:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

2017 Oct 16, 15:00:06 #140 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 16, 15:05:02 by Nightshade Star
"Uhhhh....." my brain attempts to register what just happened, but there was one thing I was curious about. "Why does that white mare who turned to stone look so much like me in the past..?" I shook my head a bit, my curly violet hair swinging like it's showing off.
"WAIT THATS MIMIC?!" I shrieked. I stood with my front hooves on the table like I'm giving a lecture.
Then I look at everyone staring at me weirdly, like I just growled three heads. I awkwardly sat back down, my head down. "She had rainbow eyes..." I continued with a low voice that only Zed could hear.

Julien999

2017 Oct 16, 15:46:01 #141 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 16, 15:49:54 by Julien999
((I might consider making a RP basing on that one "Lost Timeline" thing I showed to Nightlight.))

"Yes, a mystery that I realized as well. She is the one which inspired me to create the robot Mimic... Unconsciously. Further proof is a Rainbow Crystal Shard from her that ended up in my house and I used it to create my robot without thinking about a dream I had."

Casually taking a sip, without minding much about Nightlight's reaction.

"This dream is about me venture in an unknown world of ponies and build a army, traveling the world as their leader, I found what I think is the Crystal Empire and I found the same Rainbow Crystal. I forged it into a talisman and used it. But a certain called King Sombra came to the Crystal Empire and I fought against him, but I lost because he used a crystal pony to trap me and I fell into a crevasse with her. My last action is to protect the crystal mare from the fall and the Rainbow Crystal broke into shards in the process."

Noticing that he finished his tea he raised his voice to ask the tavern keeper. "Keeper, I need a refill please."

((That bad king is a event happened a thousand years ago. Not the recent one.))

Nightshade Star

"Sombra?" I said. "Seriously, how many times do you encounter villains a day?" I took a sip from my coffee which was almost cold, when the last bits of heat remained.

Julien999

2017 Oct 17, 15:19:21 #144 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 17, 23:59:31 by Julien999 Reason: Glow Glove mistake
*low voice* "As I told you, I believed them to be just a dream that ended up into a nightmare." He looks at his hand in a white glove, thinking.

"Strange right? About that girl in a bad situation that I showed you. You might have wondered who is she at first glance."

DrifterCrow

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 13, 12:40:14Silverbeat jumped in fright at the sudden exclamation, nearly choking on her piece of pancake. Then, after the initial shock wore off, she watched with mild amusement as Krazy fell silent. She then stopped to listen to the tavern keeper, breaking off a small piece of her pancake and giving it to Max.
"That's amazing. I guess I might be a little...er...sheltered? But I don't really know all too much about things outside Equestria". She paused for a moment, then added "Actually, there's probably a whole heap of stuff in Equestria I don't even know".

"Most are ignorant to that fact, not just you. There a lot of ponies that have yet to venture out of their own towns or villages to see. It has been like that long ago with farmers, artisans, and forgers, but the wanderers, adventurers, and the merchants were mostly out and about from village to city. How unfortunate that times have changed," said the tavern keeper.

"With the growth of trading companies and transportation, it has become rather difficult to keep the traditions of venturing out and selling our wares. There are only a few of us merchants left to carry on with that tradition. Others would rather build buildings and set routes. That is no way to make money and have an adventure," said 'Drifter', adding into the conversation.

Krazy, keeping quiet of the whole thing, finishes up his soup. He begins to drink the liquid from his cup.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Nightshade Star

"By the way," I said with a low voice, "I one time fought a serpent pony hybrid and remember someone saving me. I don't think it was Mimic, though, because it was a stallion with indigo eyes."

(AAAAANNNDD THATS WHERE NIGHTLIGHT'S ORIGINAL CRUSH @mirustal 's OC MIRU COMES IN WITH SAVING ME AT THE CRYSTAL CAVE YAA)
(I'm basically taking my original RPs and putting them in my rp as past tense)

Julien999

((Mirustal? Wow, it has been a long time I haven't see him. In a crystal cave? Then does that mean I already seen you in that RP? I completely forgot about that.))

"Uh, I see."

Overhearing the others' conversation, the human get interested about something. "Trading companies and transportation?" He said loud enough to be heard. "I never thought ponies are this organized!"
Thinking about what he said earlier, it was a bit stupid... "Eh, nevermind. I shouldn't have compared all of you to the ponies of my world. Sorry."

((Since @Silverbeat is a curious mare, she may ends up asking him about this.))

