I didn't like it...  D:
[glow=HotPink,2,300]~ Rarity Best Pony ~<3

Darckwar

Quote from: Rarity. on 2012 Dec 22, 11:59:26
Spoiler: show
About the new song "Raise This Barn"

What's your opinion on it?
I didn't like it...  D:

It was spot on for a country song happy going and a good up beat to it. It may just be me well im from Texas and i live on a farm. It gave me a smile but I can see why most people wont like this song and theres just not a lot of MLP fans that are country folk out there.

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Dragnmastralex

I loved it, it was up beat and catchy.
[/center]

Little Judas

Spoiler: Once you read this, the song will never be the same again... in a bad way. • show
If you listen to it, it says "Racist Barn"
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: Little Judas on 2012 Dec 22, 20:23:41
Spoiler: Once you read this, the song will never be the same again... in a bad way. • show

Get out. :l
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Dragnmastralex

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 22, 20:24:47

and stay out
[/center]

Ryo_D_Disk

Time for a Ryo rant
 Ok opinions and this is for the episode itself for contexts sake, the episode and its plot were good... but cliché however the episode itself was enjoyable and the build up to the song was worth it, and in that respects I liked the song, it was catchy had a reasonably good message and the visuals though it were good, would have liked to hear some others singing perhaps a small part from granny or even just a big mac eeyep somewhere, but its awesome AJ got her own song ((also I'm aware about apple bloom and the others joint parts but that was more large group than the main VA's from the song)) . However I can see this song being covered in the Pony song challenge thread ((perhaps even by me)) and it is catchy I give it a 7.5/10 its catchy but it may not be as memorable as the others in the show. Hope you enjoyed my rant.

Dragnmastralex

there are only 2 things I didn't like about this episode.
1. Breaburn didn't talk
2. we didn't get to learn about AJ's parents
[/center]

GuitarBrony

I agree. I'm definitely bummed about Braeburn's silence... He's one of my favorite (if not my number 1) midground ponies. but it's whatever. hopefully he'll make another, more useful appearance later in the show.

And i've already stated my mind about AJs parents, so i'll leave that one be...
My music channels. Stop by if you'd like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5aZPezsQwcJP9T4D1mJ7w
https://soundcloud.com/someponywithaguitar
"I suppose it's just interest... devoid of substance or purpose; a hypothetical pattern... for the satisfaction of bringing it to completion."

Julius

Quote from: Dragnmastralex on 2012 Dec 22, 20:33:04
Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 22, 20:24:47

and stay out

Haha, I don't know, made me laugh. It's not so bad, and I'll certainly sing it correctly so... No harm done! :P

Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Dec 22, 20:36:49
Time for a Ryo rant
 Ok opinions and this is for the episode itself for contexts sake, the episode and its plot were good... but cliché however the episode itself was enjoyable and the build up to the song was worth it, and in that respects I liked the song, it was catchy had a reasonably good message and the visuals though it were good, would have liked to hear some others singing perhaps a small part from granny or even just a big mac eeyep somewhere, but its awesome AJ got her own song ((also I'm aware about apple bloom and the others joint parts but that was more large group than the main VA's from the song)) . However I can see this song being covered in the Pony song challenge thread ((perhaps even by me)) and it is catchy I give it a 7.5/10 its catchy but it may not be as memorable as the others in the show. Hope you enjoyed my rant.

I'll do it! :3
Purr~

Book Smarts

I think the writers wanted to make sure nopony else stole the show from AJ

Perteks

Spoiler:  dum Dum DUM!!! • show
Ignore my grammar or PM me with correct version (it will help me to learn)

Dragnmastralex

Granny Smith = Alfred
Big Mac =  Batgirl  Eeeyup!
Apple Bloom = Robin
[/center]

Tiger

Just be glad AJ got a song.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Pipkin

Spoiler: Please don't hate me, and i'm not in a bad mood • show
I hope nopony takes this the wrong way, but AJ to me is tied for 2nd least favorite pony out of the 6, and applebloom is my least favorite out of the 4 CMCs, and i'm definitely not a fan of country music, I think I can tolerate 1 or 2 max.  These points added to the fact that no other mane 6 characters made an appearance the whole episode should indicate how I feel about the song and the episode

You don't hate me right?>.<

that being said
Quote from: Ryo_D_Disk on 2012 Dec 22, 20:36:49
I can see this song being covered in the Pony song challenge thread ((perhaps even by me)) and it is catchy I give it a 7.5/10 its catchy but it may not be as memorable as the others in the show.

count me out  :l

Tiger

Quote from: Pipkin on 2012 Dec 24, 01:03:39
Spoiler: Please don't hate me, and i'm not in a bad mood • show
I hope nopony takes this the wrong way, but AJ to me is tied for 2nd least favorite pony out of the 6, and applebloom is my least favorite out of the 4 CMCs, and i'm definitely not a fan of country music, I think I can tolerate 1 or 2 max.  These points added to the fact that no other mane 6 characters made an appearance the whole episode should indicate how I feel about the song and the episode

You don't hate me right?>.<

That's fine, everyone has their own opinions.
Although Applebloom is my favourite CMC and all of the mane 6 are awesome in my opinion

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Tara

I'm so happy AJ finally not only got her own episode, but a song that I actually really like!  ^-^ This new season is turning out to be the best one yet by far.

The ending is very sad for me though, assuming that the two falling stars were indeed meant to represent her supposedly deceased parents.   :c
I have no idea what the cutie mark of my ponysona should be yet, because in the real world I still have no idea what my passion is. :P

Go Up