Nightshade Star

(You rped as Lyra and the blue pony that was one of the maids in "A Canterlot Wedding" and Misty was Twinkle)

Nightshade Star

(Its Chrysalis' crystal cave)

Silverbeat

"It must be awesome, being able to travel and see the world. I bet there's so much out there to discover" Silverbeat said, looking around at the tavern again. "I mean, I've been to Canterlot and Manehatten before, but that's about it. I guess I haven't really seen all that much.
She stopped to eat more of her pancake, and then realised just what the human had said. "Wait...what?" she turned to look at the human. "Your world has ponies, too?"
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Julien999

2017 Oct 19, 12:57:49 #151 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 20, 00:25:41 by Julien999
"Hmm?" Zed looks at Silverbeat before making a reply. "Well, yes, there are ponies in my world but... Not sure if I had to say it but they don't have the ability to speak like you Equestrians and there are no pegasus nor unicorn, no magic. The cruel part is that they are not really free like a slave and that we use them as a way to move faster and farther by sitting on a saddle we put on them."

Wondering to what he said himself, he adds more. "Truth being told, we humans are most likely the most dangerous creature in my world given how many they took lives away, both from themselves and other animals."

Feeling pretty bad to what he said, he tries to put some positive thought with a smile. "Don't worry though, they all are in the past now and we in the present are trying to make peaces and giving some love to all those animals without home ever since the disaster that we made."

Nightshade Star

"Right." I said kinda loudly, just to get the others attention. "I've read this before, in The Differences Between Our World and Human World, that some of the animals there are hunted so much now they're either extinct or endangered. If I ever go b- there, I'll try to make the endangered animals have a least concern so they're not endangered anymore. Maybe I could even bring back the extinct ones with some breeding and magic."

(Btw Nightlight's a major in Nature Science in Equestria)

Nightshade Star

@Julien999
@Silverbeat
@DrifterCrow
(Where r u guys >:O  YOU HAVENT POSTED IN THIS RP FOR TWO DAYS OR SOMETHING)

DrifterCrow

[ I keep forgetting I have the two characters. ]

Both Drifter and Krazy finishes their drinks and gets up from the bar stools. Drifter takes out a few bits and gives them to the tavern keeper. He says, "Thanks for the drinks and food. The next time I find those doors, I'll come back."

Krazy states, "You'll definitely see me again."

The two leave through the door, exiting out to the floating islands. There, the door closes behind them. The tavern keeper takes the bits and places them into his moneybag. He looks at the rest of the patrons, continuing to clean the dishes left by the two.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

Julien999

2017 Oct 23, 02:16:18 #155 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 23, 02:18:33 by Julien999
"Nightlight, please!" Exclaimed the man. "Don't remind me of all these cruelty, and I don't think it's necessary to tell such information to them, it doesn't help."

"Also, I appreciate your help but magic isn't a good idea. I am forbidding you to use magic in our world. Maybe a little like those illusionists but not something that'll get everyone's attention or there will be another war again."

Nightshade Star

"Sorry." I said. "I probably won't be able to use magic there anyways. But I just wanted to say that, so nothing like that happens to us. Especially if the technology here increases by a lot."

Onyx Quill

*Onyx is meandering down a path outside the southern village of Somnambula. He hasn't been here for a long time, and quietly wonders how its changed. In good spirits, he starts singing an old song from his army days*

"Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile! Smile! Smile!
 Don't let the mud and Germies steal your swag!
 Smile foals that's the style!
 What's the use of worrying?
 It never was worthwhile!
 Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and smile! Smile! Smile!"

*He's so engrossed in his little traveling world that he doesn't notice a strange, shimmering portal opening on the road ahead. Just before he hits it, he looks up. He tries to stop but can't. He tumbles through and finds himself back in Wanders Tavern.*

"Oh goody. Just where I wanted to be!"
 *He says with an annoyed tone*
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

DrifterCrow

The tavern keeper looks at Onyx with a curious expression, then at the shimmering portal behind him. He asks, "From whose portal did you come out of? Oh, and welcome to the Wanders Tavern."

Onyx Quill

2017 Oct 27, 23:39:03 #159 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 28, 00:43:32 by Onyx Quill
Quote from: DrifterCrow on 2017 Oct 27, 22:28:24The tavern keeper looks at Onyx with a curious expression, then at the shimmering portal behind him. He asks, "From whose portal did you come out of? Oh, and welcome to the Wanders Tavern."

*Onyx looks confused*

"Not really sure. This one just showed up in front of me outside Somnambula. A city in southern Equestria. Think there might still be portals popping up in random places."

*He looks around, and grins*

"Also, good to be here again"
When you've walked my road and you've seen what I've seen,
You won't try to talk about your magic friends.
You'll know dang well why I have this glint in my eye.
And I won't cry beneath anypony's hoof again.
-Onyx Quill ((Inspired by "Mal's Song." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_btQs2Movo))

Go Up